Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
RefBan.com Officially Launched! (Read 124101 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: RefBan.com Officially Launched!
Reply #60 - 12th May, 2013 at 1:22pm

utahman1971 wrote on 12th May, 2013 at 2:36am:
Nope, just notice your post. I am looking at the PM's now. Thanks. Wink

First PM I already looked at.

I don't even have referrals under me on RefBan. Sad

I am even afraid to put a forum on my site, because all I can do is free web hosting, and so far I found the best hosting for free, but worried that if I put a forum on my site like the other hosts would always have my site go down as soon as the forum was added. So I will wait a while see how my site does on this web host, then put up a forum.

Oh, if only you had met us earlier.. here in X-PTCBox a couple of members joined RefBan as a team so everyone
got at least a referral.. I now have 32 refs in six levels. Undecided

Mainly, cause there's a lot of team work going on here..  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #61 - 12th May, 2013 at 5:32pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th May, 2013 at 1:18am:
Bat sense VINDICATED!  Tongue Tongue

Grin 

Sometime it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. That if you keep giving off negative vibes, not expecting to do well with something, you're less likely to do well with it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #62 - 12th May, 2013 at 6:07pm

dansbanners wrote on 12th May, 2013 at 5:32pm:
Sometime it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. That if you keep giving off negative vibes, not expecting to do well with something, you're less likely to do well with it.

Usually it is bad planning  Smiley

I have joined and seen dozens of programs fail. A program would have to get awfully creative to fail in a way that I haven't seen happen in my time in internet marketing. I'm not saying this one will fail. It should have the experience and resources to succeed but then again, that is what we thought about PTCBox.

To blame a my bad 'attitude' as opposed to incompetent/corrupt admins is a huge stretch though. 90% of the time the admin sets himself up to fail when they fail. Other times, the opportunity is not worth the risk of investment. Yes, I am the once burned, twice shy type of person but that has saved me hundreds(maybe thousands) of dollars in  losses over the years  Smiley

I am just tired of throwing my money away on pie in the sky promises from admins. I've seen it happen way too many times

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #63 - 13th May, 2013 at 2:21am

moneymarketing wrote on 12th May, 2013 at 6:07pm:
Usually it is bad planning  Smiley

I have joined and seen dozens of programs fail. A program would have to get awfully creative to fail in a way that I haven't seen happen in my time in internet marketing. I'm not saying this one will fail. It should have the experience and resources to succeed but then again, that is what we thought about PTCBox.

To blame a my bad 'attitude' as opposed to incompetent/corrupt admins is a huge stretch though. 90% of the time the admin sets himself up to fail when they fail. Other times, the opportunity is not worth the risk of investment. Yes, I am the once burned, twice shy type of person but that has saved me hundreds(maybe thousands) of dollars in  losses over the years  Smiley

I am just tired of throwing my money away on pie in the sky promises from admins. I've seen it happen way too many times

Unfortunately it's a fact that most PTC owners are bad at planning and executing.. Sad
But there are so many factors out of the admin's power that play a huge part to every failure.
However I also believe most disasters can be prevented with good planning and also backup planning.. just in case..

IP Logged

utahman1971
Recruit Member

I love being here!

USA-Utah
Reply #64 - 13th May, 2013 at 3:25am

I noticed something annoying about the refban ads. They show, but it goes blank for couple of seconds and page goes up and down. If you are reading something that gets really annoying. Wouldn't you think?

Edited:
Edit By SolidSnake:

Off topic comment moved here.
Please don't mix subjects.   Smiley
« Last Edit: 13th May, 2013 at 3:46pm by SolidSnake »  

Check out a great blog Nicer Blog
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #65 - 13th May, 2013 at 4:07pm

Keep in mind all you have to do is add a banner to your page and earn $0.05 daily from it.

That's $0.05 x 365 = $18.25 in one year

Or you could even purchase the cheapest advertising, 50,000 impressions for $15 and then earn the following:

$0.10 x 365 = $36.50 in one year

IP Logged

utahman1971
Recruit Member

I love being here!

