Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 281335 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #90 - 19th Apr, 2016 at 1:57pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Apr, 2016 at 12:01pm:
So, I've just realized that I won't be able to withdraw money in FamilyClix unless I upgrade.. (they only pay 10 standard members daily)

The cheapest option is Baby+ which costs only $3 but only allows withdrawing $5 every 7 days so ~$20 per month.. which is not cool considering that I currently make at least $30 per month and that's probably gonna get higher as we go..

Next up is the Sister membership which will probably cover my needs as it allows withdrawing $20 every 7 days which is probably the way to go..

I was wondering now.. how long does it normally take to get paid after a request?

Not long. A day or two after my request I had the money. I think I requested a cashout on April 11th or 12th (not sure) and I got it April 13th.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #91 - 19th Apr, 2016 at 8:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Apr, 2016 at 12:01pm:
So, I've just realized that I won't be able to withdraw money in FamilyClix unless I upgrade.. (they only pay 10 standard members daily)

The cheapest option is Baby+ which costs only $3 but only allows withdrawing $5 every 7 days so ~$20 per month.. which is not cool considering that I currently make at least $30 per month and that's probably gonna get higher as we go..

Next up is the Sister membership which will probably cover my needs as it allows withdrawing $20 every 7 days which is probably the way to go..

I was wondering now.. how long does it normally take to get paid after a request?

You also need to click 100 clicks. I just discovered that recently when I was stepping through the cashout process (out of curiosity) and they said that was required.

As for the barriers to cashout, I don't have a big problem with that. If people want to make larger cash flow they need to have a higher investment which increases their stake in the site. This should make them more active. If you need to upgrade and spend x dollars, then you are probably going to want to get your value from that.

The problem with most sites is people make their investments and when they get to profits they start draining the sites of all income. Most are not there for the advertising, just what they can get out of it so I think this is at least a fair and wise solution to slow that cash leak out of the site and maybe make people stick around a bit more

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #92 - 20th Apr, 2016 at 2:55am

Well, I have 350 clicks on my account so that's not the issue.. so here's my current plan..

I'll just cashout from YGP and then use my Payza funds to deposit on a Sister membership while at the same time I'll be accumulating funds in my FamilyClix account in order to cashout right after upgrading.. I have some bills to pay so I was intending to use my Payza funds for that but  I guess I'll switch them, in order to also get the $2 deposit bonus on FamilyClix..

So far I have deposited ~$70 out of my pocket to FamilyClix, and reinvested $15 more through my earnings and referral sales.

I intend to cashout ~$25 and then work on a 2/3 reinvest - 1/3 cashout plan to keep on increasing my earnings at a steady rate while at the same time getting something out of it.

If it keeps paying off and stay stable over time, I'll then think about widening up my investments on FamilyClix.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #93 - 20th Apr, 2016 at 5:40pm

Yesterday I requested another cashout, and I received the money today, so yes, it's taking around 1 day to get paid.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #94 - 24th Apr, 2016 at 4:23pm

So, just yesterday I upgraded my FamilyClix account to Sister and requested a payment that I've just received. Smiley

It took less than 12 hours to receive it, and the fees for a $20 withdraw was just $0.88 which is pretty fair IMO.

I also got 10 more RRs due to the deposit bonus I received, so I now have 15 RRs total and I'll check to see if they can be profitable in the long run.

So far so good, time to extend some advertising campaigns.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #95 - 24th Apr, 2016 at 6:02pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Apr, 2016 at 4:23pm:
So, just yesterday I upgraded my FamilyClix account to Sister and requested a payment that I've just received. Smiley

It took less than 12 hours to receive it, and the fees for a $20 withdraw was just $0.88 which is pretty fair IMO.

I also got 10 more RRs due to the deposit bonus I received, so I now have 15 RRs total and I'll check to see if they can be profitable in the long run.

So far so good, time to extend some advertising campaigns.. Smiley

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #96 - 28th Apr, 2016 at 1:22am

So, I got another share (18 total) with my earnings on FC and will probably proceed to 21 shares before accumulating funds for another cashout at the end of May.

