Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550314 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #615 - 4th Nov, 2016 at 2:05pm

Things thankfully keep on going well with YGP. My average mostly stays above 1,8 and some times it even crosses the 2.0 barrier.
So, my debt there has now been reduced to less than $20 so in a few days I'll start earning again there.

However my silver membership expires at 11/11/2016.. so I'll have to consider my upgrade route from now on there..

I'm thinking of switching to the golden membership mainly for the fact that I will be able to withdraw more at a time and for the higher rate per click (not sure how my average will be affected after I upgrade though).

So far 250 referrals have been doing relatively well for me.. but based on your experience will the average be reduced if I decided to climb to 500 or more RRs with golden membership? Is it worth the extra investment?

What if I stick to 250 RRs and simply pick golden membership?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #616 - 4th Nov, 2016 at 5:18pm

I have had Golden Membership for over a year now, and my averages have been consistent at 1-1.2, no matter how many refs I have (250-950). I think membership may influence the averages, but not the number of referrals. Myself, I'm planning going to a higher membership when mine expires (to one paying $0.01 per click) and see how things work out in terms of averages.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #617 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 12:50am

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Nov, 2016 at 5:18pm:
I have had Golden Membership for over a year now, and my averages have been consistent at 1-1.2, no matter how many refs I have (250-950). I think membership may influence the averages, but not the number of referrals. Myself, I'm planning going to a higher membership when mine expires (to one paying $0.01 per click) and see how things work out in terms of averages.

Ok, that's kind of sad.. Smiley

In that case the pure profit at the end of each month is almost exactly the same as with silver membership (same number of RRs).
But it requires a larger investment.. so at the end of the year the pure profit will probably be even less.. which sucks..

I think I'll just stick to my membership and just increase the refs over time up to my limit of 500.
How much more expensive does renewing get at 250-500 RRs?

MM what is your experience with this on YGP?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #618 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 11:41am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Nov, 2016 at 12:50am:
I think I'll just stick to my membership and just increase the refs over time up to my limit of 500.

It's one more cent. Base price at 500 is $0.21 per referral.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #619 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 4:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Nov, 2016 at 12:50am:
Ok, that's kind of sad.. Smiley

In that case the pure profit at the end of each month is almost exactly the same as with silver membership (same number of RRs).
But it requires a larger investment.. so at the end of the year the pure profit will probably be even less.. which sucks..

MM what is your experience with this on YGP?

I'm still at platinum level which I bought with earnings. I tried to keep compounding my earnings but when I tried to build up to 2000 RRs allowed for the level, the returns started going into the tank. I pulled back to 1000 and am trying to maintain that level. That seems to be generating $25+ per month in income which is not that good but it is something. That also doesn't count the cost of upgrade renewal

When the platinum comes up for renewal I am debating whether to go with gold or silver. I'll probably go with gold but that will cut my net profits down

So basically, this is not a high priority site for me. Definitely second tier or lower in my priority thinking since my upward potential is severely limited.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #620 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 5:06pm

I basically have three PTCs that I have dropped out of interest for expecting income. They are Neobux, clixten and YGP. I'm staying a member and staying active in them because I have a minor beneficial interest in them. NB and YGP are both used for advertising (I have enough banner clicks at YGP to probably last the rest of my life  Smiley ). CT still has an upgrade and I am trying to build a minimum income like I have at YGP. In the future I hope to use CT as an ad vehicle but that is a long way off and not a priority.

I'm also hoping to build a minimum income in NB to lower my ad costs but I'm not going to invest in them. I've done that in the past and it hasn't worked. I don't have the time or energy it takes to 'click everything under the sun' there which is what they say you need to do to earn and referring also doesn't work for me. So they have disqualified themselves from my top list

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #621 - 11th Nov, 2016 at 7:37pm

So, here's my final decision on YGP..

I've had $35 in my purchase balance due to that promo a few months ago that I had used to renew my RRs.
I deposited another $15 and ordered another year of Silver membership.

IMO, earnings are completely controlled based on the membership type and number of RRs.
That's due to my research on what I could find on other users' averages and upgrade levels, plus by my own and your experience as well.

Since I don't intend to increase my number of RRs above 500 and will probably stay where I am (250RRs) there's no point in getting the Golden membership, as I highly suspect that my average will quickly drop down to 1.2 from 1.85 so my actual earnings will be the same and profits even less due to the membership cost..

