Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 280645 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #165 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 1:25am

Another good question is how they plan to implement it? I'm not seeing anything in the withdraw page on it?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #166 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Sep, 2016 at 11:01pm:
Let's hope the admin will not come back with more such "features".. as it tends to get annoying.

It also implies bad planning. If they have to make quick, sharp adjustments like this it shows they haven't crunched the numbers properly regarding sustainability.

In a worst case scenario, it shows they have but boosted the pay in order to draw people in

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #167 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:54pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:48pm:
It also implies bad planning. If they have to make quick, sharp adjustments like this it shows they haven't crunched the numbers properly regarding sustainability.

In a worst case scenario, it shows they have but boosted the pay in order to draw people in

Keep in mind, you haven't been cashing out anyway, so it doesn't affect you as much personally. Unless you're planning to cash out later on?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #168 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:56pm

Quote:
I decided to share some thoughts on this by replying to the admin's post in the FamilyClix forum..

Well put. We are becoming great ambassadors in this industry

"a gentle answer turns away wrath...."

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 1:21am:
I think as long we're able to cash out, we should go with the flow. Wink

Some of us are doing 6 clicks per day anyway. So we'll just have to click 4 more each day and within the same login.

It'll also enable us to earn more points anyway. 

For someone like me, I will probably just cash out less often but take more. So maybe I only need to do this every three weeks or a month. So are they really getting that much back?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #169 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:57pm

Anyway, you can keep track of your "7 days click stats" on the Charts in your account page.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #170 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:58pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:56pm:
For someone like me, I will probably just cash out less often but take more. So maybe I only need to do this every three weeks or a month. So are they really getting that much back?

I got the impression that you weren't cashing out?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #171 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Sep, 2016 at 6:23pm:
Like I told Dan, I would like to go for that but I've already put a lot in and have taken nothing out yet.

Here it is?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #172 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:54pm:
Keep in mind, you haven't been cashing out anyway, so it doesn't affect you as much personally. Unless you're planning to cash out later on?

One reason why I made the above comment was cause I was in sort of implying that perhaps maybe "cool it a little on the negativity..."

Me thinks sometime some of the members in this forum get too negative. IMHO. 

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #173 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 4:54pm:

My cash flow is to the point where I can start cashing out to get my investment back. I have been building up my cash in the site and keeping a minimum reinvestment going so, maybe as one of the bigger fish, he saw this and other accounts and is putting this in as a preventative.

I also do zero clicking there so the coincidences are not lost on me

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #174 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm:
One reason why I made the above comment was cause I was in sort of implying that perhaps maybe "cool it a little on the negativity..."

Me thinks sometime some of the members in this forum get too negative. IMHO. 

I think it's time we stopped giving these sites the benefit of the doubt. Where you see negativity I see being realistic and reasonable caution. There is a high chance this site will crash and burn soon just based on the fact they are offering a higher return than their peers

it seems every time we go big into these sites they tip over so I think caution should be the first thing we use. Just like penny stocks, I think we should go in with the perspective that there is a 90% chance it will fail. any sign that it is moving backwards should be taken seriously and if they are offering pie in the sky that should b the biggest warning sign of all

just saying

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #175 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:18pm

The funny thing is that sometime you seem to do the opposite. When you should be more positive, you become negative or vice versa.

For instance, I told you a while ago that PV was a "tool". But you insisted on looking at that program positively and also for a long time...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #176 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:22pm

Look at it this way, our money is already in our FamilyClix account. Thus harping on the negativity at this point isn't going to do any good. If it comes down to it, just don't put any more money into the program. No need to make the negativity bigger than it has to be.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #177 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:27pm

Sometime all the negativity can become a self fulfulling prophecy. It's like a sports team, if too many players has a negative, "we probably won't win" attitude then they are less likely to win or vice versa.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #178 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:30pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm:
My cash flow is to the point where I can start cashing out to get my investment back. I have been building up my cash in the site and keeping a minimum reinvestment going so, maybe as one of the bigger fish, he saw this and other accounts and is putting this in as a preventative.

I don't think so. If anything, he'd probably be glad that you're actually leaving money there and not cashing out.

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm:
I also do zero clicking there so the coincidences are not lost on me
That's why I thought that this new rule wouldn't affect you personally since you don't click anyway unless you plan to cash out.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #179 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:43pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Sep, 2016 at 5:18pm:
The funny thing is that sometime you seem to do the opposite. When you should be more positive, you become negative or vice versa.

For instance, I told you a while ago that PV was a "tool". But you insisted on looking at that program positively and also for a long time...

and yet PV is still around, growing and pulling in 1K+ new members per day. As long as there are no more gotcha moves it has good potential. If anyone asked me, that is what I would say about them but also advise caution regarding them. I haven't stopped promoting them though like I have with YGP

There is still only one red flag at the site and that is untrustworthy management but I would rate them as equal to or higher than most PTC admins

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32
Send Topic Print