PTCBox, etc. (Read 25059 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCBox, etc.
Reply #30 - 6th Jun, 2014 at 3:26pm

It doesn't matter much now really.. I think this is what would be more interesting now.. :

What would you guys think could make a PTC program these days reach that kind of activity and not fail?

How could somebody keep the balance between advertisers, members and the administraton of the site and keep em all happy?

IP Logged

Specter

I love being here!

Re: PTCBox, etc.
Reply #31 - 6th Jun, 2014 at 3:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Jun, 2014 at 3:26pm:
It doesn't matter much now really.. I think this is what would be more interesting now.. :

What would you guys think could make a PTC program these days reach that kind of activity and not fail?

How could somebody keep the balance between advertisers, members and the administraton of the site and keep em all happy?

Lets say i am wrong, and they had good intentions...

PTCBox was in a unique position.

When you can say:
"From same owners as XPTO, open for 10 years"
That gives you a huge boost in people promoting it and trusting it like crazy.

PTCbox was a thing that will never happen again, unless ClixSense or Neobux opens a new site, or a real life company, lets say Amazon for example, gets into PTC, there is no way a stable, here to stay site will have the insane fast growth PTCBox had.

You can look at Nerdbux.
Just like PTCBox, the owners were also running sites for years, bla bla bla... What happened?
They came in, they grew like crazy and they went.

For a site to "balance between advertisers, members and the administraton of the site and keep em all happy" the closest you can get is open a site like ClixSense, a perfect hybrid between PTC and GPT.

The thing is, even for ClixSense to arrive where it is, it took it a long, long time.
We all love how profitable ClixSense is the past couple of years, but the first years of ClixSense under the previous Admin, or you would have a lot of referrals or would be a very little profitable site for members, with very slow earnings.

Also to open a site like that, one would need a substancial financial backup, some few thousands $, so probably if you have that money to invest, you are better off investing in something else more safe, so i really cant see another stable, here to stay, big site coming

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print