Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 229723 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #735 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 3:46am

Here's some positive news. My net profits in Paypal last year was $250.51. That basically came from DLF.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #736 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 7:04am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 5:45am:
Let's say you've invested in a stock. You'd want others to buy shares of the stock this way the value of your shares would go up. Yet, according to your logic it seems almost as if you're hoping that you'll "buy high and sell low". Roll Eyes

The way I look at it, I've already invested in the program. Might as well continue earning dividends from it... Wink

I believe all that is wrong with DLF can be solved by a large number of users (over 50K) but that isn't happening right now.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #737 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 2:05pm

Kinda stunned to see 2 new pages added since my last visit.  Shocked
So, after reading all new posts, I would just like to comment on my top picks from your thoughts:

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Mar, 2022 at 1:28am:
We share ideas on here for each other's profitable benefit,...
I couldn't agree more, we've already helped each other find worthy oportunities. Some have been more profitable to some, others have been more profitable to others.
We've also sometimes protected each other by detecting fishy behavior from admins, I think that's also on the positive side, as it has prevented others from getting struck by avoidable losses.

DLF has proven to be legit, even though the admin is not that invested into his own program, and it's something noticeable just by visiting the site. But there are many out there that have survived through decades this way, take Sebas for example.. he hasn't updated his programs since 2005, but at least they're still out there, not the best performers but still alive and delivering..

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Mar, 2022 at 1:28am:
...not because we need each other to make money.
Well, it's everyone's own decision to pick what to join and when, though we've seen it in action especially in DLF, that ever since we all joined as a chain it did get us all on the profitable side much easier than the effort required for a single member to get there.. so it was kind of vital on this case.

dansbanners wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 2:13pm:
And also always thought it was much easier to make some $$$ with DLF than with PTCS.
That's also true but still mostly due to the fact we joined on a chain.. But these all are different types of programs or tools if you prefer.

DLF is more of a passive income source. I mean all I have to do is just run 2 traffic campaigns per month (which I can get for practically free in PTCS and PV) just to win in the promoting contests, and I'm always on the profitable side there.

Back in the days I had steady traffic sources, so using R4A was more beneficial than others, as I could directly turn traffic to cash.

PTCS and PV are most of the time traffic sources for me than actual earners, and work on a completely different model. They also require daily efforts to keep them going and growing profitable.

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Mar, 2022 at 3:46am:
Here's some positive news. My net profits in Paypal last year was $250.51. That basically came from DLF.
I could also second that. My yearly (2021) earnings from DLF were ~$110 and it is the only program that pays me through PayPal, which is much more acceptable everywhere than other payment processors. Therefore it does deliver that free burger monthly, or in my case my mobile phone bills..  Grin

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #738 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 2:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Mar, 2022 at 3:46am:
Here's some positive news. My net profits in Paypal last year was $250.51. That basically came from DLF.  Smiley

That's terrific! Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #739 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 2:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Mar, 2022 at 2:05pm:
Well, it's everyone's own decision to pick what to join and when, though we've seen it in action especially in DLF, that ever since we all joined as a chain it did get us all on the profitable side much easier than the effort required for a single member to get there.. so it was kind of vital on this case.

Yes. We're definitely benefiting from the teamwork in DLF.

DLF is more of a passive income source. I mean all I have to do is just run 2 traffic campaigns per month (which I can get for practically free in PTCS and PV) just to win in the promoting contests, and I'm always on the profitable side there.

Which is exactly the way I look at it. In another word, "keep it simple stupid". Just keep it going for as long as you can. No need to make it more complicated or more negative than it has to be.

If your sports team is winning, you should just enjoy it for as long as you can. You don't do a "But...".

PTCS and PV are most of the time traffic sources for me than actual earners, and work on a completely different model. They also require daily efforts to keep them going and growing profitable.

Yes. Which is why I decided not to continue with the program. Got a tedious feeling with the program after a while.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #740 - 25th Mar, 2022 at 1:06pm

Just got another referral. My 26th! Cool

It was also referral ID # 8742.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #741 - 26th Mar, 2022 at 1:15am

dansbanners wrote on 25th Mar, 2022 at 1:06pm:
Just got another referral. My 26th! Cool

It was also referral ID # 8742.

