SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Downline farm
Reply #105 - 2nd Jul, 2019 at 1:02am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Jun, 2019 at 4:01pm:
What do you think of this banner for downline farm? I'm not fond of the banners they have because the focus is not on the great affiliate opportunity which I think is the thing that makes the site stand out. This tries to address that and does get clicks and signups

How could it not? It's like a blaring traffic beacon!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

http://waterforlife.ws/orangdf468.png

Maybe you should add something like.. "Not just by your own referrals!".. maybe it would make a great gif.. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #106 - 2nd Jul, 2019 at 3:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Jul, 2019 at 1:02am:
Maybe you should add something like.. "Not just by your own referrals!".. maybe it would make a great gif.. Wink

Yes, that could work. For some reason, I resisted making it a gif but it still seems to work. I think it stands out well at most sites due to high contrast. A gif might take it to the next level but there is also the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

I'm pulling in two referrals per day on average so that is a good pace. I'm wondering if I were to give it to the admin, if our referring would explode upwards

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #107 - 3rd Jul, 2019 at 5:48pm

The traffic at PTCS can be used to show the trafficG page. It gives one credit for two page views. Those credits can be converted to banner impressions which can be the DF banner. So that is also a way to multiply your banner traffic. I haven't tested the banner at trafficG but I think it will work there since the audience is good for that kind of thing

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #108 - 3rd Jul, 2019 at 6:02pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Jul, 2019 at 5:48pm:
The traffic at PTCS can be used to show the trafficG page. It gives one credit for two page views. Those credits can be converted to banner impressions which can be the DF banner. So that is also a way to multiply your banner traffic. I haven't tested the banner at trafficG but I think it will work there since the audience is good for that kind of thing

I'm going to test the banner at TG. I have 300K impressions so 100K is a fair test. With the DF referral tracking system, we can see how many actual signups we get. The bonus is that this traffic is all free since we get paid to advertise at PTCS

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #109 - 5th Jul, 2019 at 9:51pm

Now that's cool.. I got a random gold referral at DLF.

The referring url was from google which means the admin does a good SEO job. Smiley

And the referring ID was 3641 which means he's 715 positions after me, which is also awesome because we'll soon cross the 1000 positions mark below me granting an x3 share multiplier. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #110 - 6th Jul, 2019 at 12:30am

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jul, 2019 at 9:51pm:

The referring url was from google which means the admin does a good SEO job. Smiley

And the referring ID was 3641 which means he's 715 positions after me, which is also awesome because we'll soon cross the 1000 positions mark below me granting an x3 share multiplier. Smiley

So PTCS is creating some nice positive synergy in these sites. I'm only two places behind you and got paid $23.71 thanks to the referral contests which were won due to my PTCS ads. So I'm paid up for a little while at DF. It should be about a month when we cross that 1k threshold unless we can do something to accelerate the process

The results are starting to come in on the TG campaign. 1 click per every 3000 views. That's not that good. No signups so far. It takes about 240 page views at PTCS to create that. I will continue to monitor the results

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #111 - 7th Jul, 2019 at 4:37pm

It appears ORU is finally ready for prime time now that they have decided to add a free option to their network. I think we should consider this here since with it we will be able to bump Paypal and use this for our DF transactions. I'm sure you got the email. Let's discuss

Details:
Quote:
**ORU LITE members can receive payments from other members to their account (Including Downine Farm Commissions!).

**When an ORU LITE member refers another member who registers as Premium Member, the ORU LITE member receives a $10 Commission that same day.
You also qualify for Downline Commission DOWN TO 10 LEVELS.

**ORU LITE members can also add funds to their account with credit/debit cards at any time.

**ORU Premium Members get rewarded each day through the ORUScore reward system. (This is a fantastic, one-of-a-kind Profit Sharing feature)

**ORU LITE members ALSO get rewarded each day through the ORUScore system albeit a lesser score and reward.

**ORU LITE members automatically become Premium Members when their MYFUNDS account reaches $34.34.  Once this happens, their LITE account becomes Premium and they can request the ORU Visa Black Card.

