Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 280641 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #150 - 10th Sep, 2016 at 6:05pm

So a $100 deposit gets you a 20% bonus!  Shocked Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #151 - 10th Sep, 2016 at 7:35pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Sep, 2016 at 6:05pm:

Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #152 - 12th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Sep, 2016 at 6:05pm:

WOW.. now that's a deal that would trigger my alarm if the site was working with PayPal (now I'm kind of thankful it doesn't).

So... a $100 deposit would translate to $115 in our purchase balance plus a free share so... if that full amount goes to shares we get 24 shares.

This would lead to an amount of $144 after 100 days ($1.44 daily) purely through share revenues not including any reinvestment or compounding profits.. plus 4800 PTC ad credits, 48000 featured ad views and another 48000 banner impressions.

And I can't even think of how much more can be earned if we include compounding and referral purchase earnings (through our chain).

We're talking about at least 144% ROI within 100 days.. it's even making me nervous, are they really gonna afford to offer that? Cheesy

Either way, I think I'll go for it because I've already made more than $200 pure profit since the start of the year on their site and they definitely deserve a chance from me.. plus this will double my daily income if everything goes right.  Smiley

Now regarding the fees, I have Payza and Perfect Money, is there a difference when depositing in terms of fees?
(Considering that my balance is empty on both of them right now, I'd have to top up my account either way or pay through debit card)
Maybe Rui could brief us up a bit on this one..

Edited:
[I initially calculated with 20% bonus though it's 15% so I edited the post afterwards. I think everything is correct now..]
« Last Edit: 12th Sep, 2016 at 6:01pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #153 - 12th Sep, 2016 at 6:23pm

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm:
WOW.. now that's a deal that would trigger my alarm if the site was working with PayPal (now I'm kind of thankful it doesn't).

So... a $100 deposit would translate to $115 in our purchase balance plus a free share so... if that full amount goes to shares we get 24 shares.

This would lead to an amount of $144 after 100 days ($1.44 daily) purely through share revenues not including any reinvestment or compounding profits.. plus 4800 PTC ad credits, 48000 featured ad views and another 48000 banner impressions.

And I can't even think of how much more can be earned if we include compounding and referral purchase earnings (through our chain).

We're talking about at least 144% ROI within 100 days.. it's even making me nervous, are they really gonna afford to offer that? Cheesy

Either way, I think I'll go for it because I've already made more than $200 pure profit since the start of the year on their site and they definitely deserve a chance from me.. plus this will double my daily income if everything goes right.  Smiley

Now regarding the fees, I have Payza and Perfect Money, is there a difference when depositing in terms of fees?
(Considering that my balance is empty on both of them right now, I'd have to top up my account either way or pay through debit card)

Edited:
[I initially calculated with 20% bonus though it's 15% so I edited the post afterwards. I think everything is correct now..]

Like I told Dan, I would like to go for that but I've already put a lot in and have taken nothing out yet. So I'm going to be cautious and just play with their money for a while

I agree with you about 'triggering alarms' and it has nothing to do with paypal. They are racing ahead of the returns of the rest of the industry. It is OK if the site is still growing it's member base but what happens if growth slows and new money does not come in? Can they maintain their numbers?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #154 - 12th Sep, 2016 at 11:35pm

I decided to go for it myself.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #155 - 13th Sep, 2016 at 3:03am

I went for it myself too.. it was an offer I could not deny.. so I'm now earning at the rate of ~$3 daily with 48 shares.

The bonus share should be added anytime and I also got the bonus $3 from my deposits milestone (I'm at level 3 - TeenagerClicker now).

Let's see, how it goes from here.. I should be able to cashout $20 every 7 days so it will take a bit more than a month to hit ROI for this investment and after that it's pure profit.

I'll also use some of my earnings for compounding and cashout the rest just to stay as safe as possible.  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #156 - 13th Sep, 2016 at 4:12am

I went for it myself cause the offer itself is an improvement. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #157 - 13th Sep, 2016 at 11:37am

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Sep, 2016 at 5:01pm:

I'd say Perfect Money is the way to go. You pay 0.5% for depositing, unlike Payza which is free, but then the cashout fees are cheaper in Perfect Money. Furthermore, they pay interest on your Perfect Money Account balance.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #158 - 13th Sep, 2016 at 11:59am

ruicarlov wrote on 13th Sep, 2016 at 11:37am:
I'd say Perfect Money is the way to go. You pay 0.5% for depositing, unlike Payza which is free, but then the cashout fees are cheaper in Perfect Money.

I was wondering, does FamilyClix have that rule where you can cashout through the payment processor you have deposited only? And what if I have deposited through both? Do they have a ratio based on which we can cashout among them?

Quote:
Furthermore, they pay interest on your Perfect Money Account balance.

Really? That's a nice feature and I didn't know about it..

So, I went with Payza on this transaction because I couldn't find the option to top up my PerfectMoney account through credit card... is that possible? (separate thread)

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #159 - 13th Sep, 2016 at 4:39pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Sep, 2016 at 11:59am:
I was wondering, does FamilyClix have that rule where you can cashout through the payment processor you have deposited only? And what if I have deposited through both? Do they have a ratio based on which we can cashout among them?

It's the rule present in most PTC sites I know. You can withdraw unlimited amount to the payment processor you used the most. For the others, you can withdraw up to the same amount you invested using that processor.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #160 - 16th Sep, 2016 at 6:23pm

Well, this is new...

Apparently you now have to click 70 ads in a week in order to be able to cashout.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #161 - 16th Sep, 2016 at 7:37pm

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Sep, 2016 at 6:23pm:
Well, this is new...

Apparently you now have to click 70 ads in a week in order to be able to cashout.

So the gotcha moves have started and just after they took in a bunch of cash....   Embarrassed

The only positive is that now they have a minimum click rule basically. In that way they fall in line with other PTCs

We need to be careful here I think  Angry

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #162 - 16th Sep, 2016 at 11:01pm

Yes that's not cool at all..

At least they don't require a standard amount of specific type of ads, nor 7 consecutive days of clicking.

Right now the site has ~27 ads available (based on my account) so the minimum can be achieved in 3 days but still it is a pain when time is limited.

I have been clicking the 6 standard ads most of the time so I'll just keep on it and when the cashing out time comes (once every week) , I'll just do 2 days of rushed clicking on the amount I need.

Obviously the ones affected are not the typical clickers but the people that are cashing out.. mostly heavy promoters and share holders..

Let's hope the admin will not come back with more such "features".. as it tends to get annoying.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #163 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 12:43am

I decided to share some thoughts on this by replying to the admin's post in the FamilyClix forum..

http://www.familyclix.com/forum.php?topic=22240

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #164 - 17th Sep, 2016 at 1:21am

I think as long we're able to cash out, we should go with the flow. Wink

Some of us are doing 6 clicks per day anyway. So we'll just have to click 4 more each day and within the same login.

It'll also enable us to earn more points anyway. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32
Send Topic Print