Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 230858 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #720 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 1:46am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Mar, 2022 at 11:14pm:
Exactly! As long we're also earning commissions and so forth. And if we also get some referrals or even upgrades then it's a bonus!

As long as everyone knows that red flags are starting to pop up.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #721 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:02am

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Mar, 2022 at 1:46am:
As long as everyone knows that red flags are starting to pop up.

Again, why you gotta make that statement? You've got nothing to lose and possibly something to gain if you do NOT make that statement. But you've definitely got something to lose if you DO make that statement. I still don't understand your logic. I guess we can just agree to disagree here.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #722 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:04am

Let's say you're on a hockey team. Do you think your team is more likely to win or lose with a "our team is going down, down, down...?". Exactly! Sometime it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #723 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:06am

I mean seriously what's so wrong with the following statement:

Quote:
Exactly! As long we're also earning commissions and so forth. And if we also get some referrals or even upgrades then it's a bonus!

Why can't you just leave it as it is without doing a "but...", etc?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #724 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:22am

dansbanners wrote on 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:06am:
I mean seriously what's so wrong with the following statement:

Why can't you just leave it as it is without doing a "but...", etc?

You're right. Who cares if someone comes along and joins the site, upgrades, spends a ton of money on advertising right before it crashes. Or worse yet, the admin absconds with money owed to people. It's not like that has ever happened in our industry. Let's all just be a bunch of weasels and think for ourselves. As long as we are making bank and getting paid.

No wonder no one invests in this industry or trusts anyone  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #725 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 1:52pm

We're not necessarily asking them to spend a lot of money. They could simply either join for free or just spend $7 to upgrade.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #726 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 1:53pm

Besides the admin has been paying the commissions all along, also on a monthly basis and so forth.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #727 - 10th Mar, 2022 at 2:04pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Mar, 2022 at 3:22am:
Who cares if someone comes along and joins the site, upgrades, spends a ton of money on advertising

Besides we also know from experience that most referrals don't even do the above. So I don't even think you have much to worry about. And even if they do, it's still on them. And you never know, it could still make the program get better again? Wink

Reading between the lines, perhaps maybe you're a little Censored that you did spend a lot of money, etc... But even if that's the case I'd think the better logic would be "I still hope I get some or more of it back...". Rather than just risk blowing it all away. You could also always just learn from experience and just not do it as much in the future.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #728 - 11th Mar, 2022 at 1:15am

dansbanners wrote on 10th Mar, 2022 at 2:04pm:
Besides we also know from experience that most referrals don't even do the above. So I don't even think you have much to worry about. And even if they do, it's still on them. And you never know, it could still make the program get better again? Wink

Reading between the lines, perhaps maybe you're a little Censored that you did spend a lot of money, etc... But even if that's the case I'd think the better logic would be "I still hope I get some or more of it back...". Rather than just risk blowing it all away. You could also always just learn from experience and just not do it as much in the future.

You sound like you are rationalizing. You say the admin hasn't stopped paying and this is true. That is always the way until things just end. He has already pulled back on contest payouts which is a sign things are not going forward. I believe he is a person of integrity but we have dealt with those types before. Integrity usually leaves the minute the cash flow stops.

I'm not mad about what I've spent on advertising. I earned the money online and I spent it online. It wasn't money I needed and I was more than prepared to lose anything I spent. That is the attitude we need to take in this industry with a 90%+ failure rate. If we haven't learned that yet, then there is little hope for us.

This is just one more example of why I won't spend offline money on this industry and am coming to the point where I won't spend online money. Thanks to the bitcoin boom, I have made a profit overall but instead of becoming a viable online business, it remains a hobby. You may say I'm negative but most people would have quit a long time ago. I'm a team player in that I will quit when the buzzer goes at the end of the game even if we are down twelve goals. Many would say that makes me a fool.

