Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 763576 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #870 - 15th Jul, 2016 at 5:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Jul, 2016 at 1:22pm:
Sorry to hear that. I've already moved on.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." IMHO.

Also, "Maybe someday I'll make money with this program 10 years from now..." may not also be the most practical way to deal with internet marketing. Just saying.

They changed management and made the no swap promises (or only swap in absolute emergency) but then they swapped anyway.

had they not changed managers then I would have agreed with you but this was supposed to be turning over a new leaf so you think things will change as they assign all the blame to the 'bad guy we got rid of'

And now they are hyping another explosion after the swap. This all assumes they will see cash invested in the site. Why would we?

I think this will just cause the site to hobble along even more

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #871 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 6:47pm

I may get killed by you guys for saying this but having thought about it for a few days, this might be a huge opportunity.

When they eliminate the BAP the debt reduction methods will probably reduce BAP faster than it is created. This will keep the cash divided between fewer BAPs and cause people to be constantly buying more ads to keep up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #872 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 9:35pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Jul, 2016 at 6:47pm:
I may get killed by you guys for saying this but having thought about it for a few days, this might be a huge opportunity.

When they eliminate the BAP the debt reduction methods will probably reduce BAP faster than it is created. This will keep the cash divided between fewer BAPs and cause people to be constantly buying more ads to keep up

I'm beginning to see how the rich always win at the game. Even with a total loss of BAPs coming up I was able to cash some in for money which allowed me to get about 45K more that won't be swapped. So I'll already be above the crowd at the reset. If the ad issues are good I can reinvest that money to climb even faster

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #873 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 11:31pm

But are people even gonna buy ad packs in significant quantities? Everytime there was a swap, there was always the same argument: "We become debt-free and the potential for growth is enormous".
Some growth we got.... Everytime people got burnt, the more credibility the site lost, and with little credibility the demand for ad packs gets worse. After three times I feel like some serious damage might have been made.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #874 - 17th Jul, 2016 at 4:21am

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Jul, 2016 at 11:31pm:
But are people even gonna buy ad packs in significant quantities? Everytime there was a swap, there was always the same argument: "We become debt-free and the potential for growth is enormous".
Some growth we got.... Everytime people got burnt, the more credibility the site lost, and with little credibility the demand for ad packs gets worse. After three times I feel like some serious damage might have been made.

Yes, that is the $64,000 question

According to the reset rules, pack bought this week won't have their BAP swapped and they will still be worth 3400 BAP. The new ones bought after the 21st will be worth 2400 BAP. So the BAPs are on sale this week and it looks like people are showing interest:

This is the BAP  data from the last three days

Total Restart
Ad Packs: 4,367
(813 + 1,620 + 1,934)
BAP: 13.5MIL
(2.5 + 5 + 6)

also, we still have the massive website and advertising opportunity. Advertisers aren't going to go away from that. The advertising is quite responsive

As a matter of fact, the only weakness was the debt which really was a problem from six months ago. If they have solved that, then the mechanism should be fixed for good. We should no longer have to worry about swaps but this is where the risk lies

I wrote this on the news page for today:

Quote:
yes, BAP holders will be hit hardest but if they start accumulating BAP again it may pay off quicker in terms of better ad issues than if we had waited to eliminate all the current BAP via debt reduction.

So this is the dilemma many people will have. If the BAP and BAP debt reduction mechanism is properly balanced, then we will not have steady debt reduction but steady growth moving forward. So is it a good gamble to put more money in the site?

As mad as I am for them doing this, the math side of my head is considering this possibility from an opportunity perspective. I think I'll wait a little and see how the BAP/debt reduction balances out but I think we'll know pretty quick and if people get excited and start buying a packs again then this will have been a good move to jump back in early

for me, what I plan to do is turn what cash I have there back into BAP. I should have about $1200 in assets after the swap. Currently they are in the FTQ and the rest will be in shares.

If the BAP market is good, then shares should recover after the initial panic (since it will be the only investment option besides ad packs).

If the cash takes too long to materialize for me I might throw a couple hundred dollars in to boost my BAP but hopefully I won't need to. I hope my referrals become a bit more active also. This all depends on the ad issues of course. If they can recover then everything else should work.

if it is a short term spike then that will not be so good but the debt reduction mechanisms should keep the BAP down so the $ to BAP ratios should remain high
« Last Edit: 17th Jul, 2016 at 4:27am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #875 - 17th Jul, 2016 at 4:34pm

If you still have some money there, got for it. As for me, after the management change I lost all my FTQ, and only BAP remained. Now, I'll lose all my BAP and only some measly shares will remain. Basically I have nothing to reinvest, and all the money I invested there is reduced to almost nothing. Never cashed out a cent. And like me there's a whole crowd of people. Some crowdfunding platform....

