Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 765756 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #600 - 10th Feb, 2015 at 7:57pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Feb, 2015 at 7:31pm:
you are free to adjust your filter now, so you could set it on $1000 and not worry about it

Oh, I didn't know we could do that.. Smiley
I think adjusting it was not free before.. right?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #601 - 10th Feb, 2015 at 8:57pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Feb, 2015 at 7:57pm:
Oh, I didn't know we could do that.. Smiley
I think adjusting it was not free before.. right?

No, it used to cost $10 every time you reset it. now you can put it at any level you want. The great part of that is if you feel like clicking some cheap ads, you can set it down for 10 or 15 minutes and some ads will pour into your account. Then, putting it back up will stop the ad flow. That is what a lot of people are doing.

and today's news:

Quote:
10/02/2015 18:41
OK, the second bad news of the day!

PayPal is apparently no longer accepting Paid To Click advertisement websites. NeoBux and Clixsense will also be losing their PayPal accounts also in the coming days.

PayPal is now a bank in Luxemberg, and is quoting all sorts of nonsense European Legal justifications. But ultimately they don't want to risk their "prestige" serving what they perceive as high risk businesses, that upon potential bankruptcy could hurt their reputation.

And even upon proving that bankruptcy is impossible under a business model where the advertiser simply pays for a user to communicate. And PV takes a cut. They are being stubborn.

----

We have not lost the money or anything. And we have not given up either, we will keep pushing to get PayPal re-established as a deposit & cashout method. There'll be a way to do so, it'll just take some time.

Let me keep talking to Carlos & PayPal, and then we'll figure out a way forwards. And an alternative means of cashing out your PayPal balances.

I'll get back to you!

ps. If you file a chargeback at PayPal, we will dispute it, almost certainly win and ban your account. So don't do that!

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/feb_10th_daily_news/8.html#p145812

So I guess Paypal is going nuclear on the PTC industry  Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #602 - 10th Feb, 2015 at 11:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Feb, 2015 at 8:57pm:
https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/feb_10th_daily_news/8.html#p145812

So I guess Paypal is going nuclear on the PTC industry  Smiley

I don't know. Something sounds fishy.
Neobux and Clixsense claim they contacted with Paypal and this is not true.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #603 - 11th Feb, 2015 at 2:01am

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Feb, 2015 at 11:13pm:
I don't know. Something sounds fishy.
Neobux and Clixsense claim they contacted with Paypal and this is not true.

Here we go again...  Smiley

Well, this time I made sure I got most of the money out and if I had 1 or 2 more days I would be at ROI.
Either way I can still use Payza only it's kinda rough to pull that money out or spend it somewhere.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #604 - 11th Feb, 2015 at 4:32pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Feb, 2015 at 2:01am:
Here we go again...  Smiley

Well, this time I made sure I got most of the money out and if I had 1 or 2 more days I would be at ROI.
Either way I can still use Payza only it's kinda rough to pull that money out or spend it somewhere.

Is it? I mean, outside the PTC world it doesn't have much use, but it's the 2nd most popular payment processor in this industry.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #605 - 11th Feb, 2015 at 11:32pm

ruicarlov wrote on 11th Feb, 2015 at 4:32pm:
Is it? I mean, outside the PTC world it doesn't have much use, but it's the 2nd most popular payment processor in this industry.

Well, by pulling it out I meant withdrawing funds back to my bank account.. Smiley

There are other PTC sites of course and well.. PayPal seems to be kinda stubborn against them so I don't know how long I will be able to use it for my monthly traffic purchases.. Maybe Payza will come in more handy..

Hmm.. now that I think about it.. if I use Paidverts for raising funds and pulling them to my Payza account,
then I could use that to pay for the traffic and keep my site's income for other purposes maybe...
Of course all of this provided that Paidverts continues to be profitable.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #606 - 12th Feb, 2015 at 2:16am

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Feb, 2015 at 12:30pm:
The "upgrade" only costs $0.05, it does not consume BAPs (other than the normal BAPs consumed when we receive ads) and it is valid until it grants us ads worth $1+ so it's a nice speed up.

How could we tell receive $1+ worth of clicks for every $0.05 we spend on this "upgrade"?

Thanks!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #607 - 12th Feb, 2015 at 11:56am

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Feb, 2015 at 11:32pm:
Well, by pulling it out I meant withdrawing funds back to my bank account.. Smiley

Does Payza make it difficult for the Greeks?
For me I never had any problem withdrawing to a bank account. No fees at all (though I haven't done one in quite a while)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #608 - 12th Feb, 2015 at 1:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 12th Feb, 2015 at 2:16am:
How could we tell receive $1+ worth of clicks for every $0.05 we spend on this "upgrade"?

Thanks!

In the Member's Home Page you can see it in the box saying :

Are you eligible to receive recycled ads?      YES! $0.80 to go

(For me currently the upgrade will expire when I receive $0.80 more to reach $1)

Another good thing about it is that $1 means "at least $1".. etc if you have already received $0.80 and there's $0.20 more to go, you may receive a larger than $0.20 valued ad so there's always probability for more than $1 earnings.

ruicarlov wrote on 12th Feb, 2015 at 11:56am:
Does Payza make it difficult for the Greeks?
For me I never had any problem withdrawing to a bank account. No fees at all (though I haven't done one in quite a while)

Fees for Greece are the following:

Bank Transfer : Receive Funds * 2.50 % + €0.25 EUR (for both personal and business accounts)
Bank Wire Fee : $25.00 USD

Bank transfer is not too big so I guess it will be ok.
« Last Edit: 12th Feb, 2015 at 2:03pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #609 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 2:40pm

Another negative fact is that when requesting a cashout through Payza, we pay 6.00% + $0.59 fee to PV and that's also kinda big IMO.. Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #610 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 4:07pm

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #611 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 6:14pm

You mean this one ?