That doesn't mean I won't yell at the coach or teammates when they refuse to do things that will help us win "because they know better than a lowly affiliate". And if someone is doing something that will get them hurt or discouraged, I'm going to warn them. If that makes me negative, then so be it. I've put a lot more in that I took out for these sites. I'm not responsible for their failure. And if a site is doing something that is taking us down the fail path, then I want it to fail hard and fast. That way it will be out of the way sooner and we can move on to the next potential contestant

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #729 - 11th Mar, 2022 at 5:45am

Let's say you've invested in a stock. You'd want others to buy shares of the stock this way the value of your shares would go up. Yet, according to your logic it seems almost as if you're hoping that you'll "buy high and sell low". Roll Eyes

The way I look at it, I've already invested in the program. Might as well continue earning dividends from it... Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #730 - 11th Mar, 2022 at 6:33am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 5:45am:
Let's say you've invested in a stock. You'd want others to buy shares of the stock this way the value of your shares would go up. Yet, according to your logic it seems almost as if you're hoping that you'll "buy high and sell low". Roll Eyes

The way I look at it, I've already invested in the program. Might as well continue earning dividends from it... Wink

If the stock is of any value I wouldn't have to convince them to buy it unless it is a true loser. A sound company sells itself. Do you see anyone needing to hype up R4A or PTCS?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #731 - 11th Mar, 2022 at 2:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 6:33am:
If the stock is of any value I wouldn't have to convince them to buy it unless it is a true loser. A sound company sells itself. Do you see anyone needing to hype up R4A or PTCS?

And if there are people that wants to buy the stock let them!  Roll Eyes

Actually, I never thought highly of PTCS. I even think more highly of DLF than I do of PTCS. Haven't even been a member of PTCS for quite some time. And also always thought it was much easier to make some $$$ with DLF than with PTCS.
« Last Edit: 11th Mar, 2022 at 4:12pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #732 - 11th Mar, 2022 at 2:19pm

moneymarketing wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 1:15am:
That way it will be out of the way sooner and we can move on to the next potential contestant

I've got news for you. I ain't going to be joining any more new programs at this point. I'm just going to ride with this group of programs I'm currently a member of for as long as I can. So, I'd appreciate that you cool it a bit on your negativity on this program. You wouldn't want to lose me as a team member. Wink

Otherwise, what do you want from me? To agree with you on ending this on an "alright, we're going to lose" note? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 11th Mar, 2022 at 4:12pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #733 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 1:16am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 2:13pm:
And if there are people that wants to buy the stock let them!  Roll Eyes

Actually, I never thought highly of PTCS. I even think more highly of DLF than I do of PTCS. Haven't even been a member of PTCS for quite some time. And also always thought it was much easier to make some $$$ with DLF than with PTCS.

Maybe that is your problem then. PTCS provides me with plenty of dollars in earnings each month and thousands of hits daily. Many of those going to DLF. I've earned enough this year to buy hundreds of thousands of ad hits.

DLF hasn't been able to get above the 10,000 member mark in years. It has potential but is failing to launch. On the positive side, I guess I can go to McDonald's once per month on what I net there after years of promoting.  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #734 - 12th Mar, 2022 at 1:28am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Mar, 2022 at 2:19pm:
I've got news for you. I ain't going to be joining any more new programs at this point. I'm just going to ride with this group of programs I'm currently a member of for as long as I can. So, I'd appreciate that you cool it a bit on your negativity on this program. You wouldn't want to lose me as a team member. Wink

Otherwise, what do you want from me? To agree with you on ending this on an "alright, we're going to lose" note? Roll Eyes

One team member is not going to change things for me. On the internet, you need thousands of team members if you ever plan on making decent money so it doesn't really matter either way. Because I live in Canada, I'd probably need to make ten times what I earn on the net to make any significant difference in my life financially. That is why it is just a hobby to me. $12 per month will barely buy lunch these days and is a waste of time. Fortunately, I have time in small parts of my life to waste so I get paid to fill those spaces.

I don't want anything from you. I made the comment that this site is displaying the typical red flag signs that we look for. You don't have to agree. You can rebut the points as you see fit. My opinion is not going to sink this program but I won't be surprised if I'm right

If I find something that works I won't need you to join because the thing will fly on its own. We share ideas on here for each other's profitable benefit, not because we need each other to make money.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59
Send Topic Print