Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 767926 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #510 - 4th Jan, 2015 at 10:22pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Jan, 2015 at 5:31am:
What does 11:00 server time mean in EST? Thanks!

you can see the server time at the bottom of all pages

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #511 - 7th Jan, 2015 at 2:42am

WOW! It looks like things went exactly as planned with the debt swap on PV!

Due to missing the purchasing time yesterday I failed to buy ads to keep me on level 7 so I was dropped to 6 rather quickly..
But that didn't matter much as today I received a $15 ad plus 3 x $1 ads so I made $18 in 2-3 minutes.. Cheesy

I can also purchase ads right now, so I got back up to level 7 now..

Also.. reconsidering all my thoughts on the program I've decided to purchase the filter cause it somehow makes sense now.
I've received more than 80 ads worth $0.01 yesterday so it took a LOT of time to click about half of them so I'll end up losing a lot if I don't.

So I decided to set the filter at $0.10 so that this will be the minimum valued ad that will be issued to me. Things seem to be really speedy lately so I'm no longer afraid of not receiving ads.. plus I would like to reduce my workload.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #512 - 7th Jan, 2015 at 7:19pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Jan, 2015 at 2:42am:
WOW! It looks like things went exactly as planned with the debt swap on PV!

Due to missing the purchasing time yesterday I failed to buy ads to keep me on level 7 so I was dropped to 6 rather quickly..
But that didn't matter much as today I received a $15 ad plus 3 x $1 ads so I made $18 in 2-3 minutes.. Cheesy

I can also purchase ads right now, so I got back up to level 7 now..

Also.. reconsidering all my thoughts on the program I've decided to purchase the filter cause it somehow makes sense now.
I've received more than 80 ads worth $0.01 yesterday so it took a LOT of time to click about half of them so I'll end up losing a lot if I don't.

So I decided to set the filter at $0.10 so that this will be the minimum valued ad that will be issued to me. Things seem to be really speedy lately so I'm no longer afraid of not receiving ads.. plus I would like to reduce my workload.. Smiley

LOL! So you like it do you?  Grin

Here is what I wrote to a question about PV being a ponzi:

Quote:
You need to understand that the swap is not about removing or cancelling debt. It is about compressing time for the company as a whole. It takes time for the cash flow mechanisms to work on the site so Jo is swapping the slow time mechanisms in the site for mechanisms that will be quicker when they are applied to different areas. Sometimes the investments move to areas that are safe, slow and conservative and he needed to flush that cash out in order to get it working fast again

This truly is a fourth dimensional company. I know that might sound crazy but Jo has created a mechanism that uses time for leverage to make us money. He takes long term investments, compresses them and pours them back into the company which speeds everything up

And I don't think you need to worry about the liabilities. I think Jo said that the asset to liability ratio was something like 1.5 to 1 in the positive based on his numbers

Ten cents for the filter? That seems a bit high for your group. Mine is still at 4.9 cents. That is the beauty of the filter though. You can set it to match your ability to work on the site. So you will get the biggest ads to click and that might make it a bit slower for you but not much

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #513 - 7th Jan, 2015 at 7:32pm

I can't believe the people at that site. They've made more money there than they have probably made on the internet anywhere else and they are still complaining.

Who in their right mind complains after someone hands them a $100 bill?! Talk about ingratitude.

I'm beginning to think many of them are admins from other sites who would like nothing better than to see MTV go down

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #514 - 7th Jan, 2015 at 7:41pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Jan, 2015 at 7:19pm:

LOL! So you like it do you?  Grin

Here is what I wrote to a question about PV being a ponzi:

Ten cents for the filter? That seems a bit high for your group. Mine is still at 4.9 cents. That is the beauty of the filter though. You can set it to match your ability to work on the site. So you will get the biggest ads to click and that might make it a bit slower for you but not much

Yep..  I decided to aim high.. Tongue

Based on what I've seen during the past few weeks, I normally get a few higher than $0.10 valued ads and there is a huge bunch of $0.01 ads attached to them plus the ones that are even of lower value..
The filter would greatly help out here..

Etc, today I received 3 x $1 + 3 x $0.10 so far which is fairly nice and does not require a lot of time..
I still haven't completed clicking all of yesterday's ads, and there are a few pages of $0.01 ads left.. lol
I definitely wouldn't want to face that every day so the filter is a nice trick now..