Now, my debt is almost zeroed (~$5), so in 3 days from now I'll probably start accumulating funds here again.
At my current rate of a bit less than $2 daily I'll have to reinvest $48 next month in order to renew 100 of my RRs for another 90 days.

Since there will be new promos running on Christmas, I'll then decide my next course of action.
I hope it will all work out and I'll start cashing out a few bucks on YGP again.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #622 - 12th Nov, 2016 at 5:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Nov, 2016 at 7:37pm:
So, here's my final decision on YGP..

I've had $35 in my purchase balance due to that promo a few months ago that I had used to renew my RRs.
I deposited another $15 and ordered another year of Silver membership.

IMO, earnings are completely controlled based on the membership type and number of RRs.
That's due to my research on what I could find on other users' averages and upgrade levels, plus by my own and your experience as well.

Since I don't intend to increase my number of RRs above 500 and will probably stay where I am (250RRs) there's no point in getting the Golden membership, as I highly suspect that my average will quickly drop down to 1.2 from 1.85 so my actual earnings will be the same and profits even less due to the membership cost..

Now, my debt is almost zeroed (~$5), so in 3 days from now I'll probably start accumulating funds here again.
At my current rate of a bit less than $2 daily I'll have to reinvest $48 next month in order to renew 100 of my RRs for another 90 days.

Since there will be new promos running on Christmas, I'll then decide my next course of action.
I hope it will all work out and I'll start cashing out a few bucks on YGP again.

That was nice! I log in to my account and there is $40  in there! I assume it was from you so thanks for that bud  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #623 - 12th Nov, 2016 at 8:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Nov, 2016 at 5:11pm:
That was nice! I log in to my account and there is $40  in there! I assume it was from you so thanks for that bud  Smiley

No. I was wrong. The share earnings have taken off again. I'll take that. I wonder how long they will let it run this time?

Actually, it is a pretty sneaky strategy if it is a fix. People would start buying shares like crazy. only to see it die down later

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #624 - 12th Nov, 2016 at 9:26pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Nov, 2016 at 8:13pm:
No. I was wrong. The share earnings have taken off again. I'll take that. I wonder how long they will let it run this time?

Actually, it is a pretty sneaky strategy if it is a fix. People would start buying shares like crazy. only to see it die down later

Good for you! Smiley

However, I'm not seeing any difference in my account? Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #625 - 12th Nov, 2016 at 9:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 12th Nov, 2016 at 9:26pm:
Good for you! Smiley

However, I'm not seeing any difference in my account? Huh

It's about a penny per share per hour. I still have over 100 so it makes a difference

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #626 - 13th Nov, 2016 at 5:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Nov, 2016 at 5:11pm:

Well.. it couldn't have been me.. lol like I said I just deposited $15 so it was just $0.90 from me.. Grin

The rest is up to someone else..

As for shares I still have 7 active ones so I'll track them for updates.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #627 - 13th Nov, 2016 at 10:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Nov, 2016 at 5:17pm:
Well.. it couldn't have been me.. lol like I said I just deposited $15 so it was just $0.90 from me.. Grin

The rest is up to someone else..

As for shares I still have 7 active ones so I'll track them for updates.

It's definitely the shares. My shares profit was about $9 today when normally it is under a dollar in the same time frame

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #628 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 1:48pm

Yes, I checked them yesterday and figured out that I am receiving $0.0045 per share per hour.

That's $0,108 per share daily so 100 of them should give you $10.8 daily. Smiley

I'll check it again today to see if there are variations.

BTW, my balance is finally positive again so it happened at the best possible moment!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #629 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 5:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Nov, 2016 at 1:48pm:
Yes, I checked them yesterday and figured out that I am receiving $0.0045 per share per hour.

That's $0,108 per share daily so 100 of them should give you $10.8 daily. Smiley

I'll check it again today to see if there are variations.

BTW, my balance is finally positive again so it happened at the best possible moment!  Smiley

Yes, that's about right but I notice the numbers aren't consistent through the day. They fluctuate at different times due to people reinvesting I suppose.

Anyway, that let me cash out $33 today which is about a half month ahead of my regular schedule. It also bought me 100 rr's yesterday so that is all good

So I'm up to $380 cashed out after having invested 1992.65 two years ago. I'm slowly getting that money back. If this share bonus lasts a while it might come back sooner and not in 5 years  Grin

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60
Send Topic Print