Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 167023 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #180 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 10:42pm

more bad news

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=18962

Hmmm....delays.....hmmmm  Huh

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #181 - 27th Jan, 2014 at 10:26am

And finally some good news.. (Mainly good regarding PayPal..)

Quote:
Hi guys.

I'm sorry for such a quiet time recently, I was on short holidays and everything which could go bad, went bad.. I had a lot of problems with one of my servers and then I got some heavy flu which is still keeping me in the bed. So instead of getting some relaxed I got sick and stressed out Sad

Anyway I won't be boring you with my health issues. I have some good news about PTCSolution.com

First of PayPal released some of the money from my 1st blocked account so it's already on it's way to my bank and then I will top up Payza and PayPal account to speed up awaiting payments.

I also had some talks with silent partner but he resigned. But this just gave me proper energy boost and I think I found a way to keep PTCSolution.com only in my hands. Before I went on my short holidays I've already started making some moves and I will reveal the whole plan to you soon.
So hopefully we won't have to wait until March and sell PTCSolution.com to some other company.

In a day or two I will also catch up with all awaiting tickets, sorry for those delays. There is one more thing - every one who will open a dispute against me is going to be banned forever - no more mercy for people buying ads, referrals, getting paid and then opening a disputes.

I will come back to you with much more info during this week so please stay tuned for more news!

Best Regards

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=22053

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #182 - 27th Jan, 2014 at 2:01pm

Yeah, I read about that.
That explains why my support ticket was taking so long to be answered. There was a bug and the membership that was supposed to last 1 year ended after 1 month. So I had 3 days as a standard before everything was resolved.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #183 - 2nd Feb, 2014 at 12:01am

More news on PTCSolution.. and this time bigger ones..
It really brings back bad memories but I hope this time things will be different..

The Admin seems to be really active and he puts many more efforts in PTCSolution compared to the old PTCBox one..
Let's just wait and see..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #184 - 2nd Feb, 2014 at 2:16am

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Feb, 2014 at 12:01am:
More news on PTCSolution.. and this time bigger ones..
It really brings back bad memories but I hope this time things will be different..

The Admin seems to be really active and he puts many more efforts in PTCSolution compared to the old PTCBox one..
Let's just wait and see..

Yes, they are getting to the critical point. I can't see this failing since there is at least one person who wants to invest and plenty of people who are willing to help the site. So failure is a choice here IMO. That would be a shame  Undecided

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #185 - 3rd Feb, 2014 at 9:06pm

Another good point is also that they got their frozen PayPal funds back and used them on payments.
It's a good thing and if everything keeps going well like right now they'll join the tiny PTC list that have survived
a PayPal incident which is a great achievement for any PTC.

I'm really happy with my direct refs there and I'd love to see PTCSolution joining the big guys. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #186 - 5th Feb, 2014 at 4:33pm

With all my worries about the recent Twickerz bad moments, I completely forgot to click ads in this site..... for two days.....

Could somebody lend me a really, REALLY hard wall? I need to bang my head a bit.
A head-banging smiley would be a nice bonus, too.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #187 - 9th Mar, 2014 at 12:42pm

Another smart move from PTCSolution admin..

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=28623

He is offering the stadard ads to 4 advertisers at a discounted price.

If he gets to sell even 1 of them he will be released of a big cost he would otherwise have to pay himself.
So this can speed up the delayed payments trouble..

It's good to see that this admin has been more active than most ones I have seen online after so many troubles.
It takes some guts to stand up and keep going when everybody says your are driving a sinking ship..

I really hope to see him succeed.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #188 - 9th Mar, 2014 at 5:36pm

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Mar, 2014 at 12:42pm:
Another smart move from PTCSolution admin..

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=28623

He is offering the stadard ads to 4 advertisers at a discounted price.

If he gets to sell even 1 of them he will be released of a big cost he would otherwise have to pay himself.
So this can speed up the delayed payments trouble..

It's good to see that this admin has been more active than most ones I have seen online after so many troubles.
It takes some guts to stand up and keep going when everybody says your are driving a sinking ship..

I really hope to see him succeed.. Smiley

It all still seems pretty ominous to me and the price you have to pay for those ads doesn't promise a very good return. Those prices and estimated hit counts remind me of the traffic exchanges and the prices they charge

I still say he should offer the front page feature ads like PTCBox did before. I'd be more interested in purchasing those and he doesn't have to pay a penny to members for those.

BTW, I have a pending payout that is over 30 days. I haven't said anything. I'm almost to the point of stopping my clicking there. I only do the minimum now

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #189 - 9th Mar, 2014 at 8:31pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Mar, 2014 at 5:36pm:
It all still seems pretty ominous to me and the price you have to pay for those ads doesn't promise a very good return. Those prices and estimated hit counts remind me of the traffic exchanges and the prices they charge

I still say he should offer the front page feature ads like PTCBox did before. I'd be more interested in purchasing those and he doesn't have to pay a penny to members for those.

BTW, I have a pending payout that is over 30 days. I haven't said anything. I'm almost to the point of stopping my clicking there. I only do the minimum now

I'll try to reach him through a support ticket.
It shouldn't be hard for his coder to implement it.. Maybe he'll listen this time..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #190 - 10th Mar, 2014 at 4:22am

I think more focus should be on why you haven't gotten paid yet. I mean don't you think we've given them enough leeway?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #191 - 10th Mar, 2014 at 11:59am

dansbanners wrote on 10th Mar, 2014 at 4:22am:
I think more focus should be on why you haven't gotten paid yet. I mean don't you think we've given them enough leeway?

We mainly haven't got paid yet because after the PayPal event their income was dramatically reduced and withdrawals were massively piled up.. it's what we should expect. But if you take a look at the Payment Proofs page it's clear enough that he indeed pays whatever he receives almost every single day.. There are hundreds of dollars paid out daily which also means people are still doing purchases and investments there.

So looking at it statistically I'm close to getting paid again.. and money paid will go to YGP shares so.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #192 - 10th Mar, 2014 at 3:08pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Mar, 2014 at 11:59am:
We mainly haven't got paid yet because after the PayPal event their income was dramatically reduced and withdrawals were massively piled up.. it's what we should expect. But if you take a look at the Payment Proofs page it's clear enough that he indeed pays whatever he receives almost every single day.. There are hundreds of dollars paid out daily which also means people are still doing purchases and investments there.

So looking at it statistically I'm close to getting paid again.. and money paid will go to YGP shares so.. Smiley

Good to see their payment page being updated regularly. I'll leave it at that for now.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #193 - 12th Mar, 2014 at 1:42pm

BTW, I have a pending payout that is over 30 days.

When did you make the request? What date?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #194 - 12th Mar, 2014 at 3:48pm

My one is "Jan 30 2014 01:19:13 AM" through PayPal (for the record)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print