dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Downline farm
Reply #706 - 4th Mar, 2022 at 1:58pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Mar, 2022 at 6:18am:
Whoa!

It looks like promotion has collapsed!  Sad

To be fair, when I took a look at the stats, going back a year or so, I'm seeing that it had its ups and downs.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #707 - 7th Mar, 2022 at 3:13am

So if I could fix the site, what would I do? I think he should focus on upgrades. If bringing in a PIF system to do it then I would add that. And get more payment options apart from Paypal. Paypal is so limiting and they could cut him off at any moment

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #708 - 7th Mar, 2022 at 3:19pm

What's coupon connect ORU?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #709 - 8th Mar, 2022 at 2:17am

dansbanners wrote on 7th Mar, 2022 at 3:19pm:
What's coupon connect ORU?

It's a payment processor that charges a monthly fee to use. So if you only make a little money from the site they will take a huge portion of it. IMO it's a scam that is making money off your payments. Since so many payment processors are based on commissions on payments, I can't see how they can possibly compete in the marketplace. Another poor choice by the admin IMO

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #710 - 8th Mar, 2022 at 1:56pm

Perhaps, maybe they could add Skrill?

Otherwise, there comes a point where we know we probably can't change him. Then what's the point of harping on all the negativity? We might as well just continue to make the most out of it in a "whatever we can get out of the program" sense...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #711 - 8th Mar, 2022 at 8:20pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Mar, 2022 at 1:56pm:
Perhaps, maybe they could add Skrill?

Otherwise, there comes a point where we know we probably can't change him. Then what's the point of harping on all the negativity? We might as well just continue to make the most out of it in a "whatever we can get out of the program" sense...

I thought part of the point of this forum was that we would warn ourselves and others of potentially risky sites so as not to be burned or waste our time on them. This site was good with good potential when we jumped in but it is slowly creeping into the waste of time category at least

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #712 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 1:34am

Well, with the instability of the current world, it's hard to find a "stable" income source anyways..

Of course poor choices lead to poor consequences.. but I think DLF is not there, at least not yet.
It's still generating profits on auto-pilot, small ones for sure, but it also never promised huge (apart from boasting a bit in their homepage).

It's also true that PayPal and Oru are not the best options out there, but well.. DLF has managed to get through them for this long.
Maybe it's just that it's keeping a low profile that helps.. no huge transactions, not too many per month, and works on a recurrent paments basis.. so it kind of flies below the radar.

I'd love to see more payment options / PIF / design refresh / bug fixing / advertising potential improvements.. etc.
But I'm happy with what it delivers every month as is, even though I wouldn't make big plans with it.  Dont know

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #713 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 1:56am

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 1:34am:
But I'm happy with what it delivers every month as is, even though I wouldn't make big plans with it.  Dont know

Exactly! Keep it simple! In a way, we've got nothing to lose, but possibly something to gain. You never know, we may also be surprised and actually benefit more from the program than expected.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #714 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 4:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 1:34am:
Well, with the instability of the current world, it's hard to find a "stable" income source anyways..

Of course poor choices lead to poor consequences.. but I think DLF is not there, at least not yet.
It's still generating profits on auto-pilot, small ones for sure, but it also never promised huge (apart from boasting a bit in their homepage).

It's also true that PayPal and Oru are not the best options out there, but well.. DLF has managed to get through them for this long.
Maybe it's just that it's keeping a low profile that helps.. no huge transactions, not too many per month, and works on a recurrent paments basis.. so it kind of flies below the radar.

I'd love to see more payment options / PIF / design refresh / bug fixing / advertising potential improvements.. etc.

It seems to have taken a turn for the worst. If recruiters have stopped promoting, then people's earnings will stop growing and this will compound on itself. I know I could increase the referral count by 50 per month single-handedly but it would take money. If the admin is not willing to spend that much money on his own site, that tells you a lot. Two or three years should have produced traffic for him at other sites. He claimed to have hundreds of referrals in his organization at Leads Leap. That should be producing income or at least traffic and referrals. He should have compounded that at his own site but apparently, he is not been doing that.

He has access to statistics and the sources of all his sign-ups. That would give him an edge above all his affiliates as to what the most lucrative traffic sources are. All his earning from the site above expenses should be poured into that. He should be his #1 affiliate

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #715 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 2:04pm

But like I said, that if you look back at the stats, it actually shows that it has its ups and downs. Thus there's always a possibility it could thus improve again.

If you have some concerns, you could always just spend less on promoting the program. Otherwise, you're only hurting yourself by being more negative than you have to be. SS and I are taking it in stride, just thinking along the lines of "as long we're still taking out more, than what we're putting in", we have nothing to lose but possibly some to gain...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #716 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 2:06pm

Perhaps, maybe also change some of your thinking from hoping you'll make it BIG with the program to just "get whatever you can get from the program, as long you're still taking out more than what you're putting in for as long as you can with nothing to lose, but possibly something or even more to gain..." 

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #717 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 10:33pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 2:04pm:
But like I said, that if you look back at the stats, it actually shows that it has its ups and downs. Thus there's always a possibility it could thus improve again.

If you have some concerns, you could always just spend less on promoting the program. Otherwise, you're only hurting yourself by being more negative than you have to be. SS and I are taking it in stride, just thinking along the lines of "as long we're still taking out more, than what we're putting in", we have nothing to lose but possibly some to gain...

Actually, I have pulled back on my advertising. The only thing that is really running now is some older ads. I won't be spending any more money to advertise, there is no point. There is nothing to win in the referral contest and there is no positive ROI from referring. So, as I said, the negative compounding is happening.

I think the next announcement will be something regarding money and payouts. It could happen soon if he is supporting the site with offline money

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #718 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 10:36pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 2:06pm:
Perhaps, maybe also change some of your thinking from hoping you'll make it BIG with the program to just "get whatever you can get from the program, as long you're still taking out more than what you're putting in for as long as you can with nothing to lose, but possibly something or even more to gain..." 

No, I'm not hoping to make it big. He has kind of wrecked that possibility. What I have to lose is wasted time. Fortunately, much of what we do is automated so we don't need to spend much time making the money we do. It is set it and forget it

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #719 - 9th Mar, 2022 at 11:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 10:36pm:
No, I'm not hoping to make it big. He has kind of wrecked that possibility. What I have to lose is wasted time. Fortunately, much of what we do is automated so we don't need to spend much time making the money we do. It is set it and forget it

Exactly! As long we're also earning commissions and so forth. And if we also get some referrals or even upgrades then it's a bonus!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59
Send Topic Print