Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
LegacyClix - New site backed up by TimTech (Read 29377 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: LegacyClix - New site backed up by TimTech
Reply #15 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 10:45pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Dec, 2013 at 9:44pm:
By that way, who failed with TEs? You mean traffic exchanges, right?

Yes, TEs=Traffic Exchanges

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #16 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 10:48pm

But yeah, this legacy thing is crazy. I don't think even PTCbox had that many advertising everywhere during its launch, and it was one hugely advertised site.

Just for the record, I had over 200K clicks to a text ad in PTCBox.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #17 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 11:02pm

Shocked Did you advertise in the entire internet or something?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #18 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 12:15am

Pay to remove directs? Ouch Shocked
But yeah, this legacy thing is crazy. I don't think even PTCbox had that many advertising everywhere during its launch, and it was one hugely advertised site.

By that way, who failed with TEs? You mean traffic exchanges, right?

I was referring to the owners of TE's. They didn't necessarily fail but they usually lose a member once they discover the PTCs because people realize they can make a lot more money that way. I consider the TE industry a feeder for the PTC industry. The average PTC site is much larger than the average TE.

Only sites like easyhits4U stay big and grow and one reason is because they are very friendly with the PTC industry but you'll notice that not a lot of TEs are advertised in PTCs. Members of PTCs obviously aren't at all interested

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #19 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 12:33am

dansbanners wrote on 8th Dec, 2013 at 10:41pm:
I think it's also a question of that some of the owners learned from past experience that they do get that "initial burst of cash" after the program's launch is hyped up before the "new" novelty eventually wears off.

It even says in one of their banners "Get in first, this program is going to be huge!" or something to that sort. To put it in perspective the extent they're building on the hype and all.

That is true but when they keep on taking the prime meat for themselves they end up cannibalizing the industry. Pretty soon members begin to realize they are getting leftovers after the big dogs have fed and they stop participating. Thus, the pie ends up shrinking and this makes the owners even more desperate and greedy to sting the weaker members. So people look for other opportunities.

You can only take advantage of people so much before they walk and when they see that their effort are buying you a house while they barely make a couple bucks a month, they are going to walk. Then it begins to work like a ponzi or a matrix where the people on the bottom stop paying and that causes the people on the middle to stop making profits so they stop paying. It works its way back up through the pyramid until it gets to the top.

There is no way these guys would be in PTCs if they were still making huge amounts of cash over there. They better smarten up and listen this time because no one wants to see them bring their cannibalizing methods into the PTCs to see the same thing happen all over again.

If they see some short term success doing what they are doing then we could see some other owners copying their methods or allying with them thinking that they are going to cash in. The problem is that it will suck all the energy out of the industry and we will be stuck looking for a new industry again.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #20 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 2:42am

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Dec, 2013 at 11:02pm:
Shocked Did you advertise in the entire internet or something?

No, all I did was to place the text ad in PTCBox. It does give you an idea on how many hits PTCBox was getting. Smiley
« Last Edit: 9th Dec, 2013 at 2:47am by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #21 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 2:50am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Dec, 2013 at 12:33am:
That is true but when they keep on taking the prime meat for themselves they end up cannibalizing the industry. Pretty soon members begin to realize they are getting leftovers after the big dogs have fed and they stop participating. Thus, the pie ends up shrinking and this makes the owners even more desperate and greedy to sting the weaker members. So people look for other opportunities.

You can only take advantage of people so much before they walk and when they see that their effort are buying you a house while they barely make a couple bucks a month, they are going to walk. Then it begins to work like a ponzi or a matrix where the people on the bottom stop paying and that causes the people on the middle to stop making profits so they stop paying. It works its way back up through the pyramid until it gets to the top.

There is no way these guys would be in PTCs if they were still making huge amounts of cash over there. They better smarten up and listen this time because no one wants to see them bring their cannibalizing methods into the PTCs to see the same thing happen all over again.

If they see some short term success doing what they are doing then we could see some other owners copying their methods or allying with them thinking that they are going to cash in. The problem is that it will suck all the energy out of the industry and we will be stuck looking for a new industry again.

Alright, let's not get sidetracked here. Concentrate on our own growth, the positives, our team in the forum, etc.  Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #22 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 5:45am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Dec, 2013 at 2:50am:
Alright, let's not get sidetracked here. Concentrate on our own growth, the positives, our team in the forum, etc.  Wink

Speaking of which, once I settle down with ads page's new script.. I plan to do some refreshing on the forum..
And then start advertising it again.. to get some more people to join us.. I've really let that down for so long..
We're almost closing one year since the opening.. Smiley

Btw, getting back to the subject.. here are my current funny looking stats in LegacyClix with just 4 referrals..

