Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
RefBan.com Officially Launched! (Read 123833 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: RefBan.com Officially Launched!
Reply #135 - 22nd Oct, 2013 at 3:38pm

dansbanners wrote on 22nd Oct, 2013 at 3:28pm:
Do you still have to make 2 or 5 sales in order to cash out? Even when you're earning impressions from your rented referrals and all?

Yes, that is correct!
I'm close to $30 now so once I reach $40+, I'll run some kind of promo to get those 2 sales..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #136 - 22nd Oct, 2013 at 4:37pm

Don't you have one already? From your 'elite' downline (that's us here from the forum Tongue)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #137 - 22nd Oct, 2013 at 9:22pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Oct, 2013 at 4:37pm:
Don't you have one already? From your 'elite' downline (that's us here from the forum Tongue)

Well, not everyone is determined to work on it so nope still no sales. But I'm optimist about getting them.
I think I'll just ask my most loyal advertisers once I'm ready. I could offer them two free banner orders
to cover their expenses. However there's always the issue that they might have already joined the program..
but I'll figure it out.. The Ads page sales are going great lately, so I'm full of confidence..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #138 - 22nd Oct, 2013 at 10:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Oct, 2013 at 9:22pm:
Well, not everyone is determined to work on it so nope still no sales. But I'm optimist about getting them.
I think I'll just ask my most loyal advertisers once I'm ready. I could offer them two free banner orders
to cover their expenses. However there's always the issue that they might have already joined the program..
but I'll figure it out.. The Ads page sales are going great lately, so I'm full of confidence..  Smiley

I've actually been thinking of buying an ad pack myself  (I even have something I honestly want to advertise in there) just to see if I would cash in on all those members under me, so I am one of those advertisers that is about to jump on board

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #139 - 22nd Oct, 2013 at 10:58pm

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Oct, 2013 at 10:27pm:
I've actually been thinking of buying an ad pack myself  (I even have something I honestly want to advertise in there) just to see if I would cash in on all those members under me, so I am one of those advertisers that is about to jump on board

However you're 2 tiers below me so your purchase won't count for me.. Tongue
But it will count for Dan so at least he'll get a sale and will be one step closer to being able to cashing out.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #140 - 23rd Oct, 2013 at 11:09am

Just read their new announcement through email..

Quote:
When the new referral earnings system is ready, we'll be paying out much more (visit our site and click on 'News' for details). Due to this, we're also changing how advertiser benefits work.

Currently if you buy advertising, we include a free bonus that allows you to earn double: $0.10 per day for displaying banners, $0.02 per active referral and 30% affiliate commissions.

Soon this will change, so if you buy advertising you will only get impressions. The ability to earn more will be available via a new Pro upgrade. It will cost $89 per year, or $59 per year as a one time offer.

As well as double earnings, Pro will come with features like improved targeting and better stats, plus 100,000 banner impressions worth $27. Best of all, you'll earn 30% for every referral that upgrades!

What you need to do...

If you have already purchased advertising, you will automatically receive Pro benefits (excluding impressions). However, you can 'top up' your account to add more years by buying more advertising. We include 365 days of benefits with every purchase.

If you haven't bought yet, you can take advantage of unlimited years of advertiser/Pro benefits from just $15 per package! That's a massive saving, and you can buy as many as you like!

Just visit our site and click 'Buy' on the front page, then select a package and pay. Repeat the process for more years of double earnings. These changes will be introduced in November, so don't miss out!

Not displaying banners?

To earn from the new system, you (or your referrals) must display banners. Log in now and click 'Publish > Generate Code', select your settings, then copy and paste the code onto your pages.

If you don't have a website or blog yet, there are some great guides online to help you get started. Just search 'how to start a blog' for links.

Looks like the best time to get upgraded through advertising would be now.
Otherwise it will be very expensive after they implement the new system.

Good thing is that we can purchase separate packs and the upgraded years get added up.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #141 - 27th Oct, 2013 at 5:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Oct, 2013 at 11:09am:
Just read their new announcement through email..

Looks like the best time to get upgraded through advertising would be now.
Otherwise it will be very expensive after they implement the new system.

Good thing is that we can purchase separate packs and the upgraded years get added up.

OK, I had to jump on this. 50K banners. Will be trying MFS in there.

I may buy 50K more this week if the offer is still there. This was just too good to pass up.

