Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550312 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #585 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 8:38am

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Jun, 2016 at 4:59am:
Ouch, I missed a day of clicking on YGP today..

I felt sleepy at 8:00 pm so I lied down a bit to rest and eventually I woke up at 4:30 in the morning...

That's $1.3 less profit in overall  Smiley.

As for the cashout fee.. I've noticed it when cashing out every now and then..
I can't remember reading it anywhere other than the cashout page and my Payza account.

You won't see it at Payza because it is above and beyond the payza fee and comes out before it even goes there. The only way you'll notice it is by absence

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #586 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 11:29am

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jun, 2016 at 8:38am:
You won't see it at Payza because it is above and beyond the payza fee and comes out before it even goes there. The only way you'll notice it is by absence

I mean I can cashout $25, and when I do $5 of that goes to my purchase balance and they send me $19 (out of which Payza keeps a $0.85 fee) so there's $1 missing.. so that is either 4% of the total cashout value ($25) or 5% of the actual withdrawn money ($20).

Either way it is annoying to only be able to cashout 76% of what our main balance has... it kind of makes no sense.

Considering that with our allowed ROI, that is <150%, indicates that we are only able to make a 14% profit over our investments because we will never be able to pull out more.. are we?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #587 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 12:25pm

The processor fee is old news. It's always been 5% both in Paypal and Payza. Problem is, Payza has one more fee once we receive the money. Same for Twickerz. That's why I'm trying to try to use Perfect Money now.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #588 - 9th Jul, 2016 at 4:41am

I think what I'll do here is spend half my income on RRs and take half in cash outs. Then I'll let my RRs find their natural replacement level and upgrade to that maximum level. I may adjust the income level higher or lower depending on how this works but I no longer have this as a main site for growth,  investment or promotion. I'll just take from it what I can and let it be basically small time until they change their income policies on bigger investors.

I should get the money that I put in back in a decade or so  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #589 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 3:35am

Now this one is new...

I got this email today stating that a payment was returned to my PayPal account but without any special details so at first I thought it was spam but there was no link either which was weird.

It only said log in to your PayPal account to view your balance etc.

So, I logged in to find out that my last August purchase on Twickerz was refunded now..  Shocked

I'm not sure why or how it happened but that's surely appreciated after all the money that was denied from the PayPal disputes..

If my next purchases followed it as well it would be crazy.. lol

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #590 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 6:44am

Last August? It's so weird. Because I remember that PayPal protection is just 180 days.

Probably the owner himself must be returning or it took this much time for PayPal to resolve the dispute raised within the 180 days. (May be there were too many disputes)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #591 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 9:15am

And wow!

They did refund my other purchases as well which means.. I am fully in profit on YGP!!  Smiley

And I got another half a year that is also pure profit!
Awesome news! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #592 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 9:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Jul, 2016 at 9:15am:
And wow!

They did refund my other purchases as well which means.. I am fully in profit on YGP!!  Smiley

And I got another half a year that is also pure profit!
Awesome news! Smiley

Did you see this?

http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=9605

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #593 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 9:28am

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Jul, 2016 at 9:20am:

Haha, nice.. and I was wondering if this was gonna happen.. lol.. now what..  Grin

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #594 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 12:56pm

All my disputes at Goldenclix, Silverclix and YGP got refunded now, of all times.
Seriously, what are the guys at Paypal high on?

First they get denied. But when it's time to end the block on funds and allow the sites to withdraw the money... Nah, changed our minds. Clients first Roll Eyes

Bipolar disorder, anyone?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #595 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 7:17pm

ruicarlov wrote on 14th Jul, 2016 at 12:56pm:
All my disputes at Goldenclix, Silverclix and YGP got refunded now, of all times.
Seriously, what are the guys at Paypal high on?

First they get denied. But when it's time to end the block on funds and allow the sites to withdraw the money... Nah, changed our minds. Clients first Roll Eyes

Bipolar disorder, anyone?

There must be something brewing like a lawsuit or people are boycotting them or something. Obviously management has change their policy on the funds capture scam. Maybe someone in legal peeped because there is no way they would just do a blanket release of these funds unless some sort of policy change happened.

Maybe their competitors are eating into their business. Plus you have the rise of Bitcoin

so paypal is realizing they are not the only girl on the block any more

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #596 - 14th Jul, 2016 at 7:43pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Jul, 2016 at 7:17pm:
There must be something brewing like a lawsuit or people are boycotting them or something. Obviously management has change their policy on the funds capture scam. Maybe someone in legal peeped because there is no way they would just do a blanket release of these funds unless some sort of policy change happened.

Maybe their competitors are eating into their business. Plus you have the rise of Bitcoin

so paypal is realizing they are not the only girl on the block any more

Don't forget the break up of their engagement with the eBay boyfriend.. lol

Anyways, I've been thinking about it for a while now and the way I see it functioning is that I'll just return them the funds through my earnings on the YGP site.

Since it's hard to pull money out of YGP it will be like a payment in advance and a guarantee that we will actually get paid for the next few months. I'll just keep on being active and clicking and managing my refs and all without withdrawing anything till I break even with the deposits.

So I think it's fair for both of us, if I'll accumulate that amount in my balance and ask them to retract it.
I'll send them a support ticket on this one and ask if what I'm suggesting is possible or not.

Let's see what they'll say.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #597 - 15th Jul, 2016 at 10:20pm

Ok, that was kinda rushed by them...

They simply replied that they deducted $200 from my account main balance so I ended up with a negative amount of $-189.28.  Shocked

Well.. it's supposedly fair only it will prevent me from managing my refs now...

I will get to a point where I'll have to renew some of my refs that will expire in 75 days from now.. and I may not make it without investing more money this way..

So they simply prevented me from paying them back using my current ref management.. and I'm kinda disappointed with this course.
The only reason this makes sense would be to prevent me from using my balance on advertising but there's collateral damage now..

If I was able to manage my refs the way I planned, I could have worked things out within 3-4 months but now it will take me much longer without investing more which I'm not motivated to do so now..

I simply asked how things would go if I picked plan B and broke down my plan to them but they simply acted without any explanation and deducted the amount leaving me on negative main balance.. not the best way to reach an agreement.. since it's not actually an agreement, is it?

Edited:
My recommendation is.. if you don't want this to happen to you, better use your balance to manage refs before contacting them..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #598 - 15th Jul, 2016 at 11:03pm

oh man!

Another gotcha by these guys. This is why I am very reluctant to give them any more money or do any real work there.

They aren't even thinking that through. So your referrals will likely die and fall off the vine  Undecided

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #599 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 1:32am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Jul, 2016 at 11:03pm:
oh man!

Another gotcha by these guys. This is why I am very reluctant to give them any more money or do any real work there.

They aren't even thinking that through. So your referrals will likely die and fall off the vine  Undecided

Well, I have 200 RRs and only the 50 ones are going to require extension in 75 days..
The rest expire after 150 days so I guess that's enough time to collect the amount..
I was planning on getting another 50 just to be at the 250 maxed threshold before the price goes up a bit.

This way I could max my potential out though now I'm not too sure I want to actually try..

My best guess is that I'm not the only one that will be in trouble due to this measure so complains and people giving up will most likely start showing up soon..

Since people that invested such amounts have already made some profits on the site and just got their initial investment fully refunded by PayPal will not bother risking more money by depositing it in YGP...

When people are not obliged to re-invest the site can't force them to by such means.. It's the site that needs the people, not the people that need the site anymore...

If someone has invested large amount through Payza in the meantime though.. he may be forced to compromise with their terms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60
Send Topic Print