Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 279910 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #60 - 6th Apr, 2016 at 11:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Apr, 2016 at 6:45pm:
I bought a share the other day. Did you get the commission?

Good question. Since my balance increases more erratically, I can't tell for sure looking from day to another.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #61 - 8th Apr, 2016 at 8:00am

I just bought another in house share Dan. Did you get paid for it?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #62 - 8th Apr, 2016 at 3:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 8:00am:
I just bought another in house share Dan. Did you get paid for it?

Actually I didn't. So that's another question I have that I was about to ask the admin. Does one still earn commission if their downline member used their earnings to purchase a share? Since that's not "adding funds to the account"?

Perhaps we should take a time out to all this till we get this matter solved.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #63 - 8th Apr, 2016 at 6:41pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 3:09pm:
Actually I didn't. So that's another question I have that I was about to ask the admin. Does one still earn commission if their downline member used their earnings to purchase a share? Since that's not "adding funds to the account"?

Perhaps we should take a time out to all this till we get this matter solved.

It is a red flag and it might slow the growth of the site. So we do need to ask why it was done. Is it because they are losing money or do they just want to balance things out?

It is odd that the admin would lower commissions since it would seem that is where they would get a lot of revenue and new members from. As we have seen at paidverts, the admin gets a good percentage of straight joins.

This could also be due, ironically, to YGPs promotion of the site. The thing that is their best benefit might also be working out to be their downfall

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #64 - 8th Apr, 2016 at 7:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 6:41pm:
It is a red flag and it might slow the growth of the site. So we do need to ask why it was done. Is it because they are losing money or do they just want to balance things out?

It is odd that the admin would lower commissions since it would seem that is where they would get a lot of revenue and new members from. As we have seen at paidverts, the admin gets a good percentage of straight joins.

This could also be due, ironically, to YGPs promotion of the site. The thing that is their best benefit might also be working out to be their downfall

It's seem that they're also being kind of coy with the terms. That if we weren't checking things out in this forum, we wouldn't have known that we didn't receive the commission. Makes you wonder if they're trying to get away with it or something.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #65 - 8th Apr, 2016 at 7:22pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 7:09pm:
It's seem that they're also being kind of coy with the terms. That if we weren't checking things out in this forum, we wouldn't have known that we didn't receive the commission. Makes you wonder if they're trying to get away with it or something.

It may have been an oversight. But you could also be right. Not many marketers have a team with which they can check these things out. That is one of the benefits of our team. Not only do we drill down into exactly what the benefits, advantages and disadvantages are of a site, but we can also test to see if they are actually paying as they promised.

It saves us from wasting time and losing money  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #66 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 1:46am

dansbanners wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 7:09pm:
That if we weren't checking things out in this forum, we wouldn't have known that we didn't receive the commission.

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Apr, 2016 at 7:22pm:
It may have been an oversight. But you could also be right. Not many marketers have a team with which they can check these things out. That is one of the benefits of our team. Not only do we drill down into exactly what the benefits, advantages and disadvantages are of a site, but we can also test to see if they are actually paying as they promised.

It saves us from wasting time and losing money  Smiley

It's practically the purpose of this forum and this is a good proof it's actually working.  Cool New

Team work makes such things smoother for us so we do benefit in a variety of ways.. Smiley

So, I've just got my 17th share which means from now on I'll be getting $1.02 daily just from the shares for at least 67 more days (that's where my 1st share expires), if everything goes well with the site.

It also means that I'm currently on a break of from deposits as I've got some incoming bills to pay later on this month, so I'll gather up some funds now..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #67 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 1:29pm

Ok it's been confirmed in a support ticket that the sponsor does not earn commissions if their downline member use their earnings to purchase a share.

I then asked why he made that rule. Hope he comes up with a good explanation.

Keep in mind one reason why we joined FamilyClix was for the purpose of the team. So we need to sort this out.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #68 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 1:50pm

Ok, I got the update, here's his reply:

Quote:
This rule is from the beginning. Be happy with that.

He then closed the ticket. Otherwise, I'd have replied "Yeah, but I think it makes the program a little more tedious. And also discourages teamwork. IMHO".

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #69 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 2:05pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Apr, 2016 at 1:50pm:
Ok, I got the update, here's his reply:

He then closed the ticket. Otherwise, I'd have replied "Yeah, but I think it makes the program a little more tedious. And also discourages teamwork. IMHO".

I hate it when they close tickets "in our faces"...

But anyways, I can guess this will make the system a bit more stable due to not having to pay too much for reinvested money.

If everyone invested an initial $10 and kept on reinvesting everything, then the admin would not only have to pay interest (correct me if it's not the right term) created by reinvestments but also additional commissions to uplines again and again without fresh funds coming in.. it would eventually break the site..

Also share compounding takes time to return the investment..
On the other hand, referral commissions are instant and such instant costs can be troublesome for admins..