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #876 - 17th Jul, 2016 at 7:08pm

ruicarlov wrote on 17th Jul, 2016 at 4:34pm:
If you still have some money there, got for it. As for me, after the management change I lost all my FTQ, and only BAP remained. Now, I'll lose all my BAP and only some measly shares will remain. Basically I have nothing to reinvest, and all the money I invested there is reduced to almost nothing. Never cashed out a cent. And like me there's a whole crowd of people. Some crowdfunding platform....

hold on to those shares. Them and the ad packs will be the only way for people to invest with the FTQ gone. Marc just reported he convinced someone to deposit $7200 today so maybe the FTQ was a barrier for some.

Short term people are going to go for the greed. Long term sustainability is what we need to watch for and of course we can afford to wait. There is no point jumping on the short term pops if the money is going to be locked in

My old priority was supporting the site with my income and paying down the debt. My new priority will be to get back to ROI and cashing out

I've lost enough money to them. It is time to get paid for that effort

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #877 - 20th Jul, 2016 at 8:42pm

BAP swap eve

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/20th_july_news/1.html

I think many there (especially the older, more experienced members) are getting excited about this. At least we are up for some entertainment for the next while.

And keep an eye on the share and share/BAP market. with scarce BAP floating around it could get quite wild and could present some great trading opportunities

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #878 - 20th Jul, 2016 at 11:50pm

I'm kinda too disappointed to get excited with them again..

I'm barely above 360000 BAPs so that would leave me with 1800 shares that with the current price of $0.0044 they will be worth $7.92..

And to get there I had spent more than $110 gradually.. and was supposed to earn ~$170.. so.. well.. why trust them again?  Dont know

I'd have to see their share value rise to a 1000% before it would start making sense for what I invested..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #879 - 21st Jul, 2016 at 11:18am

I need to check how much I've deposited there but I believe it was close to $400
I've got 488000 BAPs, after 3 swaps.
This means, I'm getting $10 worth  Cheesy
Smiley
You've gotta be kiddin' me to get excited.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #880 - 21st Jul, 2016 at 6:10pm

So, it's happened now and from my point of view people are killing RPs for BAPs.. lol

They give 1 RP for as low as 13 BAPs... great way for someone to give the final blow to his investment..

This on the other hand means it's a great time for people that would like to purchase RPs and have BAPs in their balance..

Had I known this would happen, I would have purchased some for myself yesterday.. lol

I was almost ready to grab 20 ad packs that would have got me 62000 BAPs @ the cost of $21 but decided to hold on due to some bills coming up now..

So.. 62000 sold at the price of 13 BAPs for 1 RP would have got me 4769 RPs that would bring ROI and a small profit if sold @ $0.0045 and the advertising would be free..

But I've read somewhere that there is a 15% fee in RP transactions now so I'm not sure anymore if profit is possible..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #881 - 21st Jul, 2016 at 8:19pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Jul, 2016 at 6:10pm:
So, it's happened now and from my point of view people are killing RPs for BAPs.. lol

They give 1 RP for as low as 13 BAPs... great way for someone to give the final blow to his investment..

This on the other hand means it's a great time for people that would like to purchase RPs and have BAPs in their balance..

Had I known this would happen, I would have purchased some for myself yesterday.. lol

I was almost ready to grab 20 ad packs that would have got me 62000 BAPs @ the cost of $21 but decided to hold on due to some bills coming up now..

So.. 62000 sold at the price of 13 BAPs for 1 RP would have got me 4769 RPs that would bring ROI and a small profit if sold @ $0.0045 and the advertising would be free..

But I've read somewhere that there is a 15% fee in RP transactions now so I'm not sure anymore if profit is possible..

The fee has been reduced to 5%

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #882 - 22nd Jul, 2016 at 12:56am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Jul, 2016 at 8:19pm:
The fee has been reduced to 5%

Alright that's good news. Smiley

I'll see how the prices fluctuate during the following days and think if it's worth doing something other than holding on to my shares. Cheesy

So far I think it's interesting to keep on collecting more shares even by selling the daily BAPs I collect..

Meanwhile since you said you got some BAPs, let us know if you receive any interesting ad issues from now on. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #883 - 22nd Jul, 2016 at 2:29am

Marc said the first ad issue is going to be 5% so something like 2700  Shocked

It sure is nice to see my referrals spinning the earnings wheel again. It's only pennies for now but that should change tomorrow.

I also got some recycled ads today. So everything seems to be getting under control

I don't know but I think they finally got this set right. This BAP debt was the last of Jo so the company is now completely reset.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #884 - 22nd Jul, 2016 at 2:38am

The debt went from 3 billion to about 130 million BAPs and they are earning 2 or 3 million BAP per day via debt reducers, so the debt float should be under 30 days. That is my estimate. We'll know soon enough but it is around there

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90
Send Topic Print