Lol.. if only I could keep that beautiful curve going like that over time..  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #23 - 9th Dec, 2013 at 11:41am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Dec, 2013 at 2:42am:
No, all I did was to place the text ad in PTCBox. It does give you an idea on how many hits PTCBox was getting. Smiley

Ah, ok. I thought you meant you advertised PTCbox in a text ad, and got 200k clicks to it.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #24 - 10th Dec, 2013 at 3:03am

Still climbing...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #25 - 6th Jan, 2014 at 7:47am

Remember, this is what I said just last month

Quote:
I hope they don't plan on continuing those practices in the PTC industry where an elite circle of owners market their stuff to the lower tiers of members. That is very unethical in my opinion and when they started front running their memberships like that in the TE's that is when things started dying there. You can't continue to take from people so that you can (literally) make thousands of dollars and expect them to keep showing up for pennies. This was their mindset and they saw nothing wrong with it

and.......

Quote:
Hiya Dynamic ,

There's been quite a few clone sites that have played off our brand in the past few weeks and they have claimed to be the sister site or endorsed by NerdBux....The only new PTC we have endorsed and supported has been Legacy Clix....Until now...

A huge launch has just started - Dr. Clix

Owned by John Novak, we have worked closely with him for quite some time. He is a new brand of PTC owner who actually SHOWS up everyday and pays on time without fail.

Join this awesome sauce PTC right now and be the first to get in!

This is Dr. Clix and we're honored to help launch it!

The TimTech Nerds

Roll Eyes

So are we going to see them flood our industry with a new site each month that is owned primarily by one of their favored partners until they saturate the industry and suck all the money out of it for themselves?

They  did it in the TE industry.

Will these guys never learn?
« Last Edit: 6th Jan, 2014 at 8:12am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #26 - 6th Jan, 2014 at 3:31pm

When I read that post today I immediately remebered this topic. Wanna place some bets on which site is coming up February?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #27 - 6th Jan, 2014 at 9:58pm

OK, I challenged them. I had to. Maybe they don't see what they are doing but it is good to get it into the air

http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=56866

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #28 - 6th Jan, 2014 at 10:07pm

As usual, they got defensive and angry about it. They haven't changed

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #29 - 6th Jan, 2014 at 10:31pm

and they locked the topic

Roll Eyes

Gutless!

I better post it here as this might be disappeared:

Quote:
I hope you guys don't plan on saturating the bux market with new bux sites like you did the TE industry. Sure, it makes a lot of money for you and owners on the short term when you help them launch a new site but everyone else gets second place and is left with pennies. If you'll recall, the saturation and you guys getting all the referrals up front at launch was the thing that drained all the money from the TE industry and we all ended up here (I started in the TE industry and have been around for over 10 years and have found a way to make monthly cash flow, so I know what I am talking about). If you keep promoting ahead of your members then they have no incentive to stay in the industry and the thing will die from the bottom up.

You've helped to launch two sites in two months. Are you going to launch a new one every month?

Please think long term and not about what you can make for yourselves in the short term or you will do this industry harm.

I'm saying this not to offend you but because I think you are bringing a wrongheaded strategy that did serious damage to the TE industry and could do the same here. In other words, I'm am saying this for all our benefit. We can't afford to cannibalize the little people and expect them to continue to work for pennies

Jon Olson

Yeah because before NerdBux, there wasn't a ton of PTC sites launching every day right?

For the record...'Us guys' didn't launch TE's one after another. We actually have only launched one TE in the history of TimTech, and that was before TimTech was even 'timtech' lol (Tim and Jon launched Sweeva before Justin became a part of our company)

Nah this attitude just sucks on so many levels.

Don't do this because of that. Don't do that because of this.

1 - We don't own either Legacy Clix or Dr Clix

2 - Smart business is to help the people closest to you. So when they say they wanna do something, we support them.

3 - We're in the habit of providing long term value above and beyond what people think.

So I'm sure while we endorse 2 sites in the 7 months of our history in the PTC world, the other 10 new PTC a week that don't get endorsed by us don't count right...

dynamic

So why are you over here then Jon and not still making a fortune in the TE industry if that strategy works so well?

Jon Olson

We don't limit ourselves. We do just fine in the TE industry, ask our competition.

Justin Ledvina

Don't be bitter be better.

LOCKED TOPIC

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print