SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Downline farm
Reply #285 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 4:23pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 2:44pm:
Anyway, what did each upgraded member earn from the last profit sharing pool?
That's in the Site Navigation -> Statistics page through the menu:

https://downlinefarm.com/members.php?page=Stats

Some months the value goes up a bit, others it drops down but I think it's around ~$0.45 on average.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #286 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 6:31pm

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 4:23pm:
That's in the Site Navigation -> Statistics page through the menu:

https://downlinefarm.com/members.php?page=Stats

Some months the value goes up a bit, others it drops down but I think it's around ~$0.45 on average.

So, let's use July's $0.40 as an example. And the upgrade is $7.00 a month. Does that mean you guys, moneymarketing and SolidSnake would still be in the red by $6.30 not including the money you won in the contests?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #287 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 7:10pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 6:31pm:
So, let's use July's $0.40 as an example. And the upgrade is $7.00 a month. Does that mean you guys, moneymarketing and SolidSnake would still be in the red by $6.30 not including the money you won in the contests?

Smiley

no

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #288 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 8:46pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 7:10pm:
Smiley

no

So, what do you mean by that? If you could perhaps elaborate on that?

Upgraded membership cost = $7.00

July's profit sharing = $0.40

Any other earnings not including the contests?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #289 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 9:05pm

The share value is usually between $0,40 and $0,50. That's multiplied by the number of shares you have, plus the matching bonses and the upgrade comissions. You might want to take another read at this: https://downlinefarm.com/content.php?page=payplan

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #290 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 9:09pm

ruicarlov wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 9:05pm:
The share value is usually between $0,40 and $0,50. That's multiplied by the number of shares you have, plus the matching bonses and the upgrade comissions. You might want to take another read at this: https://downlinefarm.com/content.php?page=payplan

Ok, that was helpful. Thanks rui.

Ok, then moneymarketing and SolidSnake, what are your current stats? Thanks.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #291 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 9:45pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 6:31pm:

2020-07-01 00:01:04      N/A      Profit Sharing      2.71      Paid
2020-07-15 00:01:03      N/A      Matching Bonus      5.43      Paid
2020-07-26 09:16:25      MM      Gold Downline Farm      0.70      Paid

Here are my stats for July, I stand at $8.84, the share profit is added at the 1st of each month so the share profit value at that time is closer to the previous month's ending day. So I guess, July's profit share was based on the end of June's share value that was ~$0.45.

My August's stats go like this:
2020-08-01 00:01:04      N/A      Profit Sharing      3.23      Paid
2020-08-01 00:03:04      N/A      Top Promoter Winner      10.00      Paid
2020-08-01 12:03:18      N/A      Referral Contest      5.00      Paid
2020-08-15 00:01:03      N/A      Matching Bonus      6.46      Unpaid
2020-08-16 00:03:06      N/A      Top Promoter Winner      5.00      Unpaid
2020-08-26 07:44:00      MM      Gold Downline Farm      0.70      Unpaid

So, if we keep out the contests' earnings I currently stand at $10.39 for August.
Not sure why the value of the profit sharing was based on the value of ~$0.54 though.. ..somehow I got profit for 8 shares.

If the value was $0.40 I would get $3.2 from my profit sharing, $6.4 from matching bonus and $0.7 from MM's upgrade. That's $7.9 $10.3.

Now if MM had only 1 golden referral I would get $3.2 from my profit sharing, another $3.2 from matching bonus and $0.7 from MM's upgrade. That's $5.5 and yes I would be in a loss.

However even at that value, once we get to the next multiplier that's x4 I would get $3.2 from my profit sharing, another $3.2 from matching bonus and $0.7 from MM's upgrade.
That's $7.1 and it will be pretty hard to be in a loss after that this point based on the site's history.

Edited:
Hmm.. wait a minute.. I got profit sharing for 8 shares at the value of $0.403553..  Shocked
Could the admin have made a mistake?
UPDATE 2020-09-01: I'm a fool.. I forgot we are already at the x4 multiplier...  Smiley
I've corrected all calculations..
« Last Edit: 1st Sep, 2020 at 11:39am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #292 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 10:22pm

Even if moneymarketing and SolidSnake were to have good stats. I'm having difficulty getting past the nagging feeling that I won't benefit enough from the program in an advertising sense.

