Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 548324 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #675 - 27th May, 2017 at 12:25am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th May, 2017 at 8:36am:
So it's down to one month for a share to expire.

That is a 20% roi in 30 days

Smiley

You're making me reconsider it.. Grin

But if it's even quicker than FC and at less than 1/3 of the time there... it's probably a better option.

Only issue then is the cashing out amount due to them keeping 20% of it.. and the membership cost in order to be able to cashout faster..

I'll do some calculations next week..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #676 - 27th May, 2017 at 4:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th May, 2017 at 12:25am:
You're making me reconsider it.. Grin

But if it's even quicker than FC and at less than 1/3 of the time there... it's probably a better option.

Only issue then is the cashing out amount due to them keeping 20% of it.. and the membership cost in order to be able to cashout faster..

I'll do some calculations next week..

Another thing to think about is that it is probably not subject to change in the context that it is based on site income. FC is a fixed rate so if they do get in trouble, the number could change. You know that YGP is always based on site income so it should remain more constant going forward assuming the pay processors stay in place and there are no major disruptions.

Based on the law of large numbers,

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/law-of-large-numbers

This should become more stable as our share bases grow

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #677 - 27th May, 2017 at 4:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th May, 2017 at 12:25am:

But why cash this out? I suggest it would be wiser to reinvest. It would be better to take a smaller amount of cash and use this as a reinvestment due to the compounding effects. This would eliminate the losses due to fees plus you get 20,000 PTCs every time you buy ten shares.

They also changed the PTC formula. It only costs 1 credit for the lowest PTC click. Before it cost five so that is a lot more value put into the system. The 2000 PTCs per share you get from the site is actually 2000 PTCs, not 400

As for considering this an investment, where else in the world are you going to get 20% ROI in a year let alone a month? Yes, you should consider this a more risky investment, but it has a pretty good risk reward ratio. Even if the world tumbles, this should be here while many banks could fall

This is how I am looking at this which is why I stopped cashing out and am reinvesting earnings
« Last Edit: 27th May, 2017 at 5:13pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #678 - 28th May, 2017 at 12:03am

The reason for cashing out is to be able to redeposit and increase my depositing threshold...
(Plus the payment proofs always tend to inspire people.. Tongue )

Since we're able to cashout based on a 150% ROI, I am pushing it like this:

Invest:$100 -> Able to cashout:$150
Cashout:$100 -> Able to cashout: $50
Redeposit:$100 -> Able to cashout: $200
Cashout:$100 -> Able to cashout: $100
Redeposit:$100 -> Able to cashout: $250
etc...

These numbers though are on a very theoretical point of view because I can't cashout that much anyways.. and there are the fees.. but anyways..
However by cashing out and redepositing everything I can push the cashout limit further every time so it gives me breathing room in case I decide to get more serious with the program in the future..

Well, my whole obsession about being able to cash out mainly is my myth busting ultimate goal I would like to accomplish one day...
To make an actual monthly salary just by using online programs..

Etc. in FC with an investment of $5420 ($5310 in 1062 shares plus mommy membership), one is able to cashout exactly $300 per month (pure profit) just by reinvesting that $5310 every 100 days for shares and another $110 every 6 months for the membership.. The pure profit above comes after paying the costs including the membership..

So if generally that was possible in 1 or 2 more sites, one could get the same as an average (Greek) salary and possibly survive here without an offline job.. that's a myth I'd love to see being busted.. Smiley

I'm not against reinvesting just like I fully do in YGP and FC so far... I just need to have a purpose in mind.. in order for economical progress/success to be measurable.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 28th May, 2017 at 12:10am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #679 - 28th May, 2017 at 3:32am

It is hard to say what is best but I have to think you would experience a lot of slippage with all those fees you are giving up. Especially with payza. And bitcoin you have the price changes

I was concerned about the cashouts too and how that would appear but if you look at the latest contest, there is a lot of money flowing into the site. I assume the biggest contestants are the ones putting cash in, so the site is pretty healthy. Plus the membership is ticking too. I'm seeing the counter click up every once in a while when I pay attention. So I don't think we need to worry about the site any more.

These are more reasons I suggested this but you should do what feels best. It is a confidence thing with me and my confidence in the site has totally turned around so that I feel comfortable holding my money there. Moreso than in payza or even a bank.

I'm also starting to diversify a bit and keeping my money in a few different 'pockets' for safety sake. Since I don't need the money and I have my emergency funds in the bank, I can afford to keep the cash in YGP and benefit from that no fee growth

So to each his own as the saying goes  Cool

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #680 - 28th May, 2017 at 6:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th May, 2017 at 8:36am:
So it's down to one month for a share to expire.

