Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550274 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #570 - 1st Jun, 2016 at 1:11pm

That's why I'm still at 250RR. For every 250RR extra, they cost $0.01 more, so the profit margin is smaller.
Maybe 500RR would still be feasible, but climbing up the RR ladder too much in the Zigma network is not a very good idea. If you remember my Golden rules of RR management, I've demonstrated that going over 1000RR in Twickerz is counterproductive. On YGP it's not all the different. Pumping more dollars will result in a minimal increase in profits, which means ROI of that dollar invested will take longer.

On the other hand, these promos are cool. On Twickerz I deposited all the money I needed to renew 500RR for 720 days, which not only nets me a 20% deposit bonus, but put me in the lead for the point contest. Meaning more $300 for me  Cheesy

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #571 - 1st Jun, 2016 at 1:44pm

I forgot that they also offered 1 RR for every $2 deposit so that got me another 10 RRs getting me to 185 in total..

Now let's see if they will perform like my first 100..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #572 - 24th Jun, 2016 at 3:08pm

I was wondering.. maybe Rui could help with this one..

What was getting more expensive as we get more rented referrals?

Was it the initial renting/recycling/deleting.. I can't find it on the site..

I think there was such a table and the prices varied after every 250 referrals or so but I'm not sure as it was a long time ago when I last saw it..

I was doing some calculations the other day regarding YGP and whether it's better to rent some referrals for a long time or many more for a shorter duration. My goal was to narrow down the ROI period as much as possible by sacrificing a little bit of profit if that's even possible.

My results are interesting although they would vary based on someone's average (which I think should be pretty standard on YGP)..
Take a look at this excel spreadsheet where I have collected my calculations.. you are warned though, as they appear to be far more complex than I initially thought they would be..  Grin

However besides the overflow of information you can pick specific spots that indicate something useful for you.
To me the most interesting part is the profit per month section(table) of it.

It tells me that for example I can achieve the same profit-per-month with 250 RRs and a 90 days renewal basis as with 150 RRs and a 365 days renewal basis.. and this can be achieved at almost half the renewal budget than the second option (250RRs x 90days = $120 vs 150RRs x 365days = $237.30). In case one extends the same amount of RRs (250) every 90days he will eventually end up with the same annual profit as another guy that extends 150 referrals for 365 days.. plus this minimizes the risk of losing more money when a site explodes, doesn't it?

It also gives us an idea of how low the actual profits of a PTC are, based on the investment required.. but hey.. it's still better than keeping money in a bank, isn't it? Smiley

I could go ahead and make the tables reach a higher number of RRs but I decided to keep it simple.. You can extend it however you want though.

Also, as clearly stated I have not included the recycling costs or the initial purchase of referrals just to give a profit strictly based on the renewal choices of the owner. It also doesn't have anything to do with payment processor fees as they vary and depend on wheter someone is reinvesting or putting fresh money in. So, it's a "simple" spreadsheet that you can freely extend as you wish.

I hope it helps someone out there. Smiley

YouGetProfit.com - Renewal Costs/Profits Strategy Options Spreadsheet:

http://www.ptcbox.me/files/YGP-Calculations.xlsx
« Last Edit: 24th Jun, 2016 at 3:36pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #573 - 24th Jun, 2016 at 5:09pm

I always do a simillar analysis whenever I enter a PTC. Optimal point for faster ROI at YGP is theoretically at 250RR (my current number of refs). Renting/renewal cost base price ranges from $0.20 at 0 referrals to $0.27 at 1750RR, climbing one cent per 250 referrals. Over that price you can apply renewal discounts.

That example you chose 250RRx90 days versus 150RRx365 days works for that average you've been having. However, it doesn't work for a 1.1 Average (which is what I have always had), even with Gold Member. At that point 150RRx365 days wins over 2350RRx90 days.

When I began renting at Familyclix I made simillar calculations and started renting and renewing for 90 days. But after a couple of months my averages were below my expectations, so it changed the math completely, as I was barely making any daily profit.
Now I'm gonna extend for a longer time and lower my BEP, since otherwise I'd never get my ROI.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #574 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 9:15am

I notice YGP does not have automatic recycle whereas clixten does. Another reason to focus resources on clixten

Plus CT has the larger member base so the trust factor and possibility of failure and loss of investment is lower

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #575 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 11:20am

Clixten? Not the best example to pick.

While it does have auto-recycling for new referrals that don't click, it does not work on referrals that do some clicks first and then stop clicking.
I have to spend more or referral recycling at Clixten than at YGP.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #576 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:28pm

Did you guys know that on top of the money it rolls into the purchase account YGP also takes a 5% fee when we cash out? you do now

Angry

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #577 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:29pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 11:20am:
Clixten? Not the best example to pick.

While it does have auto-recycling for new referrals that don't click, it does not work on referrals that do some clicks first and then stop clicking.
I have to spend more or referral recycling at Clixten than at YGP.

Argh argh argh! Is it talk like a pirate day because you guys are helping me to do it.

No, I didn't know that. ARGH!  Angry

Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #578 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:21pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:28pm:
Did you guys know that on top of the money it rolls into the purchase account YGP also takes a 5% fee when we cash out? you do now

Angry

Hasn't it always been like that?
Don't forget the payment processor fee.. Tongue

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #579 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:37pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 7:28pm:

Angry

Are you still planning to upgrade in there after your current one expires?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #580 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 9:02pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:21pm:
Hasn't it always been like that?
Don't forget the payment processor fee.. Tongue

I don't recall reading about it  Undecided

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #581 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 9:13pm

dansbanners wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 8:37pm:
Are you still planning to upgrade in there after your current one expires?

I'm seriously thinking about pulling back on this site. I'm not happy with much of what they do and TBH I can see why they have such a small member base. There is just too much gotcha there and too many coincidences relative to how much we are earning.

I think focusing on FC and clixten will be the better move since their userbases are growing like crazy. They are obviously keeping their customers happy and once we do build up cash flow, then we have a larger base to market to by buying their advertising. I've got a ton of banners going at YGP and am not seeing spectacular results (the same advertising at donkey probably would have yielded much better results)

I'll probably upgrade again but not at the platinum level. it doesn't pay for itself

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #582 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 10:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 9:13pm:
I'll probably upgrade again but not at the platinum level. it doesn't pay for itself

If that's the case then approximately when will that be? Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #583 - 28th Jun, 2016 at 11:29pm

dansbanners wrote on 28th Jun, 2016 at 10:27pm:
If that's the case then approximately when will that be? Thanks.

Upgrade Expires:      22-02-2017

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #584 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 4:59am

Ouch, I missed a day of clicking on YGP today..

I felt sleepy at 8:00 pm so I lied down a bit to rest and eventually I woke up at 4:30 in the morning...

That's $1.3 less profit in overall  Smiley.

As for the cashout fee.. I've noticed it when cashing out every now and then..
I can't remember reading it anywhere other than the cashout page and my Payza account.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60
Send Topic Print