Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 281549 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #180 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:47pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:22pm:
Look at it this way, our money is already in our FamilyClix account. Thus harping on the negativity at this point isn't going to do any good. If it comes down to it, just don't put any more money into the program. No need to make the negativity bigger than it has to be.

at the end of the day, if the site closes today I will have been scammed out of money. That is how I see it

and don't go blaming me for not taking money out quick. That money was invested in good faith. Sure, it was risked and it was something I was prepared to lose for a potential greater gain, but if the site was promising something it was not able to deliver it is still fraud and a scam

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #181 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:56pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:30pm:
I don't think so. If anything, he'd probably be glad that you're actually leaving money there and not cashing out.

My pattern just changed last week. Up until last week I was reinvesting everything including buying 2 or more shares when the money was there. Then, last week I dropped back to 1 share reinvested per day and started not transferring cash to my purchasing balance but kept it in my cashout balance until I need more to buy shares with.

so as an owner, what would that look like to you?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #182 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:59pm

also, if members who weren't clicking but have a large balance suddenly start clicking, they have a 7 day warring that they are probably going to cash out. It gives them a chance to play more gotcha  Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #183 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 6:05pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:27pm:
Sometime all the negativity can become a self fulfulling prophecy. It's like a sports team, if too many players has a negative, "we probably won't win" attitude then they are less likely to win or vice versa.

If the team is losing 90% of it's games and the coach keeps telling them to stay positive, then maybe it is time to fire the coach  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #184 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 12:57am

Well.. at any case.. there's no need to panic, at least for now.. just keep a good cashing out policy with whatever your membership allows you to and pull some money out.. but you'll have to do some clicks for 2-3 days for every withdrawal.

I'll just stick to my pattern.. sure I've put some money in but have also pulled out some as well so either way I'm ok on FamilyClix.

Just keep the balance between the two and you'll be fine.

From what I see people have not paid much attention to the rules update post it only has 42 Views compared to the 30000+ that the "2 years online and paying" PTC self-sponsored thread has, so there's a good chance that we have enough time to pull money out without the need to panic...

Nobody else commented there and the post almost got buried, so it's not the end of the world.. I just hope admin noticed it and will reconsider what he's doing.. we're here to help after all.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #185 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:07am

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 12:57am:
Well.. at any case.. there's no need to panic, at least for now.. just keep a good cashing out policy with whatever your membership allows you to and pull some money out.. but you'll have to do some clicks for 2-3 days for every withdrawal.

I'll just stick to my pattern.. sure I've put some money in but have also pulled out some as well so either way I'm ok on FamilyClix.

Just keep the balance between the two and you'll be fine.

From what I see people have not paid much attention to the rules update post it only has 42 Views compared to the 30000+ that the "2 years online and paying" PTC self-sponsored thread has, so there's a good chance that we have enough time to pull money out without the need to panic...

Nobody else commented there and the post almost got buried, so it's not the end of the world.. I just hope admin noticed it and will reconsider what he's doing.. we're here to help after all.

I notice he also did not put it up as an ad like the other admin news posts he posts. Also, there is nothing about it in the login pop up

and let me be clear here. I don't mind the click rule. It is actually better for me since I have so many referrals and I don't cash out much. What troubles me is the sudden change in direction and the message it sends. Admins don't like to do these things unless they need to so there might be something behind it.

I agree with you guys on wait and see, and there isn't much we can do about it anyway until we want to cash out but it is a red flag. And any time it has to do with cash outs it should be a more serious red flag

anyway....  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #186 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:11am

It is a red flag and it's not good.. but just like you say there's not much we can do about it..

Just pull your hand off the "reinvest all" button and let's see where this will lead us.. Smiley

When there's not much we can do, we can only hope for the best..  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #187 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:11am:
It is a red flag and it's not good.. but just like you say there's not much we can do about it..

Just pull your hand off the "reinvest all" button and let's see where this will lead us.. Smiley

yes, and that is where a prudent investment policy pays off. In the past I probably would have already invested $1000 and be thinking about mortgaging the house (and I don't even own a house  Smiley).

This time I dipped the toe in a little bit and added some more as I went but it all came out of online earnings. so the risk is low

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #188 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:00pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 1:25am:
Another good question is how they plan to implement it? I'm not seeing anything in the withdraw page on it?

When you cashout, if you do not have the 70 clicks, an error message shows up. That's how I found out about it. Only then did I see the forum post.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #189 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 2:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:11am:

Exactly!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #190 - 19th Sep, 2016 at 1:23am

Something I've noticed on FamilyClix, that somehow lowers the weight of the "70 clicks to cashout" rule is that Fixed Advertisements are not set with forced focus limitation.. so in case our time is really limited we can do them at the same time with another site's clicking activity..

Tiny ads are based on a forced focus though, which is actually kind of nice since I occasionally use that type of advertising for my site (using bonus PTC ads from share purchases).  Smiley

But fixed ads do not use forced focus.. so they are the easy way for the 70 clicks rule.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #191 - 21st Sep, 2016 at 1:22am

Did your shares pay out today?

Please tell me it is a glitch that will be fixed and not some new rule  Sad

I questioned about it in the forum so when I hear back I''ll post it

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #192 - 21st Sep, 2016 at 1:26am

Hmm.. well I've just sent them my support ticket on this one.. and came to check if anyone else faced it.

I've just checked and they didn't pay off..

It was easy to check because I have exactly 50 shares and my account is at $1.770950.. so it's easy to spot and prove..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #193 - 21st Sep, 2016 at 3:06am

The site was down briefly this morning. So, maybe that's why. Hope this gets resolved soon.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #194 - 21st Sep, 2016 at 12:36pm

Seems like both the shares issue and the fixed ads issue has been fixed now, so it was an issue.. thankfully it wasn't a new "rule"  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32
Send Topic Print