Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 755450 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #1335 - 21st May, 2022 at 4:47am

Quote:
20/05/2022 22:57
Hi Marc and team,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for my last two $1000 cashouts. I know you probably would have preferred I spend the money on-site and normally I would have but these two cashouts were very important to me for three reasons:

1. I don't trust the big tech companies. We have had bad experiences with paypal and what AWS just did to the site really rubbed me the wrong way. I know you don't believe they will mess us around and for the most part, I agree with you but I've seen great companies go under many times because they were burned in one way or another so I am just being the skittish investor, and drawing my cash a little closer to home.

2. That also allows me to take that cash and put it into crypto which I think has bottomed so I want to get in there before it started back up again. This is the stronger reason. I'm always the crypto fan and I think ETH will go on a run once they get their ultrasound money problem worked out. I want to be there when it happens.

3. The biggest reason of all though is this:

$8,245.55074
Deposits
$8,266.58
Cashouts

After being on this site for 10 years through all the ups and downs, those two payouts allowed me to be at breakeven. I can finally say I haven't lost a dime on this site!

That's a great feeling. To add to all that I have over 3 million BAP still that I will build upon. Those are worth either $1600 if taken through ads or $400 if sold at a discount on the BAP market. I also have gained $485 in shares and $200 in cash.

So this is a testimony that the site is profitable if you stick with it. I just want to thank you for that. Many sites I have been a member of have blown up just about the time I was in profit. Jo almost did that to this site but you guys stopped him right at the edge of the cliff.

One of the best things I haven't said yet. Since I am in profit, then every single ad I've bought here is effectively FREE!

That equates to millions of ad credits and tens of millions of banner ads. I can't begin to count what that is worth in ad dollars but it is a lot. That also equated to thousands of free referrals at many other sites (many that have gone out of business) so all the knock on cash from those is also free thanks to this site.

So don't get down and keep on pushing through. You are helping people and that is the bottom line for many of us. I'm looking forward to the day I am able to cash out my next $8,000 and millions of ads. I'm hoping it won't be long

THANK YOU!

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1336 - 28th May, 2022 at 1:22am

I assume this will be the best deal until boxing day:

Quote:
The BIGGEST ever additional BAP event on Bulk Ads is coming!

Receive 35% more BAP (40% if buying with bitcoin or litecoin directly)!
*Valid 28th-31st of May!

We will not be doing this for at least the next 6 months Wink

That's on top of purchases also counting towards:
- the ongoing BA buying competitions (2mil BAP reward)
- special 500k BAP reward pools to 10 random purchases with Neteller/Payeer (direct purchases)!
- achieve better results in the 2.5m BAP wagering competitions!

Again, this is THE biggest ever such event, so be ready to make the most of it Wink

Get your additional BAP with Bulk Ads!

Greetings,

The paidverts team
https://www.paidverts.com

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1337 - 6th Jul, 2022 at 12:15am

A critical "news flash" from PV (the same popped up at PTCShare as well)..:

Quote:
IMPORTANT – we are changing how we are sending ad issues

Up to recently we have been sending out ad issues on a fixed schedule & amounts, for example (Mon->Friday, $300, $350, $400,$450, $500) – We were doing this despite of how many ads were sold & other money going towards ad issues came in, and this meant that we were sending more ad issues than we could afford, meaning this ate into our profits & funds available to keep running the business.

We always wanted to give out as much earning opportunity as possible to our users, but we're now in a situation when we can no longer afford this. In particular the several massive downtimes we had in the past 6 months, have hurt our active userbase & sales so much, that we simply can no longer afford giving out extra money to ad issues – money which is needed to pay for all monthly operating costs.

So until we manage to get back into a more healthy state with extra development funds we could potentially give out as extra ad issues, we have to cut the ad issues to a more sustainable level.

