Payza Updates (Read 42830 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Payza Updates
7th May, 2014 at 2:32am

At first I thought I received another phising email in my inbox but then I decided to log in my Payza account to check it out and I noticed it was actually a major update regarding Payza...

Payza Update: Add Funds by Credit Card Feature Now Available

Read it all here :
https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/payza-update-add-funds-credit...

Quote:
Great news! Payza members can now add funds to their Payza accounts using Visa and MasterCard credit cards. The Add Funds by Credit Card feature has been fully restored and is available for Payza members in most countries no matter the account type, Starter, Personal or Business. Check Payza’s Local Payment Options page to ensure that credit card deposits are available in your country.

If you don’t already have a credit card connected to your Payza account, you can add one by following these steps:

Connect your Credit Card To Your Payza Account:

1. In your Payza account, click “Wallet” > “Credit Cards”.
  2. If you have not entered the information of the credit card you would like to use, enter it now.
  3. Select the credit card you would like to use and click “Validate Card”.
  4. For the Charge Method, In the “Validate by Charge” option box, click “Validate your Credit Card”.
  5. Check the box agreeing to the charge and click “Next”.
  6. In 2-4 business days, you will receive a small charge. Enter the amount of the charge in your Payza account to complete the validation.

You can also validate by Authorization Form, follow steps 1 to 3 above and then:

1. In the “Validate by Authorization Form” option box, click “Validate your Credit Card”.
  2. Click the “Authorization Form” link and print out the form provided. Complete the form.
  3. Scan the completed form and a copy of the front and back of your credit card.
  4. On the Credit Card Validation page, upload the copy of the scanned form and the copy of the scanned front and back of your credit card.
  5. Verify the documents and click “Send”.

Note that it will take 3-5 business days for your documents to be reviewed. If your documents are approved, your credit card will be validated for use.

Add Funds to Your Payza Account by Credit Card:

Once you have successfully connected your credit card to your Payza account, you can use it to instantly add funds to your account. Follow these steps to initiate a credit card deposit transaction:

1. In your Payza account, click “Add Funds” > “Credit Card”.
  2. Select the credit card you would like to use.
  3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click “Next”.
  4. Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Deposit”.

Could this solve some of Venkat's problems?  Huh

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Re: Payza Updates
Reply #1 - 7th May, 2014 at 8:27am

I hope so. I have got another card, by the way. I'll try it out too. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 12th Aug, 2014 at 12:12pm

And another update, though it seems pretty similar to their previous one but I think they improved the way it works even with withdrawals :

https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/introducing-top-up-feature/

The way PayPal is treating PTCs these days, it's good to have some alternative.

@Venkat: Btw, let me know if you succeeded to add your credit card to Payza..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 18th Aug, 2014 at 1:38pm

Updates keep coming.. it feels like Payza is gaining ground over time..

https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/withdrawal-credit-card-availa...

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 12th Mar, 2015 at 11:00am

And yes they finally made it! Smiley

https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/withdrawal-credit-card-availa...

I believe withdrawing to a credit/debit card is a really strong feature that would help a lot of people using it as an alternative to PayPal.

As for the fees, they differ from country to country and you can see them here.

For me they go like this :

Which is fine when withdrawing larger than $100 amounts..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #5 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 2:14am

So exactly what's new? That blog post is from August and I've used that option some times in the past.

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Mar, 2015 at 11:00am:
And yes they finally made it! Smiley

I believe withdrawing to a credit/debit card is a really strong feature that would help a lot of people using it as an alternative to PayPal.

As for the fees, they differ from country to country and you can see them here.

For me they go like this :

http://i.imgur.com/2Z7M60r.png

Which is fine when withdrawing larger than $100 amounts..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:15am

ruicarlov wrote on 13th Mar, 2015 at 2:14am:
So exactly what's new? That blog post is from August and I've used that option some times in the past.

Hmm.. it's weird.. I think I some how received an update and thought it was only announced back then... hmm.. that or I'm really getting old.. lol. Anyway, I hadn't posted the fees last time, had I?  Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:26pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Mar, 2015 at 6:15am:
Hmm.. it's weird.. I think I some how received an update and thought it was only announced back then... hmm.. that or I'm really getting old.. lol. Anyway, I hadn't posted the fees last time, had I?  Tongue

D'oh! and I reposted it  at MTV and didn't even check the date Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 29th May, 2015 at 9:41am

Payza Now Lets You Buy And Sell With Bitcoin!
by payzablog on May 26, 2015

Bitcoin checkout has arrived! Payza is happy to announce that Payza members can now use Bitcoins from their purchases at any Payza merchant. The “Pay with Bitcoin” option will soon be available with guest checkout as well, meaning Payza merchants will be able to process Bitcoin payments from just about anyone it the world!

