Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 768576 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #225 - 8th Oct, 2014 at 11:37pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Oct, 2014 at 10:35pm:
That's a good start Dan!
Normally it should be climbing upwards as we go.. Smiley

That's also true, and I think that the way their banner rotation system works is a bit bad..
It seems that they are rotated after several seconds because the same banners (I've checked the image address) stay in their place for a few seconds even if you refresh the page multiple times. So, it is likely that the same member spends more than one views of your banner.

Btw, the offensive banners thing got a bit too far, almost led to a war there so something had to be done.
I suggested a solution that might not be perfect but it should at least stop the war..

I was almost ready to get on with it and create my own browser extension to block specific banners.. but thankfully I figured a simpler way to do this using adblock plus. Well, that might be a bit too much but I just can't help helping when disrespect happens..  Dont know

Using those stun bullets again.

Mr. Peacemaker  Cool

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #226 - 9th Oct, 2014 at 12:08am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Oct, 2014 at 11:37pm:
Using those stun bullets again.

Mr. Peacemaker  Cool

Lol.. Let's hope that this won't get people throw stones at me.. lol.. or risk my account or sth.. Time to go stealthy again..  Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #227 - 9th Oct, 2014 at 7:29am

201 referrals!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #228 - 9th Oct, 2014 at 4:38pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Oct, 2014 at 7:29am:
201 referrals!  Smiley

Cool! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #229 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 12:50pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Oct, 2014 at 7:29am:
201 referrals!  Smiley

Good job!  Cool New
Are they active enough?

Btw, it seems they fixed the member's traffic value ratings.. for me so far it showed that I had a traffic value of $6~7 even though my purchases are ~$48.. now it shows the proper value. Some people tend to use that rating for "you are not important enough to speak" purposes so that's more fair to a lot more members now.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 10th Oct, 2014 at 12:59pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #230 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 3:28pm

Another interesting fact about Paidverts is what one can earn just by clicking.

New members receive 16 BAP ads daily for the first week or until they click 100 of those.

This means that they can accumulate 7 x 16 x 25 BAPs = 2800 BAPs (weekly) that will deliver to them ads worth 2800 x $0.0005 = $1.4
(or $1.33 if we subtract the upline earnings).

There aren't many (if any) PTCs online that can offer that profit to their free clickers.. Smiley
After the 100 BAP ads clicked a user will only receive 8 of those ads which means :

7 x 8 x 25 BAPs = 1400 BAPs (weekly) that equal ads worth 1400 x $0.0005 = $0.7
(or $0,665 if we subtract the upline earnings).

These BAPs are more than enough to not only cover potential loses by small ads (<$0.02) but also with some reinvesting, the profits rate can be constantly increased.

After realizing this I decided to click all BAP whenever I can in order to climb the levels even quicker.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #231 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 5:50pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2014 at 3:28pm:
After realizing this I decided to click all BAP whenever I can in order to climb the levels even quicker.

You mean you haven't until now? That sounded fairly obivous to me. BAP is king, afterall.  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #232 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 6:32pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2014 at 12:50pm:
Good job!  Cool New
Are they active enough?

Btw, it seems they fixed the member's traffic value ratings.. for me so far it showed that I had a traffic value of $6~7 even though my purchases are ~$48.. now it shows the proper value. Some people tend to use that rating for "you are not important enough to speak" purposes so that's more fair to a lot more members now.. Smiley

Yes, the traffic value was a reflection of the MTV site mainly but since PV plays such a huge part in our economic value it was wise they incorporated the BAPs into it.

My referrals seems to be producing a bit of cash flow. I haven't looked into it too closely and I haven't separated out your contribution, but it seems they are worth 50 cents to $1 per day at a minimum. Every time I sign in my cash total is higher so I guess that is the best part.

It seems that 200 is about the place where your referrals start to put that perpetual cash growth in motion but I think to start building some good income 1000 min. should be your target.

The great thing about MTV/PV is you only need one fanatic like us and you can make a lot of money. I had one guy who was quite active in one of the investment plans before PV was built and I was making a couple dollars per day from him alone. That helped me buy a lot of shares in the early days when they were really cheap

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #233 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 6:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Oct, 2014 at 3:28pm:
Another interesting fact about Paidverts is what one can earn just by clicking.

