Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 765845 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #270 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 12:05am

dansbanners wrote on 15th Oct, 2014 at 11:58pm:
Do they have vacation days in PV? This way your BAP points won't get lowered during the time you're unable to click? I'm going away this weekend. Thanks!

Yes, they do, only it's not worth it if your losses aren't gonna cross $2 in paid ads.. The good thing about it is that it has no duration limit..

All it does is prevent your account from receiving ads that will reduce your BAPs until you unfreeze your account.
I would prefer to simply find an internet source for 5 minutes a day and do the high valued clicks only if possible.

Details here : https://www.paidverts.com/member/vacation_mode.html

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #271 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 2:11am

And... yeah.. I've hopped up to the 5th level with a $9.98 campaign that got me up to 99000 BAPs..  Cool New

I'll now try to maintain it above 96000 to stay in this level and maybe pull some profits out of the system to start getting some ROI..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #272 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 4:03am

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 12:05am:
Yes, they do, only it's not worth it if your losses aren't gonna cross $2 in paid ads.. The good thing about it is that it has no duration limit..

All it does is prevent your account from receiving ads that will reduce your BAPs until you unfreeze your account.
I would prefer to simply find an internet source for 5 minutes a day and do the high valued clicks only if possible.

Details here : https://www.paidverts.com/member/vacation_mode.html

In a way, I think it's unfair that they're charging you for the vacation mode. It seems almost as if they're punishing you for it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #273 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 7:46am

dansbanners wrote on 15th Oct, 2014 at 11:58pm:
Do they have vacation days in PV? This way your BAP points won't get lowered during the time you're unable to click? I'm going away this weekend. Thanks!

They don't usually issue high value ads on the weekend though there is the risk of receiving the high value random ads on Sunday

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #274 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:15am

dansbanners wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 4:03am:
In a way, I think it's unfair that they're charging you for the vacation mode. It seems almost as if they're punishing you for it.

Unfortunately that is considered "normal" among PTCs.. etc if someone has rented referrals he is charged for them even if he doesn't make it to click some days to earn from them as well.. one can also log in through a mobile device just in case.. (I use a tablet sometimes). At any case if one's level is low it's not really worth it in my opinion..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #275 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 2:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 7:46am:
They don't usually issue high value ads on the weekend though there is the risk of receiving the high value random ads on Sunday

That's an iffy.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #276 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 3:07pm

For example today I received 42 x $0.0005 ads.. if I click nothing I will lose 42 BAPs because of them..
That's what I consider a "no big deal" provided that we can get 50 BAPs just by clicking 2 x 25 BAP ads in less than a minute.

Of course a $0.01 ad would mean 20 BAPs and a $0.02 ad 40 BAPs accordingly..
but still it doesn't justify the $2 required for the vacation mode unless one intends to be away a week or more maybe..
Remember that $2 spent on ad packs would instantly add 6200 BAPs to your account..  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #277 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 10:16pm

Ok, that was a cool start on level 5!  Cool New

So at the end of the day I ended up purchasing a $3 ad pack with my today's earnings and I'm now at 103624 BAPs..
That's ~4000BAPs+ just by reinvesting.

I think at this point the growth gets a nice flaw, so I think a good goal for now is to keep my level safe somewhere above 100000 BAPs by reinvesting only the necessary amount of ad packs and then start pulling out what remains in my balance once it accumulates to a fair amount.

Clicking a $3 ad would reduce my BAPs by 6000 but I can simply get those points back by reinvesting only $2 (6200BAPs).
So, this way $1 will be left untouched in my balance.

