SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Downline farm
Reply #315 - 1st Sep, 2020 at 12:12pm

Have a nice month everyone!

Today, I've got to realize that once again I made a big mistake at my recent DLF calculations..

My seniority multiplier is x4 already and not x3.. so I got back to and corrected these two posts (post and post).

And it's more clear now how to calculate the profit sharing value. As we can see in the stats page:

Quote:
Total Members End Of August, 2020 = 6061
Value of each share for August, 2020 = $0.356635

Based on that value my 1st of September stats indicate that the profit sharing of each month is based exactly on the end of the previous one's share value.

So, the profit share I got today is $2.85 which is correct based on my current state:
2 (shares) x 4 (multiplier) x  $0.356635 (share value of August 31st) = $2.85308 (rounded to $2.85)

The profit matching I expect to receive in September 15th is $5.70616 (rounded to $5.71 or maybe $5.70).

So with MM's upgrade commission of $0.7 the total return is:
$2.85 + $5.70 + $0.7 = $9.25 with a profit of $2.25.

And the boiling point of the profit is $0.30 (as long as the share value is at least $0.30 the month will be profitable).

Also congrats @MM for hitting the second spot in the top promoters list and also wining the referral contest as well (they granted "Special One-Time Prizes: $10 to each of the top 3 places")!

I didn't want to go for it since you were there, so I settled down on the 10th position (last position wining $2), while trading a few blows with the 11th and 12th guy just to keep it.

Btw, I got referral 6062 today, so I got the first referral of September..  Cool New
Looks like we entered September with a head start!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #316 - 1st Sep, 2020 at 5:17pm

It was a good month. $25 in contest bonuses alone. I'll take that.  Money Smiley

Rui, I'm probably going to upgrade soon on the second referral ID just as a sort of give back to the site. I'm not sure it will put you in profit but I'm giving you a heads up anyway

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #317 - 1st Sep, 2020 at 7:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Sep, 2020 at 5:17pm:
It was a good month. $25 in contest bonuses alone. I'll take that.  Money Smiley

Rui, I'm probably going to upgrade soon on the second referral ID just as a sort of give back to the site. I'm not sure it will put you in profit but I'm giving you a heads up anyway

Thanks for the heads up. I'll upgrade so I can take better advantage of that.
What about you, dans?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #318 - 1st Sep, 2020 at 7:34pm

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Sep, 2020 at 7:14pm:
What about you, dans?

You can upgrade at your own pace. If needed, do not wait for me. Thanks for asking though.
« Last Edit: 2nd Sep, 2020 at 4:21am by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #319 - 6th Sep, 2020 at 8:44am

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Sep, 2020 at 7:14pm:
What about you, dans?

How is this progressing?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #320 - 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:06pm

It took a while but I finally got my first referral under my new account. My username is newsong, BTW. You can see me and myself on the leaderboard  Grin Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #321 - 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:44pm

I'm going to give the new banner a 7 day run at R4A to see how it performs

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #322 - 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Sep, 2020 at 8:44am:
How is this progressing?

Something funny is happening. Everytime I try to upgrade with Paypal, it shows only credit cards to make the payment. I have quite some USD in my account, so I wanted to avoid credit card fees on foregin currency, but I can't seem to use my balance  Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #323 - 7th Sep, 2020 at 10:51am

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:55pm:
Something funny is happening. Everytime I try to upgrade with Paypal, it shows only credit cards to make the payment. I have quite some USD in my account, so I wanted to avoid credit card fees on foregin currency, but I can't seem to use my balance  Huh

Yes, that is odd. I wonder if it is at paypal's end or at DLF's end?

This could also be a sign that Paypal has taken notice of the program and is starting the process of getting difficult

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #324 - 7th Sep, 2020 at 11:52am

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:55pm:
That is weird...

I have always used PayPal balance every time. In fact, since it's a recurring payment it automatically uses the balance money (that I have also received from them). It's how it works on auto pilot for me.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #325 - 7th Sep, 2020 at 2:30pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Sep, 2020 at 11:52am:
That is weird...

I have always used PayPal balance every time. In fact, since it's a recurring payment it automatically uses the balance money (that I have also received from them). It's how it works on auto pilot for me.

Same here. I think once it is set up then there isn't a problem.

And if you ask PP about it, they might start sniffing around...  Smiley

I guess the only thing he can do is ask the admin.

I sure hope the admin has a backup plan if PP shuts him down

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #326 - 8th Sep, 2020 at 4:40pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Sep, 2020 at 11:44pm:
I'm going to give the new banner a 7 day run at R4A to see how it performs

Interesting. Though the banner has gained quite a few clicks, it seems very few have followed through once they clicked. Only two, so far. So it looks like, under big league conditions, this banner is a fail. It's back to the drawing board, then.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #327 - 8th Sep, 2020 at 6:00pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Sep, 2020 at 4:40pm:
Interesting. Though the banner has gained quite a few clicks, it seems very few have followed through once they clicked. Only two, so far. So it looks like, under big league conditions, this banner is a fail. It's back to the drawing board, then.

Was it obvious that it was a Downline Farm banner? Cause sometime the user would click on the eye catching banner, not knowing what program it was only for them to realize afterwards that they had already been aware of the program. That has happened to me sometime.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #328 - 8th Sep, 2020 at 6:29pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Sep, 2020 at 4:40pm:

I think I have 'made' more money by testing and not spending what I have on fruitless campaigns than I have by spending and earning online from profitable ones.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #329 - 8th Sep, 2020 at 6:38pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Sep, 2020 at 6:00pm:
Was it obvious that it was a Downline Farm banner? Cause sometime the user would click on the eye catching banner, not knowing what program it was only for them to realize afterwards that they had already been aware of the program. That has happened to me sometime.

No, it was the new banner I posted earlier in the thread. Yes, there is a risk of that but the banner was pointing out a feature that maybe many didn't get without digging deeper into the program. On a smaller scale, the banner was doing pretty good which is why I took it to the next level of testing which was the 7-day banner ad on R4A(7 days because some days may get better results than others eg. weekdays/weekends).

At the new level, it is not performing as I expect. I know it is not the ad venue because my paidverts banner performs excellently there so I guess it is the banner and what people see on the other side.

I'm beginning to think maybe the downline builders 'fad' has passed and that is why many don't even bother to research because they are not thinking this one has a unique compensation plan. Anyway, we'll keep trying and hope the team can continue to build our referrals for us even if we can't.  Dont know

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59
Send Topic Print