**Once an ORU LITE member is upgraded to Premium Membership, they will be billed $5.95 from their MYFUNDS account.

**If a Premium Member fails to make the monthly membership payment of $5.95, their account temporarily reverts back to ORU LITE
free membership until such time that their account has accumulated at least $5.95 to make the Premium Membership payment and they are automatically re-activated for at least a whole membership month.

**An ORU LITE member can refer other ORU LITE members and receive ORUScore points which results in a higher reward each day.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
EVERY member of Downline Farm is being sent this message, so you must HURRY and sign up to ORU Right Now, BEFORE your referrals do, and ADD YOUR ORU ID To the "Income Programs" downline builder, or you will miss out on those ORU referrals.

So go now to your "Income Programs" page in Downline Farm. DO NOT sign up from any other ORU link, you Must sign up from your
Downline Farm account.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #112 - 11th Jul, 2019 at 1:58pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jul, 2019 at 9:51pm:

I've just checked the stats page in downlinefarm and noticed that we are now (=yesterday) at a total of 3724 members which means the last one that has joined is 798 positions below me.

Now that's a 5 days difference (5th - 10th of July) since my last post meaning that 83 people have joined since then, which translates to ~16 people joining daily.
At this rate it will take ~12 days to cross 1000 positions below me

Based on our IDs here's how many days remain based on the above rate to hit x3 share multiplier
Member ID Positions Remaining Days (~16 members/day)
SolidSnake 2926 202 ~12
moneymarketing 2928 204 ~12
dansbanners 3280 444 ~27
ruicarlov 3302 578 ~36

(Here's an example that works in our case for outside visitors)

Just by being upgraded and having 1 upgraded referral the system grants us 2 shares.
So with the x3 multiplier we earn the amount of 6 shares in the Profit Sharing Pool which based on an average of $0.50 equals $3.
And if we have an upgraded referral below us that does the same we earn another $3 as a matching bonus just by him.
Plus another $0.70 as a 10% for his own upgrade.

So we end up with $6.70 with just 1 upgraded referral. Smiley
So the cost of our upgrade is almost fully covered and then there are extra bonuses for more referrals or the top referrers contest monthly.

Plus we get free referrals for our programs in the downline builder every now and then.. Smiley

Money Smiley
« Last Edit: 11th Jul, 2019 at 2:41pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #113 - 11th Jul, 2019 at 9:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Jul, 2019 at 1:58pm:
I've just checked the stats page in downlinefarm and noticed that we are now (=yesterday) at a total of 3724 members which means the last one that has joined is 798 positions below me.

Now that's a 5 days difference (5th - 10th of July) since my last post meaning that 83 people have joined since then, which translates to ~16 people joining daily.
At this rate it will take ~12 days to cross 1000 positions below me

Based on our IDs here's how many days remain based on the above rate to hit x3 share multiplier
Member ID Positions Remaining Days (~16 members/day)
SolidSnake 2926 202 ~12
moneymarketing 2928 204 ~12
dansbanners 3280 444 ~27
ruicarlov 3302 578 ~36

(Here's an example that works in our case for outside visitors)

Just by being upgraded and having 1 upgraded referral the system grants us 2 shares.
So with the x3 multiplier we earn the amount of 6 shares in the Profit Sharing Pool which based on an average of $0.50 equals $3.
And if we have an upgraded referral below us that does the same we earn another $3 as a matching bonus just by him.
Plus another $0.70 as a 10% for his own upgrade.

So we end up with $6.70 with just 1 upgraded referral. Smiley
So the cost of our upgrade is almost fully covered and then there are extra bonuses for more referrals or the top referrers contest monthly.

Plus we get free referrals for our programs in the downline builder every now and then.. Smiley

Money Smiley

Yes, cash flow positive just for being on the team and plugging the site into free PTCS advertising  Money Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #114 - 31st Jul, 2019 at 3:26pm

So, it seems to have taken a bit longer than expected..  Smiley

Quote:
Total Members As Of July 30th, 2019 = 3826

Just 100 more positions left for my upgrade.. but it took 20 days to get the last 100.

