Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 763655 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #480 - 30th Dec, 2014 at 6:28pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Dec, 2014 at 2:14pm:
Now here's another good question...

Since some people will be panicking and selling their shares at rather low prices... wouldn't this be a good time to purchase shares as well..?  Roll Eyes

I did have some block orders for 30K shares before they lowered the floor (now I'll play it by ear because I can also put that money in the 'safe' BAP market) but yes, I agree with you this could be a wise strategy. It is going to be crazy chaos in there the first couple days and if you believe in this company, that is a great way to make some long term purchases. That is how I built up a huge share stake in the company was buying low like that and just waiting for the splits

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #481 - 30th Dec, 2014 at 10:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Dec, 2014 at 6:28pm:
I did have some block orders for 30K shares before they lowered the floor (now I'll play it by ear because I can also put that money in the 'safe' BAP market) but yes, I agree with you this could be a wise strategy. It is going to be crazy chaos in there the first couple days and if you believe in this company, that is a great way to make some long term purchases. That is how I built up a huge share stake in the company was buying low like that and just waiting for the splits

I've decided to offer to buy 30K shares for .006. There are a lot of bids between .006 and .005 (the floor) but the bid difference between the two prices is only $30

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #482 - 30th Dec, 2014 at 11:56pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Dec, 2014 at 10:36pm:
I've decided to offer to buy 30K shares for .006. There are a lot of bids between .006 and .005 (the floor) but the bid difference between the two prices is only $30

I think we could get an even lower price during "chaos" time..  Roll Eyes
I also want to try the BAP route since there could really be quick returns there as well..

Exciting times.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #483 - 31st Dec, 2014 at 12:10am

The lowest bid the software will accept is .005 so there is literally no risk of a downside at that price

The share price could stay low for a long time whereas it looks like the BAP market will produce incredible returns

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #484 - 31st Dec, 2014 at 12:12am

Maybe 100% of your investment in a few weeks or at the outside a month?

So wherever you start in the bap market, you could double your BAPs and cash flow in that time

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #485 - 31st Dec, 2014 at 7:23pm

The stampede is on!

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #486 - 31st Dec, 2014 at 10:48pm

OMG where are my BAPs?!?

Ok, that was a joke.. Tongue

So, what's the best deal right now?

I'm not entirely sure how exactly the marketplace works.. but here's what I get for now..

Regarding the frame with the title : Shares listed for sale
The lower price has to be sold first before the price gets higher?
So, is it possible that there are people with shares that have not placed a deal yet so that price could get lower?
Is $0.0397-8 that I currently see a low enough price to purchase shares or should we wait a bit more?

Also regarding the second frame : User Bids

In that one we see the highest valued current request for shares by members?
So, to my understanding does that mean that the one offering more money/quantity will get his shares first but at the higher price?
What would be a wise bid for us?

Finally the lower frame : Shares listed for Sale for BAP
I think this is the one I don't want to touch... lol
Can we also sell BAP for shares right now?

I'm thinking what my next move would be.. Smiley
I'm between splitting my investment between shares and BAPs or simply purchase BAPs to benefit from the advertising and the speed.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #487 - 1st Jan, 2015 at 5:07pm

SolidSnake wrote on 31st Dec, 2014 at 10:48pm:
So, what's the best deal right now?

I think the best deal is to buy BAPs and wait for your shares to reach breakeven or higher

Quote:
The lower price has to be sold first before the price gets higher?
So, is it possible that there are people with shares that have not placed a deal yet so that price could get lower?
Is $0.0397-8... a low enough price to purchase shares or should we wait a bit more?

You are right. There could be shares coming to market but it looks like people are willing to absorb those sales. I don't think it will go much lower. The last time we had a swap, shares bottomed almost immediately, so I think we have seen the bottom. I think for a long term play it would be safe to buy. If you want to diversify then you could keep what you have in shares and then expand your BAP buys...hard to go wrong here

All I can tell you is what I have done. I withdrew all my bids at .006  and will be putting that money into BAPs but I also have a ton of shares so that my investments are 50% BAP and 50% shares.

Quote:
User Bids

In that one we see the highest valued current request for shares by members?
So, to my understanding does that mean that the one offering more money/quantity will get his shares first but at the higher price?

Yes, you can offer the difference between the bid and the ask. If you offer above the ask someone will snap that up immediately and above the bid will get you the first customer that comes along willing to pay that price.

Quote:
Finally the lower frame : Shares listed for Sale for BAP
I think this is the one I don't want to touch... lol
Can we also sell BAP for shares right now?

Yes, you can but that is a very confusing market and the best way to lose money. I don't even want to think about it because it takes into the consideration of time and the value of a dollar that buys 3100 BAPs (which is equal to $1.55). It is the closest thing to a futures market and is way too much thinking for me.

The only way I'd deal with that is if I were desperate for cash and had only BAPs because then you could unload the BAPs for shares and the shares for cash

Quote:
I'm thinking what my next move would be.. Smiley
I'm between splitting my investment between shares and BAPs or simply purchase BAPs to benefit from the advertising and the speed.. Smiley

Diversification is very important in this site as we have just learned. I'd probably do what you are doing and then work on building up some cash in my accounts as well. I don't know if BAP swaps are going to be the norm for swaps in the future but if they are then having some cash for that day is not such a bad strategy.

