Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 763218 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #390 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 11:35pm

MTV members are funny. The minute that Jo posts the ads on the news page they fill up seven or eight pages for about an hour after with complaints that they don't have their ads. They've been told it takes time for the system to distribute ads through the network but we get the same pages and pages of complaints every day

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #391 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 12:11am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Nov, 2014 at 11:35pm:
MTV members are funny. The minute that Jo posts the ads on the news page they fill up seven or eight pages for about an hour after with complaints that they don't have their ads. They've been told it takes time for the system to distribute ads through the network but we get the same pages and pages of complaints every day

Well... that's the ugly truth... haters r gonna hate.. complainers r gonna complain.. that's a face of nature that is hard to change.. Smiley

Hmm.. it's been a while since we had one of your massive quotes....  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #392 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 1:14am

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 12:11am:
Well... that's the ugly truth... haters r gonna hate.. complainers r gonna complain.. that's a face of nature that is hard to change.. Smiley

scoring slump

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #393 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 3:34pm

I just invested $1 in MTV to get an idea on how it works. And it says the following:

Quote:
Investing $1 will return a total of $1.86. That's your investment back, plus $0.86 profit. Recent results suggest that this should take approximately 139-198 days.

Does it normally take that long? Does the amount invested make a difference?

And what is the difference between investing and purchasing a share? Do you get back from the share quicker than you do from the investment?

Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #394 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 3:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 12:11am:

Just came up with one on the MTV forum:

It is one thing to have cash but the wealthy man is not the one who has cash but cash flow  Money

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #395 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 3:54pm

dansbanners wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 3:34pm:
I just invested $1 in MTV to get an idea on how it works. And it says the following:

Does it normally take that long? Does the amount invested make a difference?

And what is the difference between investing and purchasing a share? Do you get back from the share quicker than you do from the investment?

Thanks.

It is a first in first out situations and it depends on how much income the site earns. It is similar to a loan or maybe buying a bond from the company where they use the cash and pay you back. The best way to look at it is to compare to what a bank would pay you to deposit money. Then there is no comparison, and arguably, the risk is about the same given the state of the banking system today.

Shares are purchasing ownership in the company. You will get paid a dividend every week based on how many you own and shares can go either up or down so you could get your investment back right away. With the share split coming up, it is speculated that you will get about a 10x return on your investment in under six months. That is very possible given the company's growth but, once again, it is not guaranteed

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page a click to view the graphs and the charts, you can see what the share price was (second from the bottom chart) after the split in mid June and what they have done since

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/results.html

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #396 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 5:16pm

...and for example owning 1000 shares would cost about $450 and return about 50 cents weekly or about a 5.7% dividend if you didn't reinvest it.

You need to understand though that the cash flow of the company is growing so your dividend should grow over time and that will also make the share price grow. So, that is not guaranteed but you could consider it a floor value for your $450 investment

Personally, I don't consider the shares or other investments the best value. I consider buying ads and building BAPs to climb into higher groups the best value as that will create daily cash flow and 1% ads. With that cash flow you can compound it a lot faster

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #397 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 7:54pm

Quote:
I've no additional news on any new currencies, credit cards or share split... Everything is backlogged behind busy programmers.

That has always been our problem... But now at least we have the financial resources to improve upon that situation; however the new challenge is finding people who are up to the task, and training them with regards to our system / coding standards.

You might want to drop them your CV SS

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #398 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 8:28pm

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 3:38pm:
Just came up with one on the MTV forum:

It is one thing to have cash but the wealthy man is not the one who has cash but cash flow  Money

Interesting.. so most people in Greece should be considered the wealthier in the world right now cause they literally have to spend everything they get to pay bills and taxes..  Smiley

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 7:54pm:
You might want to drop them your CV SS

Well, I've already got a coding job that I love plus a coding included hobby or online business maybe.. plus I wouldn't like to end up coding gambling games.. Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #399 - 22nd Nov, 2014 at 9:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Nov, 2014 at 8:28pm:
Interesting.. so most people in Greece should be considered the wealthier in the world right now cause they literally have to spend everything they get to pay bills and taxes..  Smiley

No, cash flow is what you get from your money. It is not the money that flows out of your hands

That is why a guy with 100K that can create 10K of income should be considered wealthier than someone with 200K that can only create 1K of income. It is the income that we live on else the cash would soon disappear.

Of course, the guy with 200K can seem like he is richer on the short term because he can supplement his cash flow by taking from his principle, but if they have to live a long time then he will soon be a lot poorer than the first guy

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #400 - 23rd Nov, 2014 at 2:30am

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #401 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 4:30pm

Does it make a difference on when you click on the BAP ads?

Cause I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't click on the BAP ads when I know I'm not going to do any more clicking on that same day (i.e. late at night)?

Would I be better off to click on the BAP ads (i.e. earlier in the day) when I know I'm more likely to do more clicking later in the day?

Does it make a difference?

Thanks!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #402 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 4:46pm

BAP ads last for 24 hours, which means you can click on them whenever you want. I think it's irrelevant if you click in the morning or afternoon. It's not like they influence the number of ads you'll get, unless you're in a frontier between levels.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #403 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 6:05pm

dansbanners wrote on 24th Nov, 2014 at 4:30pm:
Does it make a difference on when you click on the BAP ads?

Cause I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't click on the BAP ads when I know I'm not going to do any more clicking on that same day (i.e. late at night)?

Would I be better off to click on the BAP ads (i.e. earlier in the day) when I know I'm more likely to do more clicking later in the day?

Does it make a difference?

Thanks!

I think the only time it would make a difference is if the BAPs would move you into the next group level. If that is the case, then you would want to do it before the server reset (server time can be found at the bottom of the pages).

On the higher levels, missing one 25 BAP click could be worth hundreds of dollars  in extra clicks if you don't cross over to the next level

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #404 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 6:09pm

....and to be honest, I know you like to talk about small time thinking, so don't take this as an insult but as constructive criticism. I don't even bother to think about the BAP ads unless I need to keep my account active. When you get to the point where you are getting dollars per click, those BAP ads become tedious to click on.

You guys might disagree and don't feel you need to keep quiet about it  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90
Send Topic Print