I also have 15 RRs and do my total of $0.06 clicks daily so that's speeding up my process. Smiley

All in all the FamilyClix plan is going "surprisingly" well..  Money eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #97 - 28th Apr, 2016 at 7:56pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Apr, 2016 at 1:22am:
So, I got another share (18 total) with my earnings on FC and will probably proceed to 21 shares before accumulating funds for another cashout at the end of May.

I also have 15 RRs and do my total of $0.06 clicks daily so that's speeding up my process. Smiley

All in all the FamilyClix plan is going "surprisingly" well..  Money eyes

What?  Shocked

What happened to you? I just crossed the 40 share mark and am now getting a new share every two days thanks to those and the extra help from those 50 RRs I got

It looks like compound growth is king (that and goosing your numbers with outside cash)  Grin

It's hard to believe I've only been a member since March 7th and am already earning over $2.50 per day as a free member. When does the bubble pop?  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #98 - 29th Apr, 2016 at 4:02am

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Apr, 2016 at 7:56pm:
What?  Shocked

What happened to you? I just crossed the 40 share mark and am now getting a new share every two days thanks to those and the extra help from those 50 RRs I got

It looks like compound growth is king (that and goosing your numbers with outside cash)  Grin

It's hard to believe I've only been a member since March 7th and am already earning over $2.50 per day as a free member. When does the bubble pop?  Smiley

Well, nothing weird happened, I just spent $25 to upgrade, stopped depositing outside money and cashed out $20.. Smiley

Other than that I'm now back to compounding with my earnings only, according to that plan above. Smiley

The only issue with earning too much is that you can't withdraw as much.. As long as you are not able to withdraw the admin doesn't have to pay other than through advertising..

As for popping, well as soon as things start to not go well, a small "adjustment" in the RRs average can always stabilize things.. Also if he uses the share deposits effectively he may be able to earn that 20% within 100 days.. That's a big if there.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #99 - 29th Apr, 2016 at 8:06pm

As we already know this news:

Quote:
Be aware, there is no more upgrade commission, because we have add funds commission. You will get between 5 and 10% commission (depends of your membership) every time when your referral add funds.

However, the Referral Upgrade + Purchase Commissions info is still listed in the Upgrade Account table. That could be a little misleading if you ask me.

The new members may not know that they no longer provide those commissions. Or there may even be some existing members that somehow missed this news.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #100 - 30th Apr, 2016 at 2:36am

dansbanners wrote on 29th Apr, 2016 at 8:06pm:
As we already know this news:

However, the Referral Upgrade + Purchase Commissions info is still listed in the Upgrade Account table. That could be a little misleading if you ask me.

The new members may not know that they no longer provide those commissions. Or there may even be some existing members that somehow missed this news.

It could also mean they are making things up on the fly which is a bit of a red flag. Also, they might not have the people to update the site which is another bad sign.

That said, you might want to let them know. I'm not sure it will affect many but it could affect the big spenders

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #101 - 30th Apr, 2016 at 4:07am

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Apr, 2016 at 2:36am:
It could also mean they are making things up on the fly which is a bit of a red flag. Also, they might not have the people to update the site which is another bad sign.

That said, you might want to let them know. I'm not sure it will affect many but it could affect the big spenders

Part of the point is that the members could upgrade, thinking that'll be part of the benefit and would then learn later on that they won't be receiving those commissions.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #102 - 30th Apr, 2016 at 4:41pm

dansbanners wrote on 30th Apr, 2016 at 4:07am:
Part of the point is that the members could upgrade, thinking that'll be part of the benefit and would then learn later on that they won't be receiving those commissions.

True, but I think the reason most people upgrade at those sites is for the benefits the RRs give them. We both know that most people don't refer so it won't affect the majority of them
« Last Edit: 30th Apr, 2016 at 5:24pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #103 - 30th Apr, 2016 at 4:44pm

Anyway, I brought it to their attention. Which they said they'll work on updating the template. So, let's hope for the best, give them the benefit of a doubt and move on.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #104 - 6th May, 2016 at 12:27am

I just bought another 18 shares for a total of 20! Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32
Send Topic Print