BAP swaps are a brand new experience for the site so as we learn the effectiveness, the site will go through a dynamic learning curve. This is why I like trading. It is the electronic equivalent of a living thing that grows and changes up to the minute

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #488 - 1st Jan, 2015 at 5:11pm

I don't believe it. I signed into paidverts and I had an ad waiting for 2.....hundred....dollars!  Shocked

I am in shock!

You see those kinds of ads but you never expect to benefit from them

And here is my new link to the recyclers club (what I'm calling it now)

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/the_pif_recyclers_club/1.html#p78331

There are going to be some happy folks today. I'll be dropping some $20 and $2 bombs into the recycling market. They did a dangerous thing putting money into my hands. Prepare for the world to change!  Money Cheesy Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #489 - 1st Jan, 2015 at 7:23pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Jan, 2015 at 5:11pm:
I don't believe it. I signed into paidverts and I had an ad waiting for 2.....hundred....dollars!  Shocked

I am in shock!

You see those kinds of ads but you never expect to benefit from them

And here is my new link to the recyclers club (what I'm calling it now)

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/the_pif_recyclers_club/1.html#p78331

There are going to be some happy folks today. I'll be dropping some $20 and $2 bombs into the recycling market. They did a dangerous thing putting money into my hands. Prepare for the world to change!  Money Cheesy Smiley

I wrote this before i checked out the forum. What a fiasco. That guy sure knows how to make a majority of members mad. That site needs to see a whole lot more management consistency. The people there don't have much alternative, so I can't see them leaving the site but continuing in this way can't be positive

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #490 - 1st Jan, 2015 at 10:47pm

Quote:
People need to understand that circumstance changes in real time. I did not plan for the purchase forms to break. All was working fine in that regard prior to turning them off... This is a new problem!

And im not a lying to you, and there is no conspiracy for the benefit of rich people.

The situation is what it is, deposits were open for ~2 or 3hours yesterday. Hundreds of deposits didn't get added - hence we took the form offline. SloSumo and Lucas have been adding them manually in the mean time.

We tried again today... and the same thing happened again. We have now isolated the problem. And are working to fix it. However the fix is super complicated, and will likely require an outside contractor to audit our database & config to fix the issue buried in millions of lines of code, concerning how multiple servers operate / communicate / replicate.

And true to my word, anyone that deposited, got todays ad issue. And anyone that manages to deposit before tomorrows ad issue, will get that one also!

There won't just be one big ad issue; so relax. PaidVerts is now awesome again, and the fact you're on the virge of killing each other, just to invest your money is testament to that!

So have a little patience, everything is on track. The share price is climbing rapidly. PaidVerts is debt free & looking like it's going to grow like crazy. You're all about to make a lot of money as a result.

Just accept that nothing ever goes exactly to plan. We'll end up roughly where we're trying to get; but how we get there is anyones guess!

Dont know

wait......and  hope

Quote:
Yes, you're all about to make money. Everyone was issued shares; if you don't act foolishly, then that price will hit $0.07 possibly today, or almost certainly tomorrow.

And 48hours to break even is pretty darn impressive! Considering the debt we've just cleared...
Give things another week or so; and I think we'll get the share price up to $0.10-0.11. And in doing so, we'll have doubled our companies valuation in the course of a month. I'd say that's a genius manouvre considering all the issues we had in December, and how we've navigated our way out of debt.

This business model is awesome... if you stop whining for 5minutes about insignificant little details; you'll be able to see that. It's non-stop problems, bugs and challenges along the way. But that's normal. Get used to it.

----

The programmers are working on various solutions right now. We may have a partial patch in place later today. Or failing that, our DB audit guy should be able to help us within 48hours or so.

But it's New Years day; hard to get any productivity today. But Paul & Daniel will be back to full time tomorrow. And we'll see how things go!

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #491 - 2nd Jan, 2015 at 4:29pm

Quote:
Your 905 BAP has been exchanged for 5 cash shares.

What's that supposed to mean? And what can I do with the 5 cash shares? Thanks!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #492 - 2nd Jan, 2015 at 9:45pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Jan, 2015 at 4:29pm:
What's that supposed to mean? And what can I do with the 5 cash shares? Thanks!

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/bap_exchange_guide.html

and this

http://mtvpv.com/news/paidverts-bap-swap-explained
« Last Edit: 2nd Jan, 2015 at 10:30pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #493 - 3rd Jan, 2015 at 1:39am

wow, look at these numbers!

https://www.paidverts.com/campaigns.html

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #494 - 3rd Jan, 2015 at 12:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Jan, 2015 at 1:39am:
wow, look at these numbers!

https://www.paidverts.com/campaigns.html

Those are amazing numbers.. only I have not been able to purchase ads for BAPs yet....  Smiley

After MM's advice, I finally think I won't purchase more shares since I already have 811 right now..
So, I'm leaning more towards hoping up to level 7 by purchasing ads.. if only they let me do it..  Undecided

Funny thing the note on the buy ads page is this :

Quote:
Ad purchases will be enabled temporarily again at around 12:00 server time (Jan 3
nd
)

Also, another bad thing is that they have been pushing that date, day after day the past 3 days..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90
Send Topic Print