I guess the path I'm talking about is reinvesting 2/3 of what is in my balance to maintain the 5th level while pulling out a profit, right? That's not bad after all.
« Last Edit: 16th Oct, 2014 at 10:47pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #278 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:26pm

I'll be reinvesting it all (my fatal flaw) until I get to level 9 which will bring in about $10+ per day (I made $8 today but that was an outside day a little bit I think). I'm at  869518 and need another 650 K or so. It would only cost me $200 or so but I want to stick to the pledge of not putting outside money into online ventures. I'll probably have that money in less than a week so it won't be a problem

I don't know what I'll do after that

With days like today I think people will really start getting excited and the cash will start flowing. So the fireworks are probably just starting  Cheesy

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #279 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:37pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 10:16pm:
Ok, that was a cool start on level 5!  Cool New

http://i.imgur.com/cX2ctrw.png

So at the end of the day I ended up purchasing a $3 ad pack with my today's earnings and I'm now at 103624 BAPs..
That's ~4000BAPs+ just by reinvesting.

I think at this point the growth gets a nice flaw, so I think a good goal for now is to keep my level safe somewhere above 100000 BAPs by reinvesting only the necessary amount of ad packs and then start pulling out what remains in my balance once it accumulates to a fair amount.

Clicking a $3 ad would reduce my BAPs by 6000 but I can simply get those points back by reinvesting only $2 (6200BAPs).
So, this way $1 will be left untouched in my balance.

I guess the path I'm talking about is reinvesting 2/3 of what is in my balance to maintain the 5th level while pulling out a profit, right? That's not bad after all.

Cool New

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #280 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:41pm

Got an 18 cents ad to click on. A new record for me! Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #281 - 17th Oct, 2014 at 12:23am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:26pm:
I'll be reinvesting it all (my fatal flaw) until I get to level 9 which will bring in about $10+ per day (I made $8 today but that was an outside day a little bit I think). I'm at  869518 and need another 650 K or so. It would only cost me $200 or so but I want to stick to the pledge of not putting outside money into online ventures. I'll probably have that money in less than a week so it won't be a problem

I don't know what I'll do after that

With days like today I think people will really start getting excited and the cash will start flowing. So the fireworks are probably just starting  Cheesy

Well, I wouldn't like this to end like YGP where things slowed down right after I invested some cash.. so I'd like to get some money out first here and then I'll see how it goes..

With all we've seen happening in this industry it's not a bad idea to not stray too far away from the safe side.. Smiley
Once things settle down a bit I can always leave some more of my profits for reinvesting..
etc. I could switch from reinvesting 2/3 to 3/4.. that's also fair enough.

dansbanners wrote on 16th Oct, 2014 at 11:41pm:
Got an 18 cents ad to click on. A new record for me! Cool
Glad you get to like the program, Dan! Smiley
And remember they called PTCBox crazy to offer 10 cents/click back in the days.. Tongue

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #282 - 17th Oct, 2014 at 12:25pm

Yesterday I had over 90 low valued ads (from $0.0005 to $0.002), totaling $0.08. If that repeats often I'll seriously consider the filter.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #283 - 17th Oct, 2014 at 12:52pm

ruicarlov wrote on 17th Oct, 2014 at 12:25pm:
Yesterday I had over 90 low valued ads (from $0.0005 to $0.002), totaling $0.08. If that repeats often I'll seriously consider the filter.

I also recycled $0.072 worth of low valued ads yesterday.. But still I don't think it makes the filter worth it.
$0.08 is translated to 160 BAPs but you can still get 200 BAPs daily from those 8 x 25 BAP ads to counterbalance it.

As long as the daily loss falls below those 200 BAPs I think it's fine since there is no reduction in our totals.
If it grows a lot larger than that, only then I will feel the filter will be necessary..

After all, it's not like the filter is going to grant us more high valued ads.. it's just that we won't receive the lower ones.
The total benefit will be like a 200 BAP bonus daily which equals 6000 BAPs a month.
Now with $10 spent on ads you will instantly get 31000 BAPs.. so it is a much faster deal IMO.. or I am not seeing sth..  Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #284 - 17th Oct, 2014 at 6:32pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Oct, 2014 at 6:50pm:
It's up to 10  Roll Eyes

This is getting better. It's up to 2411. and I've already earned back more than the $9 I spent on it

BTW, if you guys are looking for filler ads, this is a site I'm plugging in as my give back site. They even have 125 and 728 banners

http://freerice.com/

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90
Send Topic Print