Without further ado, this is how we will be distributing ad issues going forwards:
- Starting August $1st 2022, we will no longer be sending fixed weekly amounts of ad issues, but the ad issues will be based off of previous week's contributions to “ad issue pool”. At the start of each week we will post this amount in our ad issue reports <- however we will try to as soon as possible prepare an automated & rolling report of this stat in your dashboard
-Starting 11th July, we will be reducing the total weekly ad issue by 25% -> from $2000 to $1500 total per week (Mon->Fri, 5x $300). Ads will be issued as such until 1st August, when we will switch to the above mentioned model.

Other notes:
- To accommodate for this lowering of ad issues, we will also make it less work on you to click through, so we will be sending you about only half of ads to click on, to collect your daily ad issue amount.

How can YOU help us increase ad issues again?
Most of our “non-Bulk Ads” ads contribute nearly everything after 10% ref commission to the ad issue pool. So if you help us promote our advertising options and we get more ad sales again, then our ad issues will be able to increase, and you will also rake in a 10% referral commission!

In the following months we will also be working on other area of the business to help with this, such as improving server stability and reducing server costs and exploring some new revenue generation options.

Sustainability is always our top priority so thank you for understanding this much needed change to our ad issues.

Sincerely,
PaidVerts team

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1338 - 6th Jul, 2022 at 3:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Jul, 2022 at 12:15am:
A critical "news flash" from PV (the same popped up at PTCShare as well)..:

Yep, I saw that. I've also noticed the BAP burn has stopped and the BAP is increasing again. I made a comment about that at the MTV 'discuss the news' thread.

Personally, I think we are running too many sales and contests and it is hurting the site. I have built up enough of a BAP buffer myself that I will only spend money when a purchase contest comes up because that gives me bouns BAPs. So that dilutes the dollar value of my ad buys at the site because I am getting more BAP for the buck. I am not participating in the current contest though because they are back to back and I blew my balance on the last one. I won't put money into the site to win a contest and with the buffer, I'm more likely to cash out.

I am keeping up my referring though. It helps the site and lets me participate in contests

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1339 - 20th Aug, 2022 at 6:31am

So what do you think about the changes, SS?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1340 - 20th Aug, 2022 at 5:26pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Aug, 2022 at 6:31am:
So what do you think about the changes, SS?

To tell the truth, it's not like I've noticed a big difference, the amounts seem a bit lower than before but I also miss more days lately.

Meanwhile, during the previous week I was on vacations and got back last Saturday struck with Covid-19, spending most of this week in bed with high fever, therefore I almost couldn't click these past few weeks..  Feeling beat up

So that 25% decrease is not among my biggest problems right now.  Grin

Thankfully, even though I am still test-positive, I got well now and luckily enough I didn't have a coughing problem at all, it was all just fever and dizziness. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #1341 - 20th Aug, 2022 at 11:32pm

Sorry to hear that SS. Glad you're feeling better now!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1342 - 21st Aug, 2022 at 3:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Aug, 2022 at 5:26pm:
To tell the truth, it's not like I've noticed a big difference, the amounts seem a bit lower than before but I also miss more days lately.

Meanwhile, during the previous week I was on vacations and got back last Saturday struck with Covid-19, spending most of this week in bed with high fever, therefore I almost couldn't click these past few weeks..  Feeling beat up

So that 25% decrease is not among my biggest problems right now.  Grin

Thankfully, even though I am still test-positive, I got well now and luckily enough I didn't have a coughing problem at all, it was all just fever and dizziness. Smiley

Yes, glad you are better. Had you not been I would have instructed you to take 50MG of Zinc daily. 400IU of vitamin D three times per day and 500MG of Vitamin C three times per day

You probably want to do that anyway. Especially if you've been jabbed

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #1343 - 21st Aug, 2022 at 2:08pm

Many thanks to both of you! I feel pretty much ok for the past 2-3 days, I can finally function properly. Smiley

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Aug, 2022 at 3:20am:
Yes, glad you are better. Had you not been I would have instructed you to take 50MG of Zinc daily. 400IU of vitamin D three times per day and 500MG of Vitamin C three times per day

You probably want to do that anyway. Especially if you've been jabbed

Yes, I do take all 3 of these regularly, maybe not at the exact amount but my doctor did instruct me to do so.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1344 - 27th Aug, 2022 at 12:56am

So I took my 7 million BAP and converted to shares and then to cash. I turned it into $500 cash and I'll just sit on that. My reasoning is that with all the earnings gone, the BAP market and share market should continue to drop. Markets run on liquidity and 90% of the liquidity is gone from the ad network until things rebalance (if at all).