Btw, yesterday I received a $15 ad (and I was only in level 6) and the previous days I got some $3-$5 ads too..
I understand that if things slow down the filter may prove to be a bit too high but I intend to have climbed enough by then so that I will not care much.. Tongue  Grin

(look where PV has led us... we used to hunt those $0.01 ads and now they seem so low that we don't even bother looking at them..  Smiley)

Who would have though this would happen? Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #515 - 7th Jan, 2015 at 11:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Jan, 2015 at 7:41pm:
Yep..  I decided to aim high.. Tongue

Based on what I've seen during the past few weeks, I normally get a few higher than $0.10 valued ads and there is a huge bunch of $0.01 ads attached to them plus the ones that are even of lower value..
The filter would greatly help out here..

Etc, today I received 3 x $1 + 3 x $0.10 so far which is fairly nice and does not require a lot of time..
I still haven't completed clicking all of yesterday's ads, and there are a few pages of $0.01 ads left.. lol
I definitely wouldn't want to face that every day so the filter is a nice trick now..

Btw, yesterday I received a $15 ad (and I was only in level 6) and the previous days I got some $3-$5 ads too..
I understand that if things slow down the filter may prove to be a bit too high but I intend to have climbed enough by then so that I will not care much.. Tongue  Grin

(look where PV has led us... we used to hunt those $0.01 ads and now they seem so low that we don't even bother looking at them..  Smiley)

Who would have though this would happen? Smiley

My filter is at 5 cents, and I don't get many ads between 5-9 cents. I get a couple of 5 cents, but most is 10 cents or more. So I don't think you loose that much ads by having the filter like that.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #516 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 12:14pm

Do you all know the reason for panic in there?

I have signed up at Paidverts recently. That's the reason. Cheesy

One of my friends was pushing me again and again to join him, despite my expressive unwillingness. And then, I decided "if you want it, so be it".  Smiley

By the way, I could come back after a long break. (We were so busy in preparing for the Bangkok trip.)

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #517 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 4:01pm

venkat wrote on 8th Jan, 2015 at 12:14pm:
Do you all know the reason for panic in there?

I have signed up at Paidverts recently. That's the reason. Cheesy

Before of after the BAP swap?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #518 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 10:01pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Jan, 2015 at 4:01pm:
Before of after the BAP swap?

Lol.. I'm not sure what we do or how we do it.. but it's actually working!  Cheesy  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #519 - 9th Jan, 2015 at 3:00pm

I am on skiing holidays in Bulgaria, and beside the beautiful bright white view that I can see outside the window,
I logged in to my PV account and fell on another pretty view that I would actually like to share.. Smiley

PV is like a dream!  Cheesy

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #520 - 9th Jan, 2015 at 3:07pm

BTW, there is another page with 4 x $0.10 ads..
Now, I don't even want to imagine what I would see if I hadn't got the filter...  Roll Eyes

Also another thing to keep in mind is the commitment..
If I don't log in for one day, the potential missed profits etc. today would be $30+..
« Last Edit: 9th Jan, 2015 at 3:13pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #521 - 9th Jan, 2015 at 4:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Jan, 2015 at 3:07pm:
BTW, there is another page with 4 x $0.10 ads..
Now, I don't even want to imagine what I would see if I hadn't got the filter...  Roll Eyes

While I'm one level below, I did get a couple of $0.10 ads, but nothing lower than that. My guess is that we'd probably have a butload of $0.01 ads without the filter.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #522 - 9th Jan, 2015 at 11:43pm

ruicarlov wrote on 9th Jan, 2015 at 4:43pm:
While I'm one level below, I did get a couple of $0.10 ads, but nothing lower than that. My guess is that we'd probably have a butload of $0.01 ads without the filter.

Not too many I don't think. If you check out the daily payout, the higher you go in the groups the fewer lower ads you receive. They are more likely to be patch ups(the final 3 cents or something) than for them putting out 20 1 cent ads. It is not a huge deal anyway because if you are getting$30, $50 or $200 a day, recycling 20 1 cent ads is not going to set you back a measurable amount of BAPs

They always seem to keep us to around 20 ads maximum per level on the higher levels at least. I don't know if Jo has to do the specific ad distribution manually(what the denominations are) I think he does so I think this is why he keeps to a minimum

BTW, I posted on my 'philosophy of giving' at the PIF recyclers thread

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/the_pif_recyclers_club/2.html#p91834

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #523 - 10th Jan, 2015 at 3:59am

Great source for weekly news. He usually gets every bit of relevant info and posts it here:

http://paidvertsblog.com/2015/01/09/weekly-news-2015-week-1/

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #524 - 10th Jan, 2015 at 4:00am

Share price is at 6.2 cents tonight so we are almost at the swap breakeven number

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90
Send Topic Print