So we are at about 50 new members per month. Let's hope it bottoms there. If they bring back the referral contest it could turn around.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #742 - 29th Mar, 2022 at 6:43am

Do you guys know where he got the script for his site? He keeps saying it's not a custom job

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #743 - 1st Apr, 2022 at 3:13pm

My last profit sharing was $4.74. Better than it has been the last few months. Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #744 - 8th Apr, 2022 at 2:02pm

Just got another referral. My 27th! Cool

It was also referral ID # 8765.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #745 - 10th Apr, 2022 at 2:01pm

Just noticed the latest news today.. here are my main thoughts regarding the admin's email:

Quote:
Many of our members have issues using PayPal or Coupon Connect (ORU), so we are in the process of adding a Third payment processor.
At the beginning they will only be available in the Unites States, but will later expand worldwide.

On the positive side is that the site is expanding the members's options.
The previous payment processors will obviously stay so things will not change for people that are already comfortable with the current ones which is also nice.

Quote:
The processor we will be using is a brand new one, but from a trusted social media company that is expanding their services to include a complete Marketplace.

Do you have any idea which "trusted social media company" is he talking about? It would be interesting to know.

Quote:
They are still in the Beta phase, but are starting to accept registrations.

This doesn't sound safe enough when we're talking about something as important as a payment processor.
However every empire starts at some point so let's just wait and see..

Quote:
To introduce the new payment processor, we will be running a couple of very special promotions.

I guess it would be somethiing that has an affiliate marketing system integraded, so he'll probably try to take advantage from it using DLF, which is perfectly fine if it helps with adding extra funds to it.

Overal I think it's nice to see the admin putting in extra effort to make the site more appealing and economically healthy.
I'm not sure about the direction though, but who am I to judge? Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #746 - 10th Apr, 2022 at 2:03pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Apr, 2022 at 2:02pm:
Just got another referral. My 27th! Cool

It was also referral ID # 8765.

Looks like you're soon to surpass me!  Smiley

I stand at 33 since November 2021..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #747 - 10th Apr, 2022 at 2:20pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Apr, 2022 at 2:03pm:
Looks like you're soon to surpass me!  Smiley

I stand at 33 since November 2021..

You never know when your referrals could come in spurts. That's one nice thing about DLF. Is that they do give you an incentive to promote. And if you also get some referrals in the meantime, then it's a bonus. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #748 - 11th Apr, 2022 at 1:03am

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Apr, 2022 at 2:01pm:
Just noticed the latest news today.. here are my main thoughts regarding the admin's email:

On the positive side is that the site is expanding the members's options.
The previous payment processors will obviously stay so things will not change for people that are already comfortable with the current ones which is also nice.

Do you have any idea which "trusted social media company" is he talking about? It would be interesting to know.

This doesn't sound safe enough when we're talking about something as important as a payment processor.
However every empire starts at some point so let's just wait and see..

I guess it would be somethiing that has an affiliate marketing system integraded, so he'll probably try to take advantage from it using DLF, which is perfectly fine if it helps with adding extra funds to it.

Overal I think it's nice to see the admin putting in extra effort to make the site more appealing and economically healthy.
I'm not sure about the direction though, but who am I to judge? Smiley

I saw this:

Quote:
New payment processor coming soon

I'm thinking

Smiley

Then I saw this:

Quote:
The processor we will be using is a brand new one, but from a trusted social media company that is expanding their services to include a complete Marketplace.

They are still in the Beta phase, but are starting to accept registrations.

At the beginning they will only be available in the Unites States, but will later expand worldwide.

and I'm thinking

Huh Smiley

More getting in the way of success. I wonder if they will even accept crypto?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #749 - 17th Apr, 2022 at 6:18pm

From the DLF forum:

Quote:
This will no be a Crypto processor. Just US Dollars, with other country's currencies coming later on.
When we DO start using crypto it will probably be through CoinPayments.

Dont know

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59
Send Topic Print