Quote:
I just want to re-affirm the big picture a little bit;

1) These first years of MTV have all been about fundraising. We need millions of dollars to build the business we're looking to create. And we've about achieved that now... So, onto step 2

2) The next step is hiring!
We have the money to do that now; so we need to put together the staff to build / finish off the main MTV platform. As half of this business model isn't built yet (crowd ideas, rewarding users for their idea with partial ownership of products, a marketplace to buy/sell up to 50% of the profitability of each portfolip product; the whole onsite programming queue etc)

3) Getting Productive!
Once the hiring phase is established (I won't say complete, as it'll never be complete)... Then we can get busy building out the portfolio. Developing all the games, products, services, buying businesses, real estate and just about anything that uses money to make money. That can all happen very quickly once the people are in place, to process your ideas, and make them a reality.... And lots of people! So we can work on 20-50 projects at a time.

------

So step 1 is about done!
We have enough money to get started now.

Step 2 is underway; as soon as we get the Polish & Slovenian offices up and running. We will be hiring programmers like crazy... And that process will become a snowball; as once we find more programmers; we'll then have more programmers to find more programmers with, and to bring the new guys up to speed more quickly.
... And included in step two is the formalization of the business & its working practices. Getting all our procedures, controls and oversight in order.

Then step 3, should begin towards the middle / end of this year. Thats when you'll see this business utterly explode in size. As we start adding 1-2+ new items to the portfolio every week... Give that a year; and we'll have 100+ busineses on the portfolio. And that'll bring money flooding in, which will then turn that portfolio into thousands of businesses, games and other projects.

This is when MTV gets enourmous, and we become that billion/trillion dollar crowd-funded hedge fund / communal portfolio.

And this shouldn't take long... the rest of this year to put the pieces together. And then all of next year to build and grow like crazy. And we may well be right up there.

-----

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #612 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 6:14pm

Quote:
So, that's the big the picture.
This week sucks, no doubt about it.
But we'll fix that ASAP, and continue moving forwards next week. We'll see how things go the next month or so, and then decide whether one more debt swap is necessary (likely both PV + MTV at the same time --- as partial swaps aren't nearly as effective -- your balances wont be touched)...
If we determine another swap is necessary, we will give you a minumum of 4weeks notice.... And we'll do that for two reasons; firstly to drag the process out as long as possible, to enable our offices + hiring process to get underway. As that is the only way we're going to add value to this business, required for the swap to work. And secondly, I want to give you due warning, so that you can plan your actions post swap to maximise your profit taking.... As with all swaps come amazing opportunities to make massive amounts of money insanely quickly. So I want to give you full opportunity to plan your finances to take full advantage of that.

Moreover, with the next swap (whenever that happens) I am strongly considering restructuring PaidVerts quite dramatically... We'll likely limit the BAP marketplace to 1share/day per user or so. And I think we'll limit BAP purchases to $1 ad campaigns, a max of 1 per day per user. As I want to make PV a true PTC; and that involves millions of users. Not just a few big ones soaking up all the monetization from the smaller users... Small users are far easier to monetize and I think it'll make the business as a whole way more effective.

Big users can use MTV.
PV Bulk Ads are going to be for generally smaller users.
And we'll create special ad options in PV to target high value MTV users who don't necesasrily even participate with PV.

Thereby, covering both ends of the spectrum. But via a modified model to the one we're currently running. That in my opinion currently accumulates debt too quickly, and too "narrowly" (if thats a word). I want our debt profile to be fat & shallow. Not thin and deep.

So... bad week!
But the company as a whole is fine. In fact we're evolving quite nicely -- we just need a few more weeks to complete the next big steps. And they are fundamentally huge steps! We go from a couple freelance programmers; to two dedicated offices of full time employees.

As posted here..: https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/feb_13th_daily_news/13.html
« Last Edit: 14th Feb, 2015 at 6:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #613 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 6:20pm

Well, since there's no direct post linking in their forum I quoted it here to make it easier to find later on..

To express my opinion, I like the way he's thinking..
A good business plan is always necessary. Not moving at all means going backwards in every industry so that's a good thing..

I'm not sure of how well he can achieve all that in such little time but since (according to what he says) he has the money to (I guess provided that PayPal will unfreeze those locked funds too) it seems that he's headed the right way.

As for a new debt swap I'm not sure I'd be happy with that without PayPal included but I just hope for the best.
Meanwhile I've placed another withdrawal request through Payza.. let's see how that goes..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #614 - 14th Feb, 2015 at 8:01pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Feb, 2015 at 2:40pm:
Another negative fact is that when requesting a cashout through Payza, we pay 6.00% + $0.59 fee to PV and that's also kinda big IMO.. Undecided

Though the fee is high they are still paying out within hours. Here is what they just sent me:

Payment Details

Date: February 14, 2015 12:34:28 PM
    Amount Sent: $169.29 USD
    Sender Name: Comercial Drocar S.L.
    Sender Email: admin@mytrafficvalue.com
    Reference Number: B28CF-xxxx-xxxx
    Message: Hey, here is your cashout from the PaidVerts.com / MyTrafficValue.com, enjoy! Jo Wink

I'm actually going to use this to promote that free lead system at CS. I already have 128 leads from it split between me and my upline  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90
Send Topic Print