Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550758 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #660 - 11th Mar, 2017 at 6:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Mar, 2017 at 4:56pm:
Yes this happens because some javascript or images code in the page is not coming from an HTTPS source, marking the whole page as insecure. It's what concerns me the most about this new popup system..

Adhitz for example provides a secure way, I'm not sure about the other ad networks that they use..

Also AdBlock Plus plugin sometimes renders the login page as insecure probably because it reads the content we download prior to displaying it in order to block the ads.

Do you know if autofill protects us from this?

also, this is a great reason why you should have a different password for every site

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #661 - 16th Mar, 2017 at 7:23pm

It looks like he shares are taking off again

I don't know whether to be happy or not. I just renewed my upgrade at gold instead of platinum so I can only cash out every three days instead of two. I have over $100 built up in my cashout balance. The highest ever. At least the money is free to get out but it will take a while

I guess it is a nice problem to have.  Money

I don't think I'll upgrade to the higher level just yet. I haven't maxed out my shares and they are running down again. At least this is going in the right direction  Cool New

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #662 - 25th Mar, 2017 at 12:39pm

It's a new day!  Smiley

I had cash building up in my purchase balance as I have stated before so I decided to take a bit of a risk and bought 10 shares in January. The returns were good enough that I decided to take two more risks with my purchase balance since I figured it was going to be sitting in my account and not be accessible for cash out. I though it would be better to be earning a little revenue share 'interest' instead of the money sitting dead on the water.

The results have been good. Very good actually

Money  Smiley

With this fantastic result, if you add the cash sitting in my accounts. the remainder on these shares (not including the others I also have) and the amount I have been paid out, I am back above break even with this site.  Smiley

About a year ago I was down over $1000. So with my RR income and shares becoming active, I have gained all that back. This gives me choices. I can continue to cash out or reinvest. I think I'll do a little bit of both since I do want to reward them for keeping it together and bringing us back from the brink after the paypal loss.

They have always been a good payer when the cash was requested so I might as well go with what is working now that the risk is no longer mine moneywise.

So I'll be playing with house money going forward. I think I'll be buying my shares in lots of ten. I have room for 100 shares so I don't think I'll need to upgrade beyond gold upgrade for a while.

I'm also going to switch to payza for my put and take account. I think this will make things easier on the site with the way BTC is flying around these days. I also think they will probably be able to pay out faster this way with the more stable money. Plus I can use payza in both Neobux and clixsense to make ad purchases. So that creates some positive synergy.

Yes, things are looking up. Very up as a matter of fact and I declare my confidence in YGP is restored  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #663 - 26th Mar, 2017 at 6:46pm

YGP crosses the 70,000 registered members mark!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #664 - 27th Mar, 2017 at 8:32am

It seems payouts are quicker via payza vs. BTC. I got mine within a few hours whereas it could take a couple days via BTC. I think this is due to the volatility in BTC which requires a bit of management on the part of the site. So even though I need to pay fees on it, I think I'll use payza going forward

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #665 - 27th Mar, 2017 at 4:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Mar, 2017 at 6:46pm:
YGP crosses the 70,000 registered members mark!  Smiley
Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #666 - 2nd Apr, 2017 at 7:09pm

YGP has just been approved for PTP at donkeymails. So if you have a lot of credits building up at YGP you can turn them into cash or ad points at DM  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #667 - 4th Apr, 2017 at 12:27am

Btw, I've noticed that all but one of my shares have matured! Smiley

Now only one of mine stands at $23.3353 and this one was purchased at Mar 10, 2016.

The last one that matured recently was purchased at Mar 5, 2016, so they're probably sharing bursts of profits to us, which is actually how it should be done since the beginning..  Smiley

These moves make me feel positive about the way things are going there. Smiley

As for the pop up I've figured out a way to deal with it.. I'll share it in the tech section.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #668 - 4th Apr, 2017 at 8:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Apr, 2017 at 12:27am:
Btw, I've noticed that all but one of my shares have matured! Smiley

Now only one of mine stands at $23.3353 and this one was purchased at Mar 10, 2016.

The last one that matured recently was purchased at Mar 5, 2016, so they're probably sharing bursts of profits to us, which is actually how it should be done since the beginning..  Smiley

These moves make me feel positive about the way things are going there. Smiley

As for the pop up I've figured out a way to deal with it.. I'll share it in the tech section.

I'm buying mine in ten lots so that may have something to do with it but I'm already almost up to the shares I posted in January

I'm having a hard time keeping them in inventory...which is a great thing

I'm actually thinking about dropping my RRs and cashouts to focus on share growth

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #669 - 8th Apr, 2017 at 10:54pm

So all my past shares up to my January blocks have been paid back. If you count what I've cashed out, plus what I have paid for the shares I have now plus my cash in my account I am $165 to the positive. If you add the profits I'll get in my remaining shares I'll be $400 plus to the positive. I also have a bunch of RRs that are paying for themselves.

so this is good.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #670 - 9th Apr, 2017 at 4:21pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Apr, 2017 at 10:54pm:
So all my past shares up to my January blocks have been paid back. If you count what I've cashed out, plus what I have paid for the shares I have now plus my cash in my account I am $165 to the positive. If you add the profits I'll get in my remaining shares I'll be $400 plus to the positive. I also have a bunch of RRs that are paying for themselves.

so this is good.

Smiley

That's good to know! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #671 - 11th Apr, 2017 at 2:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Apr, 2017 at 10:54pm:

so this is good.

Smiley

Awesome!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #672 - 29th Apr, 2017 at 9:43pm

Whoa!

So they changed how many active shares we can have per upgrade? When did they do this because I was under the impression that gold could only get 100. Now it's up to 5000!  Shocked

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #673 - 8th May, 2017 at 6:09pm

100 shares!

Smiley

Next stop....5000!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #674 - 26th May, 2017 at 8:36am

So it's down to one month for a share to expire.

That is a 20% roi in 30 days

Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60
Send Topic Print