If you sell with Payza, you are now able to accept Bitcoin payments, the option has been automatically enabled for all of our merchants, you don’t need to make any changes. Even better, the payments will be sent in the currency of your choice straight to your e-wallet, just like always, so the only thing that changes is that you can now reach more customers.

For buyers, using Payza to pay with Bitcoin has advantages over traditional Bitcoin transactions. If you make a purchase with Bitcoin from a Payza merchant, you will still benefit from Payza’s Buyer Protection, meaning if there’s a problem with the product or service you received, you can request a refund or file a transaction dispute, just like with every Payza transaction. You can buy with confidence knowing that all your Bitcoin purchases are protected by Payza the same as any other Payza payment.

For more details about paying with Bitcoin, check out this post: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/how-to-use-payza/buy-bitcoin-payza/

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 6th Mar, 2016 at 11:48am

I'm having trouble logging in to my Payza account right now.. The error I'm getting is:
Quote:
We apologize, but an unrecoverable error has occurred. Please click the back button on your browser and try again.

I've googled it and it seems it has happened in the past and is a general issue that usually affects all members..
Anyone else facing this?

Edited:
Ok, I guess it was a temporary thing.. it works fine now.
« Last Edit: 6th Mar, 2016 at 12:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 10th May, 2016 at 2:03pm

It seems Payza is gaining ground against PayPal lately in the PTC industry.
I think it's becoming a new standard.. with many PTCs now having it as their main payment processor and focusing on it.

It has kind of proven its ground in terms of stability with PTCs with only the original PTCBox having been blocked by it due to the huge amount of disputes the admin had triggered there. I really can't recall any other PTCs being blocked by it without a valid reason and definitely not the "too many transactions and a big balance" like in so many PayPal events. Don't get me wrong, I definitely love cashing out to PayPal but it sometimes feels really scary when I invest through it.

With these in mind, I admit that I am getting more stress-less when investing in sites like YouGetProfit and FamilyClix that have survived just by using Payza for some time now. Sure, we are still talking about PTCs here, but this is a new age in the industry, a step forward and it might help with cleaning up that "unreliability" feeling that many people get when they hear the term PTC, which is of course good for us! Wink

When the payment processor is not a problem it comes down to how good the admin's management will be in order for a PTC to survive, and a few other factors (like the host reliability, admin's marketing skills etc.).

These are definitely some exciting days! Smiley
I would love to see Payza's market expanding to other large scale marketplaces though like ebay, amazon etc., in order for our Payza balances to become even more useful.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 10th May, 2016 at 7:41pm

I think the fact that they convert Bitcoin is a brilliant move. That opens them up to a huge marketplace that paypal doesn't want to touch.

I think it will come down to regulators. Even if payza does expand the regulators might stick their fingers in. That said, it seems payza has some pretty wise management guiding it

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 10th May, 2016 at 11:38pm

Funny thing is that I happen to have some concerns on Payza at the moment. First, when I made a deposit on 4/20, it wasn't completed till 5/5. And now when I made the deposit on 5/8, I was just told that the expectant clear date is not till 5/18. Now I never had this problem with paypal.

Unless you guys know of a way around this? Huh

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 11th May, 2016 at 1:32am

dansbanners wrote on 10th May, 2016 at 11:38pm:
Funny thing is that I happen to have some concerns on Payza at the moment. First, when I made a deposit on 4/20, it wasn't completed till 5/5. And now when I made the deposit on 5/8, I was just told that the expectant clear date is not till 5/18. Now I never had this problem with paypal.

Hmm.. I can't really tell about deposits as I am not able to do so for almost a year now, due to capital controls from my country..
But as for receiving payments:

If I receive a payment from a PTC or similar program I am able to instantly use the funds for another purchase.
If I receive a payment for a sale on my own site though, the incoming funds get locked for a week before I can lay hands on them, which is understandable as a security measure and was clearly stated in our agreement since the launch of my Ads page.

But I remember depositing funds from my debit card in the past and I think that was also instantly processed as if I was purchasing sth from Payza.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 11th May, 2016 at 9:29pm

dansbanners wrote on 10th May, 2016 at 11:38pm:

What you might want to do is deposit to bitcoin and then to payza. Once your money is in bitcoin the transfer takes as long as it takes to get the confirmations which can be a few hours

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print