New members receive 16 BAP ads daily for the first week or until they click 100 of those.

This means that they can accumulate 7 x 16 x 25 BAPs = 2800 BAPs (weekly) that will deliver to them ads worth 2800 x $0.0005 = $1.4
(or $1.33 if we subtract the upline earnings).

There aren't many (if any) PTCs online that can offer that profit to their free clickers.. Smiley
After the 100 BAP ads clicked a user will only receive 8 of those ads which means :

7 x 8 x 25 BAPs = 1400 BAPs (weekly) that equal ads worth 1400 x $0.0005 = $0.7
(or $0,665 if we subtract the upline earnings).

These BAPs are more than enough to not only cover potential loses by small ads (<$0.02) but also with some reinvesting, the profits rate can be constantly increased.

This site has a lot of those AHA! moments built into it. I was sitting on over 200K BAPs due to referral bonuses before I realized that I could turn those into click cash. I can only guess how much money just evaporated before I started clicking. It must have been into the double digits

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #234 - 10th Oct, 2014 at 11:38pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Oct, 2014 at 5:50pm:
You mean you haven't until now? That sounded fairly obivous to me. BAP is king, afterall.  Smiley

Well, not all of us have super powers and sixth senses... Tongue

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #235 - 11th Oct, 2014 at 12:52am

Got a 7 cents ad to click on. A new record for me! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #236 - 11th Oct, 2014 at 6:49am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Oct, 2014 at 12:52am:
Got a 7 cents ad to click on. A new record for me! Cool

Smiley

I'm up to 22 captchas in that text file I'm building and all the captchas in my clicks (5) tonight were covered by them

and found this stat:

Referral Commissions: $68.40444 ($42.80 purchases; $25.60444 ads)

So that works out to 29.7 cents per referral. I remember that in the past, 10 cents per referral was considered a good average

At YGP, after one year I have 211 referrals and they are averaging 68.8 cents so the two of them are quite similar but my referrals at PV are  lot newer (most within the past month)

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #237 - 11th Oct, 2014 at 6:52am

WOW! Nice banner:

I want it(but I won't take it because I don't have permission)

Edit: OK, that was cool. As soon as I committed to not taking this banner I got a new referral notice. Instant (for lack of a better term)karma

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #238 - 12th Oct, 2014 at 2:07am

moneymarketing wrote on 11th Oct, 2014 at 6:52am:
WOW! Nice banner:

http://i.imgur.com/mhxwMGN.gif

I want it(but I won't take it because I don't have permission)

Edit: OK, that was cool. As soon as I committed to not taking this banner I got a new referral notice. Instant (for lack of a better term)karma

Well, it's not that much of a good banner because it lacks some instructions to actually receive that so I'm not using it that much..
The problem is that it may be misleading.. drive people to sign up but realize that there are no such ads available..
So, I've been thinking about coming up with a simply but complete guide on how things go with Paidverts..

Only I don't have time to.. Sad
Oh, and feel free to use it as well. Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #239 - 12th Oct, 2014 at 12:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Oct, 2014 at 2:07am:
Well, it's not that much of a good banner because it lacks some instructions to actually receive that so I'm not using it that much..
The problem is that it may be misleading.. drive people to sign up but realize that there are no such ads available..
So, I've been thinking about coming up with a simply but complete guide on how things go with Paidverts..

Only I don't have time to.. Sad
Oh, and feel free to use it as well. Tongue

Oh! It's yours?  Shocked

Amazing coincidence. That is great work. Actually, there could be ads like that. If you buy $25 in ads you should get 25 cent ads for ten days. So it is possible

Edit: BTW, when it comes to banners, you want to keep them simple. It is the worm on the fishing line that you use to draw people in. As long as it tells the truth that is all that matters. I assure you, if they are hungry enough, the people that respond to your banner will keep searching until they find out if you have told the truth with your banner. So it is a great way to filter out those that are serious from those that are pretenders
« Last Edit: 12th Oct, 2014 at 1:51pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90
Send Topic Print