That is a 20% roi in 30 days

Smiley

Feeling beat up

It is actually two months. March to May. There is an April in there too isn't there?

Still good though

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #681 - 29th May, 2017 at 11:21am

I usually cash out eveything I can. Like snake said, the higher the amount you deposit, the more you can cashout before crossing the 150% ROI. Make advantage of the frequent deposit promos and you've got some extra cash to use. I use bitcoin so no big worries about fees. Bitcoin price does change, but it can also be in your favor. In any case, most times I convert it quite quickly to USD (0.25% fee on bitstamp).
Second point is that there's no guarantee share earnings will continue like that. Remember some time ago when share earnings exploded for a few days, we all bought some, but after that it slowed to a snail's pace again?
This time I'm not going all out on that. Things can change pretty quickly on YGP. Actually, right now I'm getting quite annoyed at the RR. Everything was going well until one day referrals stopped clicking, recycled ones didn't click either, so I sent a support ticket, they said they were fixing/changing some things, and now I can recycle normally, but I'm struggling with 0.6 averages, barely making any profit.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #682 - 29th May, 2017 at 5:41pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th May, 2017 at 11:21am:
I usually cash out eveything I can. Like snake said, the higher the amount you deposit, the more you can cashout before crossing the 150% ROI. Make advantage of the frequent deposit promos and you've got some extra cash to use. I use bitcoin so no big worries about fees. Bitcoin price does change, but it can also be in your favor. In any case, most times I convert it quite quickly to USD (0.25% fee on bitstamp).

BTC was one reason why I did decide to keep it on site. I noticed that when the cashout is BTC it can take a few days for the cashout to hit whereas when it is with Payza it is usually within twelves hours. I invite you to do that experiment. Especially when BTC has rallied. I'm not blaming the site, it must be quite the burden to manage cashouts when people all hit you for BTC when the price is up. So I am also trying to help them out a bit too

Quote:
Second point is that there's no guarantee share earnings will continue like that. Remember some time ago when share earnings exploded for a few days, we all bought some, but after that it slowed to a snail's pace again?

Yes, this is the risk we are taking but since I am so close to break even, plus something like $800 if you include my shares and then my cash flow from my RRs, I'm glad to keep my money with them and feed the revenue machine with new share purchases

Quote:
This time I'm not going all out on that. Things can change pretty quickly on YGP. Actually, right now I'm getting quite annoyed at the RR. Everything was going well until one day referrals stopped clicking, recycled ones didn't click either, so I sent a support ticket, they said they were fixing/changing some things, and now I can recycle normally, but I'm struggling with 0.6 averages, barely making any profit.

I hear ya.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #683 - 30th May, 2017 at 1:36pm

Speak of the devil...
Twickerz anniversary promo with a promo also on YGP. Good thing I had money cashed out  Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #684 - 2nd Jun, 2017 at 9:44pm

And the other nice consequence of reinvesting into the shares is of course the advertising. I now have six ads running 500 clicks per day including the trafficG credit page and the two DM PTP pages

So my traffic is starting to flow and multiply from there

I'm getting close to going big with promoting both YGP and FC

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #685 - 6th Jun, 2017 at 6:34pm

Fun thing. A couple of days ago a found out that I has placed in 2nd plance in the point contest ($150! Money). I hadn't even made a very big deposit so I wasn't expecting it. Good thing I always search the forum for my username to find my payments proof topic. That way the May point contest came up in the search results.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #686 - 7th Jun, 2017 at 7:13pm

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Jun, 2017 at 6:34pm:
Fun thing. A couple of days ago a found out that I has placed in 2nd plance in the point contest ($150! Money). I hadn't even made a very big deposit so I wasn't expecting it. Good thing I always search the forum for my username to find my payments proof topic. That way the May point contest came up in the search results.

Cool

Great job bro!

And the really encouraging part.....I think I had something like 1100 points and didn't even place in the top 100  Huh

No, the reason it is encouraging is because it shows the cash and activity is starting to flow at the site. That is really positive  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #687 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 2:10pm

So.. are shares still paying off revenues quickly in YGP?

By quickly I mean maturing below or equal to 100 days like in FC..

If they are still going well I may check them out again, for some additional income there along with my RRs, and to diversify my investments as MM loves to say.. Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #688 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 8:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Jul, 2017 at 2:10pm:
So.. are shares still paying off revenues quickly in YGP?

By quickly I mean maturing below or equal to 100 days like in FC..

If they are still going well I may check them out again, for some additional income there along with my RRs, and to diversify my investments as MM loves to say.. Tongue

Cheesy Money

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #689 - 8th Jul, 2017 at 4:49am

Interesting..! I may give it a go. Thanks!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60
Send Topic Print