Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550313 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #630 - 1st Dec, 2016 at 10:46pm

Ever since the shares have started generating revenue I have had 19 shares expire and seen my ROI go from the 18% range to close to 30%.

It is still too soon to start declaring renewed trust again but I'm getting closer.

If I can get my money back maybe I'll do that. That would mean starting to buy shares again and promoting. Caution is definitely warranted and I won't ever go in as deep as I did here but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If this site could come back it would definitely be and unexpected surprise and the added diversification would be welcome

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #631 - 3rd Dec, 2016 at 10:30pm

That was quite a little story. I decided to read this thread from the beginning (yes, too much time on my hands but it is better than netflix  Smiley ). Since this thread started when the site started, you sort of get the story of the site from the beginning. Through the highs and lows

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #632 - 4th Dec, 2016 at 1:52am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Dec, 2016 at 10:46pm:
Ever since the shares have started generating revenue I have had 19 shares expire and seen my ROI go from the 18% range to close to 30%.

It is still too soon to start declaring renewed trust again but I'm getting closer.

If I can get my money back maybe I'll do that. That would mean starting to buy shares again and promoting. Caution is definitely warranted and I won't ever go in as deep as I did here but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If this site could come back it would definitely be and unexpected surprise and the added diversification would be welcome

There's also another theory..

Everytime they run some kind of promo they get a boost in their funding so maybe they share that boost to improve shares' returns, and eventually share purchases.. and when the funding boost stops, revenue sharing speed [almost] stops as well..

This creates a nice funding circle that keeps a bucket of cash in their account in the end..

Apart from the promos, remember that just like it happened with me, last November's promo motivated a lot of members to upgrade and purchase referrals.. These upgrades should expire this year's November so there are also the membership/RRs renewals helping up with the extra funding..

All in all, this way they've got enough funds to work with.. and this time of the year the profits are boosted for everyone.. Smiley
It's not necessarily bad as long as it works, apart from the fact that everything is so robotic in YGP and gives the impression that maybe an actual robot has assumed control of the site..

...which in turn irrevocably, ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly leads us:

Smiley

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Dec, 2016 at 10:30pm:
That was quite a little story. I decided to read this thread from the beginning (yes, too much time on my hands but it is better than netflix  Smiley ). Since this thread started when the site started, you sort of get the story of the site from the beginning. Through the highs and lows

I've done that a couple of times for many sites we have long discussions on.. it's really like reading the story of the site in a book. (or thread.. lol)
« Last Edit: 4th Dec, 2016 at 2:03am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #633 - 4th Dec, 2016 at 5:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Dec, 2016 at 1:52am:
There's also another theory..

Everytime they run some kind of promo they get a boost in their funding so maybe they share that boost to improve shares' returns, and eventually share purchases.. and when the funding boost stops, revenue sharing speed [almost] stops as well..

This creates a nice funding circle that keeps a bucket of cash in their account in the end..

Apart from the promos, remember that just like it happened with me, last November's promo motivated a lot of members to upgrade and purchase referrals.. These upgrades should expire this year's November so there are also the membership/RRs renewals helping up with the extra funding..

All in all, this way they've got enough funds to work with.. and this time of the year the profits are boosted for everyone.. Smiley
It's not necessarily bad as long as it works, apart from the fact that everything is so robotic in YGP and gives the impression that maybe an actual robot has assumed control of the site..

...which in turn irrevocably, ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly leads us:

https://i.imgsafe.org/35abd7b2b3.png

Smiley

I have to say it.....

WHOA!  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #634 - 4th Dec, 2016 at 8:52pm

Quote:
Hello Yougetprofit,

Starting today, Enjoy the Christmas season with our very profitable Promo!

deposit $5+ get 5% bonus

deposit $100+ get 10% bonus

deposit $1000+ get 15% bonus

deposit $2000+ get 20% bonus

deposit $3000+ get 20% bonus plus one month extension of your membership!

Plus! For every $100 deposit you will get Free 100 RR!

Bonuses and Free RR will be added within 24 hours.
Promo Period: until 25 Dec 2016 only.

For bitcoin depositors, It is now instant deposits,
Your added funds will be available in your purchase balance after 2 confirmations.

Also!!!

DECEMBER Point Racing contest has been started and will end on DECEMBER 30,2016
$325 in Total Cash prizes for TOP 10 Winners

Prizes: http://www.yougetprofit.com/points_contest.php?contest=10
Your current position: http://www.yougetprofit.com/points_contest.php?show=last_30

How to earn points !:

* Earn 1 point for every Ad click
* Earn 1 point for every PTSU completed.
* Earn 10 points for every new Direct referral
* Earn 10 points for every 1 dollar Deposited.

Merry Christmas to all!

Sincerely, YouGetProfit Management

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #635 - 5th Dec, 2016 at 1:31am

And here's another promo Smiley

Maybe their architect realized the the promos generate an interesting depositing pattern from the members' side so they decided to run another fund refreshing promo.. in order to study it further..

Either way, it's a good time for the promo.. it's my RRs renewal time..  Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #636 - 5th Dec, 2016 at 11:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Dec, 2016 at 1:31am:
And here's another promo Smiley

Maybe their architect realized the the promos generate an interesting depositing pattern from the members' side so they decided to run another fund refreshing promo.. in order to study it further..

