Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
ConstantBux - New PTC, focused on consistancy (Read 195152 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: ConstantBux - New PTC, focused on consistancy
Reply #300 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 2:55pm

Yeah, $0.50 is pretty expensive. Take a look at most sites and you'll see prices around $0.20, going up as high as $0.27 when people have over 1750 referrals.
Still, if someone wants rented refs then standard and clicker aren't the appropriate membership anyway.

Btw, getting back to some of the ideas I saw at Bucks247, have you though about memberships specifically for promoters and advertisers?
Something like: Advertiser, same click rates as Standard, but a % bonus when adding funds (10%, for example). It works like a discount. Since the membership has a cost, advertisers who want to make the best out of their money would advertise more so that the discount would cover the membership cost.

Promoter: targeted for people who bring in advertisers or members who upgrade. Same click rates, but earning a % of the referrals pruchases on memberships and advertisements.
I saw this on Bucks247 so I'm sure it can be done in a Buxhost site. I'm just not sure if it's available to Standard edition.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #301 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 3:08pm

Yes I also thought of the commissions for the promoter and above memberships.. It would be cool if implemented.
It won't have to be a big commission.. and it would definitely be motivating for referring advertisers.

The advertiser membership is also very interesting.
Only I believe the discounts should solely cover non-incentive advertising in order to maintain the stability of the site.
Offering more PTC credits would add to the sites expenses and should not be recommended. The same goes for commissions to upline.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #302 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 3:21pm

It would add more expenses but it would also get revenue from the membership costs. If somebody wants to profit from the advertiser membership, then he would have to buy enough to cover what he pays per month/semester/year... Looking at it another way, it would work as a discount for large quantities, since advertisers would have to advertise x per year to profit from the membership. Of course that the membership cost would have to be well calculated and adjusted after a trial period.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #303 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 4:14pm

Why not just keep it safe with non-incentive advertising..? Smiley

Ok, how about including some bonus PTC credits in the advertiser membership like YGP does with the shares..?
That would be 100% safe as the PTC credits value would at no case overcome the membership cost..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #304 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 4:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Jan, 2014 at 4:14pm:
Why not just keep it safe with non-incentive advertising..? Smiley

Because I'm not sure if that could be easily done, or it had to be a case-by-case approach, which is much more time-consuming. And I know the bonus on adding funds can be set to auto for upgraded members with that specific membership. Besides, the site needs PTC advertisers, so that zander can ease a bit on sponsored ads. Sounds like a nice way to get frequent advertisers to the site.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #305 - 14th Jan, 2014 at 7:22pm

Zander has taken a bit longer to show up this time..  Undecided

I have 2 ads waiting to be approved for days, plus I have promised a free upgrade to a referral of mine but he still hasn't received it.. 2-3 support tickets waiting for him and I guess payments have also been delayed.. This is not good for the site's image especially when the title says..: "Always there, always paying...". I hope he'll be back before our refs give up..  Sad

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #306 - 14th Jan, 2014 at 8:16pm

I know what you mean. I've got a pending cashout for 3 weeks now. I know it's not being easy on him, but there's the site image to care about.

IP Logged

zanderpm

I love being here!

Reply #307 - 20th Jan, 2014 at 3:42am

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long.  I've had some big life changes and surprised myself with how little internet time I've had.  It should be better soon.

I've pretty much taken care of most of the stuff on the site.  Let me know if I've missed anything.  Unfortunately, I've moved to not paying out money until it comes in.  I've already lost too much money, and I decided it was time to cut my losses, although I don't mind paying out what comes in.  I'm going to try a couple things, including more adds for clicker upgrades, and better prices on referrals, at least for that upgrade.  I think I'm going to go ahead and renew or next month, but that might be the last if something doesn't pick up.  On a related note, I'm definitely open to selling, or coming to a similar arrangement, if anyone is interested.

Edited:
Also, Rui, if you'd like to add one more month, I'd be happy to pay you back, like usual.  I was going to try to use PayToo, but I'm running out of time, and I can't even get the Buxhost site to open.
« Last Edit: 20th Jan, 2014 at 3:59am by zanderpm »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #308 - 21st Jan, 2014 at 7:47pm

Ok, I should be able to cashout from Twickerz in a couple of hours. I'll use Payza this time in order to pay Buxhost.

IP Logged

zanderpm

I love being here!

Reply #309 - 24th Jan, 2014 at 6:47pm

Awesome, thanks a bunch!  Just sent the money.

IP Logged

zanderpm

I love being here!

Reply #310 - 17th Mar, 2014 at 5:15pm

Ok guys, if you're still here, I think it's time.  Unless anybody has any crazy "site saving" ideas, Constant Bux is officially for sale.  I wanted to give you guys a shot at it before I announce it on the site, since you've been so helpful over the last year or so.  I'd also be happy to run some advertising for you guys as a thanks for all you've done, if you'd like.  Just let me know.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print