Perhaps, maybe this concern ought to be relayed to the owner? There could also be other members out there with similar feelings. You also seem to have a good rapport with the owner?

I mean they already have 12 splash pages. How hard would it be for them to come up with a splash page, promoting Downline Farms, obviously, but also giving the members the ability to add their own banners, either 1 or 3, depending on whether or not they're free or upgraded members. After all, we've seen some other programs do it? Something like the following (i.e. not that I'm promoting this program in particular):

https://www.8hits.com/ap.php?ref=dansbanners

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #293 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 11:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 10:22pm:
Even if moneymarketing and SolidSnake were to have good stats. I'm having difficulty getting past the nagging feeling that I won't benefit enough from the program in an advertising sense.

Perhaps, maybe this concern ought to be relayed to the owner? There could also be other members out there with similar feelings. You also seem to have a good rapport with the owner?

I mean they already have 12 splash pages. How hard would it be for them to come up with a splash page, promoting Downline Farms, obviously, but also giving the members the ability to add their own banners, either 1 or 3, depending on whether or not they're free or upgraded members. After all, we've seen some other programs do it? Something like the following (i.e. not that I'm promoting this program in particular):

https://www.8hits.com/ap.php?ref=dansbanners

so you're saying that even if you were to be in instant profit in the future if you did upgrade, there is no point to upgrading?  Shocked

that makes no sense  Huh

And SS's stats show why it is so important for the whole chain to upgrade down the road at least. It may not mean anything to you but it could be worth three or more shares to your upline which could mean the difference between profit and loss

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #294 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 11:41pm

Once we get to the x4 multiplier on our 1st accounts this becomes quite interesting. Since with me upgraded, I get 8 shares even with just clone Snake in my downline, and so would you, since you'd have a gold referral in me, with the matching bonus for my 8 shares as well.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #295 - 27th Aug, 2020 at 12:08am

ruicarlov wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 11:41pm:
Once we get to the x4 multiplier on our 1st accounts this becomes quite interesting. Since with me upgraded, I get 8 shares even with just clone Snake in my downline, and so would you, since you'd have a gold referral in me, with the matching bonus for my 8 shares as well.

Which is also why we should at least get these second joins sorted ASAP

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #296 - 27th Aug, 2020 at 1:03am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 11:08pm:
so you're saying that even if you were to be in instant profit in the future if you did upgrade, there is no point to upgrading?  Shocked

that makes no sense  Huh

And SS's stats show why it is so important for the whole chain to upgrade down the road at least. It may not mean anything to you but it could be worth three or more shares to your upline which could mean the difference between profit and loss

Not necessarily. Just that it would also help if they also try to improve the advertising aspect of the program. What's wrong with also looking into the possibility of asking the owner if he could come up with an external splash page whereas the member could also add their own banner(s) onto it?

My concern about the advertising aspect of the program even made me be reluctant to upgrade after I joined last year.
« Last Edit: 27th Aug, 2020 at 1:30am by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #297 - 27th Aug, 2020 at 4:37am

If I understand correctly, the only way to contact the owner is to send him an e-mail? No forum, helpdesk nor contact form?
« Last Edit: 27th Aug, 2020 at 5:08pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #298 - 27th Aug, 2020 at 1:30pm

Also, are you aware of their Shop DLF page?

https://downlinefarm.com/content.php?page=Shop

I'd feel funny to endorse such products. How are we to know if they're safe? FDA approved? Why couldn't he simply just sell some DLF t-shirts? E-books? Or products that has truly to do with net marketing?
« Last Edit: 27th Aug, 2020 at 2:36pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #299 - 27th Aug, 2020 at 5:23pm

dansbanners wrote on 27th Aug, 2020 at 1:30pm:
Also, are you aware of their Shop DLF page?

https://downlinefarm.com/content.php?page=Shop

I'd feel funny to endorse such products. How are we to know if they're safe? FDA approved? Why couldn't he simply just sell some DLF t-shirts? E-books? Or products that has truly to do with net marketing?

From what I read, dietary supplments industry can be checked by FDA for safety, but not efficacy, since they are not drugs. From what I've seen on the Life Extension Supplements Website, they have been inspected by FDA several times and they did not find cases on non-compliance. They also have been recognized as cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. So they seem legit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59
Send Topic Print