Either way, it's a good time for the promo.. it's my RRs renewal time..  Smiley

Most sites do run Christmas promos, YGP included. This one is almost a "scheduled promotion".

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #637 - 5th Dec, 2016 at 1:45pm

ruicarlov wrote on 5th Dec, 2016 at 11:40am:
Most sites do run Christmas promos, YGP included. This one is almost a "scheduled promotion".

Yep, I know.. I was kind of joking/being sarcastic there.. Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake
Reply #638 - 22nd Dec, 2016 at 5:55pm

You and I are # 3 and 4 in the points contest rui. Ironically, I think it is because we need to make deposits in order to make withdrawals so the site doesn't really gain anything from all that activity. It might look good to new members though. same as all our payment proofs in the PP section. I'm still at only 42% of what I've invested but that is not how it looks  Grin

One thing I do notice is the member counter seems to be spinning again. That was really slow for a time but it is in the hundreds daily now

I've even thought of promoting it myself again

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: YouGetProfit.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake
Reply #639 - 22nd Dec, 2016 at 6:30pm

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't bothered to look.
Actually, I just made a deposit in order for RR extension and membership renewal.
I still have some balance, but since there's a promo going around, I might as well keep withdrawing that cash and add fresh money for this.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #640 - 23rd Dec, 2016 at 12:16am

Meanwhile, I was comparing YGP's Christmas promo to the ones of other sites in order to decide how to use some accumulated funds I have in Payza in order to expand my online earnings..

After considering my options I decided not to deposit further than what I need to extend my current RRs on YGP, instead of going ahead and getting more of them through the $100+ bonus.

I like the way things go with my account right now and I wouldn't like to change a thing and risk ruining the balance of it,since my budget is not unlimited and all... Tongue

So, here is a summary of my current YGP strategy:

Based on my calculations as my account stands right now with Silver+250RRs and an average of ~1.85, I'm getting full ROI plus a profit of $15.50 per month without including the promo discounts (nor recycles though), and I'm constantly extending them for 90 days.

After comparing it with the rest of the longer term options I figured out it is the speediest ROI with my current amount of RRs.
For example if I extend them for 150 days I'd get a profit of $18/month but I'd get to hit ROI much longer...
Or in case I extend them for 240 days the monthly profit would be $20.50 and the time to reach ROI would be even longer..

So, by sticking to the 90 days renewal period I minimize the risk and have the chance to rearrange my strategy based on the flow of the events.. I can always bail out quickly in case they go crazy and decide to change rules, but still make a nice profit every month..

I deposit $120 every 3 months and get back $166.5 during the same period.
Normally the deposit bonuses cover the recycling costs, so the numbers are actually close to the real ones.

Thinking annually the cost is $486.67 and the return is $675.25. Smiley
That's an increase of 38.75% so it's definitely better than keeping that in a bank! Grin

With the recent speedup in the share profits, the tempo was even quicker, and I'm now left with 4 more shares left to expire.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #641 - 28th Dec, 2016 at 10:49am

For those running PPC banner advertising campaigns on YGP here is some important information in order to prevent credits loss:

I have run a bunch of PPC banner campaigns in the past and a few days ago they had all expired stating a negative balance of remaining credits due to some "free" clicks they received after they reached zero.

I had 18 PPC credits left in my main account balance and was gonna use them for a new campaign.
So, while planning to run a few more I decided to remove the expired ones from my list in order not to flood it..

To my surprise, when I deleted them, each one retracted the negative amount of credits out of my balance's credits and even negated it to -28..
I removed them all before going back to my main account page and it was already to late when I realized what had just happened.

I decided to ask about it through a support ticket and their reply was the following:

Quote:
Hello there my friend,
it means 28 views and clicks has been received and u already run out of credits.
so this is additional clicks the ads received, unfortunately, u have no credits anymore.. it is actually free clicks your ads received.

Merry Christmas!

Warm Regards,
Nicole
Customer Support Officer

I now feel that was foolish of me to remove them and would like to share it for you not to make the same mistake as I did.
Free clicks on your PPC campaigns are only "free" until you remove them or decide to add more to them, then you will pay for them.
If you have expired PPC banner campaigns stating a negative balance just let them be.. do not remove them.

I've now asked them what will happen if I decide to purchase more PPC credits while my balance is negative, though I think I already know the answer..  Smiley

Edited:
Well, to my surprise they replied that they will add back the current negative credits if I purchase a new PPC banner ad credits pack.
That kind of minimizes the loss so I guess it's kind of fair, and wow they replied in less than 20 minutes.  Shocked
« Last Edit: 28th Dec, 2016 at 11:13am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #642 - 3rd Jan, 2017 at 8:19pm

Passively promoting this with my paidverts ads and am seeing signups  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #643 - 4th Jan, 2017 at 3:41pm

Good for you! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #644 - 4th Jan, 2017 at 7:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Jan, 2017 at 3:41pm:
Good for you! Smiley

I figured I'd go for YGP over FC because it is two levels of benefits and you can get unlimited DRs there so it will be better overall for the team

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60
Send Topic Print