USA-Utah
Reply #66 - 13th May, 2013 at 6:56pm

dansbanners wrote on 13th May, 2013 at 4:07pm:
Keep in mind all you have to do is add a banner to your page and earn $0.05 daily from it.

That's $0.05 x 365 = $18.25 in one year

Or you could even purchase the cheapest advertising, 50,000 impressions for $15 and then earn the following:

$0.10 x 365 = $36.50 in one year

Those are really low numbers to me. Sad

Edited:
Forgot to mention that the ads are down again. Every time they are having issues my impressions I lose some, and when the ads are working again I get the impressions back again. I hope they upgrade soon.

Edited:
Just as I typed that last edit, the ads are working.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 13th May, 2013 at 7:09pm by utahman1971 »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #67 - 13th May, 2013 at 7:05pm

utahman1971 wrote on 13th May, 2013 at 6:56pm:

Well, as dansbanners would probably say, the main idea of earning online is to have multiple streams that will earn you a small amount each, but when all of them are put together it gets big enough. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #68 - 13th May, 2013 at 7:37pm

utahman1971 wrote on 13th May, 2013 at 6:56pm:

You missed the point. All you have to do is add a banner to your page. And it takes 5 mins to do so. If you're going to have a page or already have one anyway, might as well add a little more income to it just by placing a banner on it.
« Last Edit: 13th May, 2013 at 9:55pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #69 - 13th May, 2013 at 9:57pm

Ok, when the member purchase some advertising, the member could then cash out at $50 and after 2 sales right?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #70 - 14th May, 2013 at 1:41am

dansbanners wrote on 13th May, 2013 at 9:57pm:
Ok, when the member purchase some advertising, the member could then cash out at $50 and after 2 sales right?

Yep, that is correct.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #71 - 14th May, 2013 at 2:31am

Does the 2 sales have to be from 2 different advertisers or it can be from the same advertiser?

Thanks!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #72 - 14th May, 2013 at 3:39am

dansbanners wrote on 14th May, 2013 at 2:31am:
Does the 2 sales have to be from 2 different advertisers or it can be from the same advertiser?

Thanks!

Smiley They need to be 2 sales from 2 different advertisers in our 1st Tier.

Quote from their T.o.S. :

Quote:
These are as follows: Members must earn $100.00 USD and refer individual advertising purchases from 5 separate advertisers. Advertisers must earn $50.00 USD and refer individual advertising purchases from 2 separate advertisers.

IP Logged

utahman1971
Recruit Member

I love being here!

USA-Utah
Reply #73 - 14th May, 2013 at 10:36pm

Even if you just have banners on the site no matter how many banners on each page with one banner on a page, you still get $18 for a year. That is almost living on the street low.

Your got pure luck sitting on your site if someone actually clicks the banners. So if you, lets say you have 1000 daily unique visitors, and only one clicks the banner, and does not purchase anything. That is almost what is it worth even having on the site when you are like poor people already think its pocket change.

So basically to get you $100 limit to take is about 5+ years wait. Unless like I said lucky in that time to get visitors to click and purchase within that time. Same goes for advertising, which is only double, and its still pocket change if no one clicks or purchases on those adverts, but making money on people that purchase your ad.

Referrals help only a tad, which is still only pocket change. You have to be just as much luck with them going through the same thing as you. So either you have to have a 30,000+ daily unique visitors to do good or you won't get squat.

I do have multiple company ads on site, but only way to get more is the visitors, and it takes serious time and patience to get any where. Referral that I get is only from my site, because no matter if I use twitter, no one cares.

People says twitter is one of the best sources for referrals. I disagree.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #74 - 15th May, 2013 at 12:54am

It's $50 if you're an advertiser. And one reason why we started the downline builder is so we could try to do some teamwork. For instance, if needed the referral could purchase some advertising so their sponsor could then cash out and even possibly reimburse the referral for their purchase that is if they agree to that arrangement to begin with.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print