Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 167041 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #165 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 3:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Jan, 2014 at 4:09am:
It should be under referral commissions down the left side.

There should be the date and either pending or approved under status

This link should work when logged in:

http://www.ptcsolution.com/referral_commissions.php

That's what I thought. Hmm, I'm not seeing it... Tongue

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #166 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 3:39pm

Does having to click to earn commissions from your referrals also apply to your referrals’ purchases?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #167 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 5:02pm

dansbanners wrote on 3rd Jan, 2014 at 3:39pm:
That's what I thought. Hmm, I'm not seeing it... Tongue

OK, I had to go looking for one of these:

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #168 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 5:04pm

dansbanners wrote on 3rd Jan, 2014 at 3:39pm:
Does having to click to earn commissions from your referrals also apply to your referrals’ purchases?

I don't think so. But like I said, there's nothing like asking.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #169 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 10:03pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Jan, 2014 at 5:48pm:
I think they should show quite quickly. It's the crediting that takes longer.
But like I said, since I purchased the membership through a different method (in the advertise page) maybe things work a little different.
You could try to send a support ticket and ask.
I upgraded December 23.

What's your upgrade membership? And how much should I be earning from your upgrade?

Thanks!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #170 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 11:12pm

It doesn't really matter which upgrade I have, but it's the Maxi Promoter. Standard Members receive $1 for referral upgrades and Premium members $2.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #171 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:36pm

Yet again, rui's upgrade was part of a special advertising pack so that is most likely the reason Dan did not receive a commission..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #172 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:36pm:
Yet again, rui's upgrade was part of a special advertising pack so that is most likely the reason Dan did not receive a commission..

One way or another, it's not okay that I did not receive the commission.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #173 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 3:00pm

First, rui's referral is not in my and moneymarketing's downline. And now I didn't receive the commission from his purchase?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #174 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 7:50pm

Paypal's not giving anyone a break. But it looks like he already had a backup plan.
http://ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=18043

That sounds a reasonably solid plan. Good to see he had something up his sleeve already. No matter what you say about the site, the admin clearly is a fighter. Much more than you-know-who.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #175 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 9:32pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 7:50pm:
Paypal's not giving anyone a break. But it looks like he already had a backup plan.
http://ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=18043

That sounds a reasonably solid plan. Good to see he had something up his sleeve already. No matter what you say about the site, the admin clearly is a fighter. Much more than you-know-who.

Yep, I've just read that... I don't see why he still bothers working with PayPal after all this mess..
I think he should focus his efforts on making other payment processors more popular among his members..
Kinda what neo did with neteller.. I don't thing that many people used it before then..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #176 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 10:29pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 9:32pm:
Yep, I've just read that... I don't see why he still bothers working with PayPal after all this mess..
I think he should focus his efforts on making other payment processors more popular among his members..
Kinda what neo did with neteller.. I don't thing that many people used it before then..

A lot of people use paypal and in the US people can no longer use payza. Plus, he still owes people money on paypal. He needs to get that sorted out in order to restore his credibility.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #177 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 11:56pm

Plus, it seems that a good number of people can't use payza, and storm the forums whining and whining.

Kinda like what happened at US-based PTCs when payza went down for them. Some people just couldn't understand it is beyond the admin's power to make it work again. And there were all kinds of messages 'Please enable Payza again', 'I can't use anything else, I hope admin can bring Payza back', and so on.
I don't envy the admin's job. Having to deal with so much illiterate or just plain dumb people....

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #178 - 5th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am

dansbanners wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 3:00pm:
First, rui's referral is not in my and moneymarketing's downline. And now I didn't receive the commission from his purchase?

Unfortunately special packs are not included in commissions, we knew that from the start and it's normal in other PTCs as well (etc. twickerz).
However with the normal upgrade price being low it still has good potential. Here's my tier 1 commissions list so far :

Besides MM (aka dynamic) there are other people in my downline upgrading and purchasing advertising as well.
They may have purchased "special packages" that came with special promos during christmas and I may have not been credited from their purchases.
But commissions are still a bonus.. and they're 10% for tier 1 and 2% for 4 more levels which is actually pretty good.. so either way I'm ok with it.

When someone upgardes under me even if I earn from his purchase or not I will still benefit from his activity and advertising purchases.. That's much more than just $2 for his upgrade.. There are a couple of refs that have earned me more than $2 in just 2 months just by clicking ads. If they get upgraded that means that they will most likely stay active for about a year..

Btw, does Rui actually have any referrals in PTCSolution..?
It's showing zero under him.. if he does, then we should request support.

As for PayPal unfortunately I'm beginning to believe that it is not an appropriate payment processor for PTCs at all..
PTCs rely heavily on the payment processors they use and PayPal is not a reliable one anymore..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #179 - 5th Jan, 2014 at 4:52pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am:
Unfortunately special packs are not included in commissions, we knew that from the start and it's normal in other PTCs as well (etc. twickerz).
However with the normal upgrade price being low it still has good potential. Here's my tier 1 commissions list so far :

<snipped>

Besides MM (aka dynamic) there are other people in my downline upgrading and purchasing advertising as well.
They may have purchased "special packages" that came with special promos during christmas and I may have not been credited from their purchases.
But commissions are still a bonus.. and they're 10% for tier 1 and 2% for 4 more levels which is actually pretty good.. so either way I'm ok with it.

When someone upgardes under me even if I earn from his purchase or not I will still benefit from his activity and advertising purchases.. That's much more than just $2 for his upgrade.. There are a couple of refs that have earned me more than $2 in just 2 months just by clicking ads. If they get upgraded that means that they will most likely stay active for about a year..

There comes a point whereas we cannot always rely on the program's "potential". I personally think the program is a mess as it is. IMHO.

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am:
Btw, does Rui actually have any referrals in PTCSolution..?
It's showing zero under him.. if he does, then we should request support.

He claimed he did. Besides there also comes a point whereas we shouldn't have to ask. And that some of those things should work naturally.

I personally think we'd be better off to do an "addition by subtraction" with this program. And that the forum's team's focus should shift over to YGP. IMHO.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print