So maybe next month we'll get there. Smiley

It will be my wedding gift I guess..  Grin

Furthermore.. we got another email from DLF:
Quote:
I hope you've had a great month of July, and will have an even Better August.

This email is going out to All of our Gold members.

As you may know, PayPal has been closing accounts of many Online Advertising services. Now Stripe has started doing the same.

One of the Advertising Services we use for our Gold Rotator Ad Co-op were victims of this, so I wasn't able to place my advertisement with them this month.

I decided to Refund that money to you, our Gold Members, by putting it into the Profit Sharing Pool.

It's not much, as it was only ONE of our advertising sources that we couldn't use, but it should give your July Profit Sharing commission a little boost. And if you have Gold referrals, your Matching Bonuses will also get a boost.

Thanks again for being such an important part of our Downline Farm family.

So we expect another boost this month..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #115 - 1st Aug, 2019 at 7:21am

SolidSnake wrote on 31st Jul, 2019 at 3:26pm:
So, it seems to have taken a bit longer than expected..  Smiley

Just 100 more positions left for my upgrade.. but it took 20 days to get the last 100.

So maybe next month we'll get there. Smiley

It will be my wedding gift I guess..  Grin

Furthermore.. we got another email from DLF:
So we expect another boost this month..

With the matching bonus that $50 might push us pretty close to profit.

I know I have slowed on the referring. Only about 1-2 per day. It will pick up when I get to the next level at PTCS and I start spending more on banners. Until then all the cash is rolled back into BAP ads to get me to the next level

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #116 - 1st Aug, 2019 at 10:03pm

So, this was a nice month in DLF! Smiley

2019-06-15 00:01:04 N/A Matching Bonus 2.12 Unpaid
2019-06-16 00:03:07 N/A Top Promoter Winner 1.00 Unpaid
2019-06-26 06:03:44 ****** Gold Downline Farm 0.70 Unpaid
2019-07-01 00:01:05 N/A Profit Sharing 1.95 Unpaid
2019-07-01 00:03:06 N/A Top Promoter Winner 1.00 Unpaid
2019-07-04 22:51:19 N/A Gold Random Referral 0.70 Unpaid
2019-07-15 00:01:03 N/A Matching Bonus 1.95 Unpaid
2019-07-15 00:01:03 N/A Matching Bonus 0.49 Unpaid
2019-07-16 00:03:05 N/A Top Promoter Winner 1.00 Unpaid
2019-07-24 08:30:38 ****** Gold Downline Farm 0.70 Unpaid
2019-07-26 07:51:53 ****** Gold Downline Farm 0.70 Unpaid
2019-08-01 00:01:06 N/A Profit Sharing 2.93 Unpaid
2019-08-01 00:03:04 N/A Top Promoter Winner 5.00 Unpaid
Total Owing: $20.24

To think that this is basically passive earnings with a $7 investment and some spare advertising used upon it..  Smiley
« Last Edit: 1st Aug, 2019 at 10:11pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #117 - 2nd Aug, 2019 at 3:51am

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Aug, 2019 at 10:03pm:
So, this was a nice month in DLF! Smiley
To think that this is basically passive earnings with a $7 investment and some spare advertising used upon it..  Smiley

Good for you SS! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #118 - 9th Aug, 2019 at 5:46pm

Cool!

I just checked my commissions and I'm now up to three upgrades. That should help your matching bonuses too SS.  Money

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #119 - 9th Aug, 2019 at 9:15pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Aug, 2019 at 5:46pm:
Cool!

I just checked my commissions and I'm now up to three upgrades. That should help your matching bonuses too SS.  Money

Shocked

LOL! Make that 5.

I don't know what is happening but I guess as these people see the downline grow under them they want to participate in the upgrade. Very cool  Money Cheesy

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59
Send Topic Print