Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Opinion about One-up or two-up sites (Read 14728 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Re: Opinion about One-up or two-up sites
Reply #15 - 11th Nov, 2013 at 5:16am

dansbanners wrote on 10th Nov, 2013 at 8:19pm:
Secondly, don't blame it all on the owners. Some of it is also on the members. Some of them act like it's a BIG deal just to spend $5 bucks. We have seen that in some of the programs, even some of the established ones. They are the ones that are willing to do tons of clicks just to cash out a couple of bucks and they are the ones that make a big deal of those "I JUST GOT PAID $2 DOLLARS!" payments and all.
What SolidSnake said above is very true in my country.

Many people (with basic computer knowledge) work for a monthly salary of around $150 ~ $175. It is really a big deal for those people to invest $5. (However, those people think that it will be so for everyone and fail to realize the opportunity behind it. That's a different point.)

Apart from that, in the specific program I joined, Payza was an option when I joined. Later, since the site was registered in Texas, Payza transactions were not allowed and the program lost it's value. In this situation, even if I have money to invest, I won't want to waste it. (I mean, I may become reluctant to test other programs.)

Frankly, I've lost all of my interest in online programs because of the Payment processors. Paypal is not allowing me to spend and other processors are not allowing me to withdraw to my bank. It's a complete virtual money for me even if I make any big earning. Clickbank and few other affiliate programs are the only way it seems, but most of the products are just craps or over-priced.

Huh
« Last Edit: 11th Nov, 2013 at 5:35am by venkat »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #16 - 11th Nov, 2013 at 3:04pm

No problem. I apologize if my post came across as being insensitive to some. That wasn't my intention.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #17 - 11th Nov, 2013 at 3:39pm

dansbanners wrote on 11th Nov, 2013 at 3:04pm:
No problem. I apologize if my post came across as being insensitive to some. That wasn't my intention.

Not at all. And apologizing is a greater word for this simple matter. That wasn't my intention too.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print