Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lynkar - Kinda Bizarre... (Read 3176 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Lynkar - Kinda Bizarre...
11th Apr, 2014 at 8:56pm

Post from the Lynkar Admin...

Quote:
Dear members,

As you may notice that Lynkar system is in adjustment and your RR clicks have been decreasing in the past two days. Don't worry, your RR clicks will be rising in the next few days and your RR clicks loss will be automatically compensated in the next 3-30 days.

Most of you may easily notice dramatic RR click decreasing for few days, but it is hard to feel the gradually increasing RR clicks in the next days, which will last more than 20 days.That's why we say there will be no loss for you.

Before we do the adjustment, we already know we will be blamed by you for a week, but adjustment is necessary, and it is based on we investigation of the PTC sites for a whole year. We have seen many of PTC sites with unreasonble RR avg and lag payment for more than a month then go scam.If you are early member with lynkar, you may find your payment is always processed within 24 hours and this has been kept for 4 month.Change is always aiming at a better direction, and based on the mutual benefits of both sites and members.

Today we would like to disclose a little secret we have kept for a month. Some members will wonder why Lynkar has only 25,000 members, but already pay out for $23.000? It is very high paying rate. Yeah it is, this is caused by atuopay bug which lasts for 3 months. For standard members, if you enable autopay, the system only extends your RR days, but does not deduct the autopay fee from your purchase balance. That's why some standard members invest only $20 but already get paidmore than $100. This bug was fixed when lynkar is online for 3 months, and it is estimated about $10,000 had been free given away.We can charge these back, but we decide not.

If you only care $1 or $2 today, I think you may give up PTC, it is not sufficient for a dinner or a cinema ticket with your girlfriend. If you go for big money, pls believe the stability power of Lynkar.

It seems that we have said too much today. Some of you may understand, some may not. However, we do hope you may be proud of pioneer members in Lynkar after one year, and find your investment return hit 200%, 300% even 1000%.

Sincerely,

Lynkar team

Are you guys reading what I'm reading or am I just reading what I don't want to read?
Ok, that was a messed up sentence.. lol.. does he sound "bot-like"?

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Re: Lynkar - Kinda Bizarre...
Reply #1 - 11th Apr, 2014 at 10:52pm

After reading the first line I thought exacttly like you Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print