Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 168631 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #45 - 13th Nov, 2013 at 11:14pm

Quote:
Dear Members.

As you noticed and you know, as I was sharing info with you - PTCSolution.com PayPal is under review at the moment.
I was promised to get my account back 48 hours after this review but it's wednesday today (and the review started on
last friday) and still no news. I'm prepared to the worst decisions - complete block of my PayPal account.

For last few days I was using my own, personal savings and my wife's PayPal account but as you can imagine - it got blocked as well. They said there was too much transactions going on so they required additional verification on that account. Of course I've provided all the info straight away but I'm still waiting.

Let's come back to PTCSolution.com PayPal account. Many of you are going to blame revshares as a reason of current limits.Probably yes, but it wasn't a main reason. They just didn't like the increased volume of payments going in and going out. It happened to some big ptc company recently as well but they had a bunch of well paid lawyers that standed up behind them.And it ended up with 'regular' limits on the account - which I thought, gonna happen on my PayPal account as well. For the moment I'm afraid it won't finish up with some proper agreement between my company and PayPal.

At this moment I've blocked all payments comming in and going out as I cannot agree to top up PayPal account while they can just take all my money in few seconds. I'm aware that I have some ways to disagree with them but let's be honest - I'm nobody against them.

So at the moment I'm taking - no PayPal in PTCSolution.com strategy. I will do my best to get my account back but I know it might take ages so I don't want to stick with them at the moment, while they are making quite hard time for me.

Another thing is you, my dear Members. Many of you invested in the site, got paid several times and now you 'have' to listen to this kind of bad news. I'm aware that some of you might get upset. I can only ask you for one thing - patience. I'm not going nowhere, I've beed in Censored situation in the past and always won them.

For the moment we have working Payza and EgoPay payments. But you have to keep in mind that PayPal was the most popular payment method and more than 90% of resources are kept on that bloody, locked account.

I ask you to give me your ideas. Please share with me - what you think PTCSolution.com should do. I want to survive, I've put too much my personal money in that site just to say - bye. And what is more - I never give up, never ever.

continued...

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #46 - 13th Nov, 2013 at 11:16pm

Quote:
In the worst case scenario my PayPal will be blocked forever. Will find out tommorow probably. If they would do that we have an option to stick with Payza, EgoPay and SolidTrustPay - which I'm going to establish if there would be a need to do it. But also we would need to be patient as there is a lot of money locked on PayPal account so I won't be able to pay all withdrawals straight away on Payza and EgoPay as I never used any money belonging to PTCSolutionc.com and kept them on PayPal account.

Before I make final decisions please - share with your ideas with me. Let's keep it going on together.

Admin.

Undecided Smiley Dont know Feeling beat up Angry Sad Huh

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #47 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 2:38am

moneymarketing wrote on 13th Nov, 2013 at 11:16pm:
Undecided Smiley Dont know Feeling beat up Angry Sad Huh

De javu all over again.. the "too many transactions" attack strikes again..
Why does PayPal always pick the best programs I'm working on all the time..?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well, to brighten up the mood.. here is a very close to reality inside picture of the PayPal staff..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #48 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 2:45am

Thankfully, I managed to receive my payment from them only a few days ago..
I had second thoughts on it but lastly I decided to withdraw it.. $15.1500..
But considering what I invested in it.. Probably $50+ on advertising and $29 on the upgrade..
I have a good earning rate now thought but only if the site survives the crash..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #49 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 7:38am

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Nov, 2013 at 2:45am:
Thankfully, I managed to receive my payment from them only a few days ago..
I had second thoughts on it but lastly I decided to withdraw it.. $15.1500..
But considering what I invested in it.. Probably $50+ on advertising and $29 on the upgrade..
I have a good earning rate now thought but only if the site survives the crash..

Fortunately, this was the speculative side of my PTC investing. I wasn't counting on it for income and actually was more worried that the share plan was going to go scam due to the amount it was paying out every month. I didn't expect this as being the way it would fall (even though there is still a chance with it)

I guess it shows how much under the thumb of Paypal etc. the PTC industry is. Some site does something well and they absolutely take off within the industry. They become so popular so fast that they grow to 100K members and the transactions from those members are enough to draw PPs eye.

The thing is, they are not generating that much wealth for the industry and yet even at the rate they are going, they quickly get locked down  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #50 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 2:50pm

I had some misgivings about their revenue share system to begin with thinking "hmm, making money just for the sake of making money? I don't know...".

I also thought that some aspect of the program could have been a little more professional such that the page loaded a little slow at times and all.

Anyway, could one file a paypal dispute?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #51 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 7:18pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Nov, 2013 at 2:50pm:
Anyway, could one file a paypal dispute?

Why do that? That would only add to the problem

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #52 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 9:30pm

Admin's message in PTCSolution forum today..:

Quote:
Quick update from PayPal:

They send my account to review again to a person responsible for that. They have 3 working days to review it again and then they will come back to me with some details.

My wife's account is back so probably this evening I will enable PayPal payments comming in and after some time, withdrawals as well but we would need to workout some limits per member. There is no way I'm gonna put global daily limits as this will really hurt users.

This might relieve some but I personally think it's a bad idea..
Isn't it like using multiple accounts or sth? PayPal might decide to freeze that account as well because of this..

As for the PayPal disputing.. if there's any chance that admin's account comes back then disputes will most likely kill that chance..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #53 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 10:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Nov, 2013 at 9:30pm:
As for the PayPal disputing.. if there's any chance that admin's account comes back then disputes will most likely kill that chance..

Well shouldn't we learn from experience? Alright, I'll wait a little longer.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #54 - 14th Nov, 2013 at 11:25pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Nov, 2013 at 10:24pm:

How long has it been since your purchase?
We've got 45 days since the purchase day to file a dispute so there is time..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #55 - 15th Nov, 2013 at 1:32am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Nov, 2013 at 10:24pm:

Because I think this is still salvageable. If he can put this back together then there is a lot of money to be made. Potentially hundreds of dollars per day down the road. Should I risk losing hundreds of dollars per day in earnings for cash that was already speculative in the first place?

I don't need to put another penny into this in order to gain that income so why not wait and see what paypal has to say

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #56 - 15th Nov, 2013 at 2:34am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2013 at 1:32am:
Because I think this is still salvageable. If he can put this back together then there is a lot of money to be made. Potentially hundreds of dollars per day down the road. Should I risk losing hundreds of dollars per day in earnings for cash that was already speculative in the first place?

I don't need to put another penny into this in order to gain that income so why not wait and see what paypal has to say

Just when my first team of refs started getting stable and active..
16/50 direct refs are currently earning me ~$1 / day plus commissions..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #57 - 15th Nov, 2013 at 8:26am

Another issue is that there isn't really anything to dispute. I'm still getting paid on my shares, I just can't buy any more. He also hasn't taken away the ability for us to earn from clicking ads etc. So he would probably have a pretty valid defense in a dispute

It is not like the admin disappeared and is not in communication with the members (it could be argued that he is doing this to buy time but I don't think this is the case)

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #58 - 15th Nov, 2013 at 11:52am

I wonder which was the PTC company with the well paid lawyers that survived?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #59 - 15th Nov, 2013 at 1:44pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2013 at 8:26am:
Another issue is that there isn't really anything to dispute. I'm still getting paid on my shares, I just can't buy any more. He also hasn't taken away the ability for us to earn from clicking ads etc. So he would probably have a pretty valid defense in a dispute

I'm concerned about my upgraded membership being wasted cause there were times in the past that it was. Alright, I could look at it from that point view as mentioned above.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Send Topic Print