Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 765023 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #360 - 13th Nov, 2014 at 4:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 13th Nov, 2014 at 4:17pm:
Heh, that coma thing reminds me of a story of someone from Neobux who had an accident or something and was hospitalized for a long time. His Neobux earnings were what helped pay the bills.
Oh, yes I remember that! Smiley

Hey MM, you could do the same with this coma.. you could (or maybe we could do that for you since you probably won't be able to) write your coma story on Paidverts! Think about it you could be really really famous!  Smiley

Btw, yesterday was an awesome day on PV for me, I received ads that added up to $5+.. though it required some extensive clicking but I made it anyway!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #361 - 13th Nov, 2014 at 5:19pm

I didn't make it completely. The time those ads show up is not very good for me, so I clicked a lot of them, but had no time to click all $0.02 ads that remained.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #362 - 13th Nov, 2014 at 9:10pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Nov, 2014 at 4:27pm:

Hey MM, you could do the same with this coma.. you could (or maybe we could do that for you since you probably won't be able to) write your coma story on Paidverts! Think about it you could be really really famous!  Smiley

All this talk reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. Do you watch Seinfeld or did so in the past?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #363 - 14th Nov, 2014 at 7:29am

dansbanners wrote on 13th Nov, 2014 at 9:10pm:
All this talk reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. Do you watch Seinfeld or did so in the past?

Well.. nope.. I've never been a fan of any series in general.. I'm mostly a movies fan so.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #364 - 14th Nov, 2014 at 8:10am

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Nov, 2014 at 4:27pm:

Btw, yesterday was an awesome day on PV for me, I received ads that added up to $5+.. though it required some extensive clicking but I made it anyway!

Yes, the ads were crazy yesterday. I had something like 40 of them.  I can honestly say BEST PTC EVER

I suppose if I go into a coma there will probably be an internet connection set up in the ether but I assume the fees will be ridiculous  Grin

So it looks like we are going to receive that share split in the next week or so. This is usually the best time to buy shares if you can. They should appreciate 10X in a few months. This is how I made most of my PV 'fortune'
« Last Edit: 14th Nov, 2014 at 9:16am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #365 - 14th Nov, 2014 at 2:18pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Nov, 2014 at 8:10am:
I suppose if I go into a coma there will probably be an internet connection set up in the ether but I assume the fees will be ridiculous  Grin

I don't know. It might be cheaper than you think, depending on the circumstances  Tongue
http://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1415967469/0#0

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #366 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 12:21am

You guys are in my team. I've shared this at MTV. Feel free to use this if you want

http://waterforlife.ws/pv7.gif

I haven't tested it significantly. The one I shared at MTV was red. This one is more basic

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #367 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 2:00pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2014 at 12:21am:
You guys are in my team. I've shared this at MTV. Feel free to use this if you want

http://waterforlife.ws/pv7.gif

I haven't tested it significantly. The one I shared at MTV was red. This one is more basic

That's nice! I'll make "flashier-but-not-too-much" version of it as well soon and also create a guide to improve referrals activity after signing up.

I really believe that we need to better inform people that we refer on PV since it can be very discouraging when they first enter to see only $0.0005 ads while we promise $200 ones.. If they are well informed they will work with a plan and if they do.. well.. that will be really profitable Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #368 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 4:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Nov, 2014 at 2:00pm:
That's nice! I'll make "flashier-but-not-too-much" version of it as well soon and also create a guide to improve referrals activity after signing up.

I really believe that we need to better inform people that we refer on PV since it can be very discouraging when they first enter to see only $0.0005 ads while we promise $200 ones.. If they are well informed they will work with a plan and if they do.. well.. that will be really profitable Smiley

That's the problem with banners, you can only tell them so much before you run out of time. So, as long as you are perfectly honest, you can give them big, juicy offers that will whet their appetites for more. If they are diligent enough, they will find out the truth

I'm thinking one day to make an epic movie banner like those little Gifs that can run on for minutes. That would be funny.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #369 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 5:49pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Nov, 2014 at 11:59am:
21 days mean : 21 x 10 x 25 BAPs =5250 BAPs
That should grant you 5250 x $0.0005 = $2.6525 plus you'll have to pay the daily tax 21 x 100BAPs = 2100BAPs.
If you have 100000 BAPs today and you want to be away for let's say a week in 21 days from now then these are your options:

1. Stop clicking your BAP ads today until then..
You will get whatever ads you get normally during these days plus you'll pay the daily tax (2100BAPs). Your BAPs will be vastly reduced and only raised by purchases.. Then the 7 days you are away you will not receive ads but will not pay any taxes etc.