When I did this I also took money from one of the share bullies who like to sit on the price and take advantage of people. He has less money to do that now. With fewer people buying shares, maybe the share bullies will let to price drop to a more reasonable rate relative to BAP earnings. If that happens, then I should be able to turn my $500 into $1000 or $1500.

That's a lot better than earning less than a dollar per day but I may need to wait a while.

Patience, grasshopper.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1345 - 21st Nov, 2022 at 11:54pm

Wow! I should definitely be able to turn a profit on these sales

Quote:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are almost here!

And to make sure you can prepare and make the most of them, we're announcing them in advance! On top of other events and bonuses that have already started!

Events & bonuses lasting through 20th-30th November:

Biggest MTV auction discounts to date, stock up on the most effective ads for affiliate/investment opportunities and reserve your slots for 2023:
MTV banner auctions 70% OFF

CASHBACKS/GAMING BONUSES (reserve bigger one for december)
MyTrafficValue cashback on any game losses - 100% cashback up to $5 + 20% extra up to $1000
50% extra bigger deposit bonuses on PlayBitcoinGames & PlayPerfectMoneyGames

Bulk Ad purchase competitions:
PaidVerts - 2mil BAP prize pool
PTCshare – 1.5mil BAP prize pool

Wagering competitions:
MyTrafficValue - $300 prize pool
PaidVerts - 2m BAP prize pool
PTCshare - 1.5m BAP prize pool
PlayBitcoinGames - 5mBTC prize pool
PlayPerfectMoneyGames - $500 prize pool

x10 ad views on Bulk Ad Purchases (per $1 ad):
PV – 50 -> 500
PTC – 100 -> 1000

Pure ads x3 Ad views (PTC) ->
Get up to 13500 visits per $1. Yes 13500 per $1 when buying the biggest $20 pack!!! No other PTC can match this deal!

Neteller purchase bonuses! (on paidverts)
500K BAP rewards to 10 random neteller purchasers - The more you buy, the more tickets to win you get!
250k BAP first prize

Payeer purchase bonuses! (on paidverts & PTC)
500K BAP rewards to 10 random payeer purchasers - The more you buy, the more tickets to win you get!
250k BAP first prize

And to end the month, we-re combining Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals during 25th-28th:

Bulk Ads:
PV & PTC: 30% extra BAP, 35% with crypto

Ad sales:
70% off banner impressions (PV & PTC)
70% off FA & LA (PV & PTC)
70% off AG & AF (PV)
70% of BAP banners (PV)

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1346 - 22nd Nov, 2022 at 12:01am

So I should be able to put that $500 I have at PV to good use for that sale. That could give me advertising for YEARS!  Smiley

I only have $60 cash at PTCS to convert to ads but I do have 6 million BAP so maybe I could turn some of that into pure ads

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #1347 - 22nd Nov, 2022 at 1:54pm

Quote:
Another amazing advertising deal we've just added:
Due to empty backlog of 125x125 banner impression deliveries on both PTCshare and PaidVerts, we've just reduced default pricing for both by 50%.

This is already applied now, but will have the additional 70% discount applied as well during 25-28th November, essentially being a 85% discount!!!

This is one of the craziest deals we've ever offered, and the discounted default pricing is only guaranteed to stay there until the end of November, after which it might be raised back to original prices at any time!

If you're looking for longterm banner exposure (can literally last you over a year), this will be the deal you want to grab, during 25-28th these will be the very best banner deals:
125x125 banners:
PTC -> 50mil impressions for just $150
PV -> 50mil impressions for just $285

728x90 banners:
PTC: 15mil impressions for just $180
PV: 15mil impressions for just $750

Shocked

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 
Send Topic Print