I also emailed them and suggested they create a banner exchanger like the one in buckets of banners in order to extend market reach. Maybe they will do that  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #142 - 28th Oct, 2013 at 1:14am

Is it just me or have they raised the daily earning rates?
Here's what I see now :

Quote:
Current daily rate for displaying banners$0.11
Current rate per active referral (ten levels)$0.03

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #143 - 28th Oct, 2013 at 5:14am

Quote:
* This rate will increase with the more active referrals you have.

You can see the above note on the pop-up that appears when you go to 'Referrals/stats' page.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #144 - 28th Oct, 2013 at 10:57am

venkat wrote on 28th Oct, 2013 at 5:14am:
You can see the above note on the pop-up that appears when you go to 'Referrals/stats' page.

They had that there since the beginning but I guess I didn't understand what they meant.. Smiley
Currently I have 1 active ref via banner and 38 active refs via ref link.. not sure what that means as well though.. lol

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #145 - 1st Nov, 2013 at 4:35pm

Can you navigate to their 'Referrals/Stats' page? All other pages are opening for me, but this 'Stats' is not opening. (I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error.)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #146 - 1st Nov, 2013 at 5:46pm

venkat wrote on 1st Nov, 2013 at 4:35pm:
Can you navigate to their 'Referrals/Stats' page? All other pages are opening for me, but this 'Stats' is not opening. (I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' error.)

Yes I can.. and they were updated twice today.. I noticed another active ref just now (checked again a couple of hours ago).
However the rent page shows this :

Quote:
Rent referrals...

Referral rental is currently offline. It will return in December.

Just yesterday I purchased another $15 / 50.000 impressions pack to extend my upgrade for another year
since as they say it won't be possible to do so after the upcoming changes.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #147 - 2nd Nov, 2013 at 2:14am

So now the 10 level downline is gone?  Angry

I wonder how much money that is saving them due to the stackers and downline builders like us?

I think I just got scammed out of 15 bucks for that banner upgrade. I believe that is the last $15 I spend there

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #148 - 2nd Nov, 2013 at 2:15am

New massively terrible update from refban..

Quote:
lowing feedback gathered over the last few months, it became clear that our system was too complicated. We've now removed the ten level downline and the old earnings algorithm to make things much easier to understand.

You'll now get paid up to $0.10 daily to show banners and up to $0.02 per referral daily when they show banners. Plus up to 30% when your referrals purchase advertising. It's that simple!

Example Advertiser/Pro Income:

$0.10 for displaying banners daily - $36.50 per year
100 referrals display banners daily - $730.00 per year
1 referral advertises monthly - $684.00 per year

Total earned per year - $1450.50 USD

We'll soon be updating the 'Referrals / Stats' page to reflect your new earnings, so please be patient while we put everything in place.

As we've removed the ten level downline, please make sure that you're using the latest versions of our banners ('Guide > Promotional Resources').

New Pro upgrades!

Along with a new earnings system, this month we're also introducing a new upgrade system. In a few weeks, to earn double (like advertisers currently do) you'll need to upgrade for $89 per year, or $59 per year as a one time offer.

If you have already purchased advertising, you are unaffected by this. If you haven't bought yet, you need to do so now, as you can currently get Advertiser/Pro benefits from just $15 per year! A massive saving!

Just visit our site and click 'Buy' on the front page, then select a package and pay. Repeat the process for more years of double earnings!

Not displaying banners?

To earn with RefBan, you (or your referrals) must display banners. Log in now and click 'Publish > Generate Code', select your settings, then copy and paste the code onto your pages.

If you don't have a website or blog yet, there are some great guides online to help you get started. Just search 'how to start a blog' for links.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

Ok, now that was a real back stabbing move from rogue group..
Are they serious? At least when you mess up be honest..don't point the finger to us..
They removed the 10 levels of downline because it made the system complicated?  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #149 - 2nd Nov, 2013 at 2:18am

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2013 at 2:14am:
So now the 10 level downline is gone?  Angry

I wonder how much money that is saving them due to the stackers and downline builders like us?

I think I just got scammed out of 15 bucks for that banner upgrade. I believe that is the last $15 I spend there

You got me by seconds..
Should we "explain" our feelings to them through a support ticket requesting a refund?

Edited:
Subject is to be continued in a new thread as the latest update severely changes their business model.
So the discussion will be continued here. Feel free to participate. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 5th Nov, 2013 at 10:26pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print