2. Keep clicking BAP ads until then..
You will get 5250 - 2100 = 3150 BAPs having paid all the taxes.

2.a. Then you can pay $2 for the vacation mode which in other words would mean a loss of 6100 - 3150 = 2950 BAPs.
2.b. You can use that $2 for new ads that will grant you 6200 extra BAPs so you will reduce your loss but it all depends on how many ads you receive daily..
2.c. You can let your account behind and go which means that you will lose a lot more due to the ads that will expire..
2.d. ...or... you can try to find a mobile device that will manage to get online and continue your clicking wherever you go if possible.. (nowadays most good hotels offer wifi internet access.. plus one can get public wifi access in large cities)

Today I just bought a trip to Miami and Bahamas. I depart precisely in 21 days. Time to stop clicking activation ads.
Btw, you kinda failed on the math there. 21 x 8 x 25 = 4200 BAP.
Which means that's how much I lose if I stop clicking them now. Which is better than the 6100 BAPs I lose for the $2 fee.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #370 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 7:06pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Nov, 2014 at 5:49pm:
Today I just bought a trip to Miami and Bahamas. I depart precisely in 21 days. Time to stop clicking activation ads.
Btw, you kinda failed on the math there. 21 x 8 x 25 = 4200 BAP.
Which means that's how much I lose if I stop clicking them now. Which is better than the 6100 BAPs I lose for the $2 fee.

Good! You passed the test but what took you so long?  Roll Eyes
Of course.. I was obviously testing you.. and ok.. you pass with an 8.. due to the delay.. Cool  Grin

Ok, here is an updated version of my post.. (Be more careful this time.. I said updated not corrected  Cheesy)
Quote:
21 days mean : 21 x 8 x 25 BAPs =4200 BAPs
That should grant you 4200 x $0.0005 = $2.1 plus you'll have to pay the daily tax 21 x 100 BAPs = 2100 BAPs.
If you have 100000 BAPs today and you want to be away for let's say a week in 21 days from now then these are your options:

1. Stop clicking your BAP ads today until then..
You will get whatever ads you get normally during these days plus you'll pay the daily tax (2100 BAPs). Your BAPs will be vastly reduced and only raised by purchases..
Then the 7 days you are away you will not receive ads but will not pay any taxes etc.

2. Keep clicking BAP ads until then..
You will get 4200 - 2100 = 2100 BAPs having paid all the taxes.

2.a. Then you can pay $2 for the vacation mode which in other words would mean a loss of 6100 - 2100 = 4000 BAPs.
2.b. You can use that $2 for new ads that will grant you 6200 extra BAPs so you will reduce your loss but it all depends on how many ads you receive daily..
2.c. You can let your account behind and go which means that you will lose a lot more due to the ads that will expire..
2.d. ...or... you can try to find a mobile device that will manage to get online and continue your clicking wherever you go if possible..
(nowadays most good hotels offer wifi internet access.. plus one can get public wifi access in large cities)

Btw, Miami and Bahamas in December?! Why would you do that?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #371 - 15th Nov, 2014 at 11:11pm

To escape from the cold and rain. There's nothing like going to a warmer place in our winter to take a break from bad weather.  Cool
Anyway, my major focus is the Bahamas, not Miami itself, where I only spend a day and a half, give or take.

But I still don't understand this:
"2.a. Then you can pay $2 for the vacation mode which in other words would mean a loss of 6100 - 2100 = 4000 BAPs."

Why do you subtract the daily tax cost from the cost of vacation mode? They're both costs, so they should be added. It's unlike option 2, where the 4200 is a gain and the 2100 is a cost, and therefore you subtract one from the other.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #372 - 16th Nov, 2014 at 12:14am

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Nov, 2014 at 11:11pm:
To escape from the cold and rain. There's nothing like going to a warmer place in our winter to take a break from bad weather.  Cool
Anyway, my major focus is the Bahamas, not Miami itself, where I only spend a day and a half, give or take.

"2.a. Then you can pay $2 for the vacation mode which in other words would mean a loss of 6100 - 2100 = 4000 BAPs."

Why do you subtract the daily tax cost from the cost of vacation mode? They're both costs, so they should be added. It's unlike option 2, where the 4200 is a gain and the 2100 is a cost, and therefore you subtract one from the other.

The 2100 in the line you quote is not the daily tax.. but the profit from clicking daily for 21 days minus the tax, so it's actually a bonus.

6100 comes from the cost of $2 for the vacation mode.

However since 2.a follows from option 2 where you will be ending up with a profit of 2100 BAPs (since you haven't stopped clicking like in option 1) I think it should be included in the comparison "1 vs 2" because it minimizes the damage of the vacation filter.

Considering that you stay in the same level throughout the 21 days the initial theoretical balance of 100000 BAPs will become 102100 BAPs at the day you purchase the filter. On the other hand if you stop clicking the BAP ads for 21 days that same initial balance will have been reduced to 97900 because of the taxes at the day your vacation starts.

Either way another mportant factor is how many days you will be away and how many ads you would be served during those days to see if both ways are actually worth it.. Smiley

Plus there's this thing... could you really resist NOT to click on those lovely BAP ads for 3 FULL WEEKS?!?  Cheesy
I think the temptation would be rather strong for me...  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #373 - 16th Nov, 2014 at 2:32am

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Nov, 2014 at 11:11pm:

When does hurricane season end?   Shocked

Your fares weren't marked down were they?  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #374 - 16th Nov, 2014 at 11:50am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Nov, 2014 at 2:32am:
When does hurricane season end?   Shocked

Your fares weren't marked down were they?  Smiley

This creepily reminds me of "I still know what you did last summer", where the main actor receives a free trip to Bahamas.. only to find out that she's right in the middle of that hurricane season and that it was all a setup from the serial killer to get her trapped there.. But I think it was somewhere during the summer.. so you're probably alright.. Keep a pepper spray on just in case though.. They never found the body..  Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90
Send Topic Print