Plus he says that this rule was there since the beginning so it's not like he's changed that now and after considering all of the above reasons I guess we can "Be happy with that."..  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #70 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 4:29pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Apr, 2016 at 2:05pm:
I hate it when they close tickets "in our faces"...

But anyways, I can guess this will make the system a bit more stable due to not having to pay too much for reinvested money.

If everyone invested an initial $10 and kept on reinvesting everything, then the admin would not only have to pay interest (correct me if it's not the right term) created by reinvestments but also additional commissions to uplines again and again without fresh funds coming in.. it would eventually break the site..

Also share compounding takes time to return the investment..
On the other hand, referral commissions are instant and such instant costs can be troublesome for admins..

Plus he says that this rule was there since the beginning so it's not like he's changed that now and after considering all of the above reasons I guess we can "Be happy with that."..  Undecided

No, just no. Supposedly, he is paying commissions out of cash our downlines have earned. It reminds me of the old joke of dividing cash where the person says one for you, one for me. Two for you, one, two for me. Three for you, one, two, three for me.

To not pay us for the reinvestment is to not pay us not only for a good referral (the type that is wanting to grow their income there) but somehow they are playing fast and loose with the funds. Either those referrals are earning legitimate advertising funds which we should be entitled to or the economics of the program are fundamentally flawed and thus it will break when larger numbers come in.

We are able to get around this by withdraw/reinvest but once we do then what is he going to do, change the rules further?

And can we know that what he has done here will fix the program or will it continue to need changes in the future to the point where it becomes pointless for users. Thus people will stop promoting and using it

and this is one of those red flags from the character department. Just the way he treated Dan tells me there is a 'plantation' mentality there as we used to call the TE owners methods. IOW we should be thankful we have a job making pennies on the plantation as the slaves while they get the rewards of making thousands as the owners. That right there is a recipe for failure or at least mediocrity and stagnation

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #71 - 9th Apr, 2016 at 5:16pm

SS,

Also keep in mind, I was benefiting from having moneymarketing in my downline in YGP. Now with this rule in FamilyClix, that's not going to be the case unless he either add some funds or I'll get a small % of his clicks.

Another thing I noticed is that the fees seem higher in FamilyClix than it is in YGP. The fee for a $2.18 payout was $0.67 in FamilyClix. But it was only $1.18 for a $15.20 payout in YGP (i.e. I cashed out after mm said he wasn't going to reinvest any longer).

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #72 - 10th Apr, 2016 at 3:46am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Apr, 2016 at 5:16pm:
SS,

Also keep in mind, I was benefiting from having moneymarketing in my downline in YGP. Now with this rule in FamilyClix, that's not going to be the case unless he either add some funds or I'll get a small % of his clicks.

Another thing I noticed is that the fees seem higher in FamilyClix than it is in YGP. The fee for a $2.18 payout was $0.67 in FamilyClix. But it was only $1.18 for a $15.20 payout in YGP (i.e. I cashed out after mm said he wasn't going to reinvest any longer).

Well, I'll try to withdraw $15-$20 here soon, so I'll check on their fees as well..

Only thing bothering me in YGP is that there is the 20% forced reinvestment 80% withdrawal rule that has been limiting cashouts a bunch.. If I withdraw less than $13 then I actually receive less than $10 in Payza..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #73 - 10th Apr, 2016 at 6:36am

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Apr, 2016 at 3:46am:
Well, I'll try to withdraw $15-$20 here soon, so I'll check on their fees as well..

Only thing bothering me in YGP is that there is the 20% forced reinvestment 80% withdrawal rule that has been limiting cashouts a bunch.. If I withdraw less than $13 then I actually receive less than $10 in Payza..

and I just deposited another $50 in BTC  Phew

I'm almost done though. I'm up to earning a new share every three days. I also now can withdraw from BTC when my cash flow gets going. So that will link up a few sites for me

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #74 - 10th Apr, 2016 at 2:02pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Apr, 2016 at 6:36am:
and I just deposited another $50 in BTC  Phew

I'm almost done though. I'm up to earning a new share every three days. I also now can withdraw from BTC when my cash flow gets going. So that will link up a few sites for me

That should also get you 50 rented referrals for a month due to their weekend promo btw.. Smiley
I received 5 RRs yesterday for the $5 I deposited and 4 out of 5 clicked 1 ad granting me $0.04.

Something I hadn't noticed in FamilyClix is that rented referrals earnings are the same for all memberships.
Even as standard I earn $0.01 per click from them, but I'll just hold on to my shares for now as I don't want to spend more on the site before I get some returns.

Meanwhile I'll be checking how these 5 I got will perform during this free month to see if it is an interesting idea.
Btw, I received another ~$2 commission.. maybe Rui deposited again..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32
Send Topic Print