Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
90% pledge (Read 2859 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
90% pledge
25th Apr, 2015 at 4:10pm

As my marketing power begins to grow and as I have the ability to literally help change the destiny of companies (since it would only take a few thousand dollars in marketing power and investments to do that for practically every PTC type company out there and I am not far from that as MTV recovers), I am now sending the admins of these companies my 90% pledge.

I am pledging to them that my spending intentions are geared towards reinvesting 90% of all my earnings and only taking 10% out until they are at least established. That will probably be my pattern after they are established also since i am a marketer first and foremost, but in their infancy, that is definitely what I intend to do.

The reason for this is, if we are coming in with that kind of money, especially if our team is coming in like that, we will take up a huge part of the company cash flow until they establish their user bases. Now an admin is going to be looking at these cash flows and he will be making his contingencies for the worst case scenario. That would probably be his expectations of outflows. So that might cause him to act in a certain way which could actually slow the growth of the site because of restricted investments. If you take the MTV example, many of Richard's moves are based on what he expects users to do and he implements plans based on that. YGP is another example where we have seen the company evolve over a short time. I'm positive this has a lot to do with cash flow levels.

So, if we can make that pledge to admins at the start and back it up with action, not only would we be keeping the site strong and sustainable, but we are going to give the admins some peace of mind that their program has at least a certain amount of financial backing. Communication is key here and if they know what we are thinking, they can better plan their companies based on what they expect from bigger investors. Plus, establishing a good relation with them is going to pay dividends for us down the road in case we ever need anything from them

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: 90% pledge
Reply #1 - 28th Apr, 2015 at 1:11pm

While that's a noble idea, I don't think it will make much of a difference. Unless you have some big money to invest and the site is really small, the impact of a couple of people doing will be relatively small. And for a site that's yet to be established, I'm not sure about investing big.
I mean, I already got burned in ConstantBux and Cashclix (or something like that). If the one behind the site doesn't give proof he knows what he's doing, how can we trust him with so much money? If the site is already big enough (like MTV or PTCbox), where millions are flowing, we are too little to have any real effect.
If a lot of people gathered to do that, yeah, maybe that would be interesting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print