Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 173410 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #135 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 3:42am

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Dec, 2013 at 6:32pm:
I jumped on the PTCsolution bandwagon recently. Currently a Premium Maxi Promoter with 1000 RR. The high paying ads make this a nice opportunity for earning from refs. Let's see how long this keeps up. I've also got some shares here, since they seem pretty good for fixed revenue shares. They probably won't last forever, just like they didn't on Twickerz, so I'll use them while I can.

You're a big player indeed.. Smiley
I would not recommend their rented referrals though.. because even if they're profitable they're mostly bots, so your income
will be most likely controlled by the site... If you check the first pages in this thread you'll see my personal experience with them.. They made me a 20% profit but still I don't trust the system to re-rent.. I'd stick to the direct ones with this site.

However keep track of yours if possible and let us know how they do.. at least for a couple of days.
If you keep a record of their personal activity you'll be able to tell for sure if they're all bots or not.. 1000 refs is a good sample size.. Good luck with them Rui!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #136 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 11:47am

If there's one thing I find odd is that all of the refs made at least a click. None of those 1000  was completely inactive.
As far as clicking goes, there's all kinds. Low averages, big averages. Their behaviour is different enough to be a crowd of people.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #137 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 2:54pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Dec, 2013 at 6:32pm:
I jumped on the PTCsolution bandwagon recently. Currently a Premium Maxi Promoter with 1000 RR. The high paying ads make this a nice opportunity for earning from refs. Let's see how long this keeps up. I've also got some shares here, since they seem pretty good for fixed revenue shares. They probably won't last forever, just like they didn't on Twickerz, so I'll use them while I can.

Should I be getting any commissions from any of your purchases?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #138 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 3:00pm

I'm not sure. I bought the membership + referrals through a special pack in the advertise page.
According to TOS, Special Pack purchases are not included in the purchase comissions.
Still, as an upgraded member, you should receive the referral upgrade comission... maybe  Undecided

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #139 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 6:41pm

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 11:47am:
If there's one thing I find odd is that all of the refs made at least a click. None of those 1000  was completely inactive.
As far as clicking goes, there's all kinds. Low averages, big averages. Their behaviour is different enough to be a crowd of people.

If they do 1 click the first day they join a site then ok, that's human behaviour..
However if they always do 1 or 2 clicks for a whole month then I believe it's not human-like..
I mean humans practically always decide if they are willing to keep clicking after a few days.
If they get bored they leave.. if not they'll probably click even more or all ads daily.
But it's really awkward to see a ref coming back to view one single ad every single day of the month..

See how awkward my own rented refs were :

http://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1381010950/22#22

At least they made me a profit in the end but I gave them up immediately after they expired.

dansbanners wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 2:54pm:
Should I be getting any commissions from any of your purchases?

Well, since ruicarlov is your tier 1 referral you can check it out here :

http://www.ptcsolution.com/referral_commissions.php

If you see any pending commissions then you will most likely get them after 45 days from the purchase date.
If it's empty then it probably didn't count as a commissionable purchase.. (by the way please correct me any
time you spot any mistakes in my english - I'd really like to know it when do mistakes in spelling or syntax)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #140 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:13pm

I find it hard to believe English is not your native tongue SS.

Of the 50 RR's I bought every one is active and has clicked a minimum twice over two days. This has never happened for my DRs or RRs at neobux. I also have the autopay activated so the website takes the first click. hmmmm.  Huh

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #141 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:13pm:

You haven't actually heard me speaking English yet.. Tongue
I'm good at writing but I kinda suck at speaking it..
I've only got the FCE (first certificate in English aka Lower) and that was about 14 years ago..
Never tried to get the "Advanced" or "Proficiency" one..
I do a couple of mess ups even when typing and that's why I always have to read and re-read my text before posting and even edit my posts very often.. I don't like being incorrect. That's why I'm asking for corrections at any case I am..

Quote:
Of the 50 RR's I bought every one is active and has clicked a minimum twice over two days. This has never happened for my DRs or RRs at neobux. I also have the autopay activated so the website takes the first click. hmmmm.  Huh

Neobux and a few related sites are a bit different because you don't earn from *all* your referrals' clicks.. only the standard and a few of the rest.

PTCSolution pays the upline for all different types of ad views so it's easier to track bot-like activity.
But you have to do it manually as they don't offer a separate chart per referral.
I did log mine using excel for a month. I'm now too tired of doing so though and only stick to my direct referrals now,
so I'm fine with whatever their activity is..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #142 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:41pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:13pm:

Does the name *private* sound like a native english speaker to you?  Grin

Us in small countries (e.g: Portugal/Greece) with few stuff written/made in our language (movies, websites, musics) have to learn to live with English. Written English, at least.
When it comes to speaking, some languages have it better than others. Portuguese are not too bad, actually (on average), but wait until you hear Spanish people talk it. It's a riot!
« Last Edit: 30th Dec, 2013 at 9:18pm by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #143 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 8:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:24pm:
You haven't actually heard me speaking English yet.. Tongue
I'm good at writing but I kinda suck at speaking it..
I've only got the FCE (first certificate in English aka Lower) and that was about 14 years ago..
Never tried to get the "Advanced" or "Proficiency" one..
I do a couple of mess ups even when typing and that's why I always have to read and re-read my text before posting and even edit my posts very often.. I don't like being incorrect. That's why I'm asking for corrections at any case I am..

That's nothing. I have to read and reread my writing too and English is my only language   Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #144 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 8:32pm

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 7:41pm:
Does the name *private* sound like a native english speaker to you?  Grin

I knew he was Greek and from Greece. I wrote that a little wrong. I meant his writing was so good he seems like a native speaker (you see, I can't even communicate in my native tongue  Smiley)

Quote:
Us in small countries (e.g: Portugal/Greece) with few stuff written/made in our language (movies, websites, musics) have to learn to live with English. Written English, at least.
When it comes to speaking, some languages have it better than others. Portuguese are not too bad, actually (on average), but wait until you hear Spanish people talk it. It's a riot!

Now this I did not know before. I guess that explains all the movie cliches when you are speaking to folks  Grin

Hasta la vista, Baby (oh wait, that isn't english is it? Huh  Grin)
« Last Edit: 30th Dec, 2013 at 9:19pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #145 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 9:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 8:32pm:
I knew he was Greek and from Greece. I wrote that a little wrong. I meant his writing was so good he seems like a native speaker (you see, I can't even communicate in my native tongue  Smiley)

That's nothing. I've come across some fellow countrymen who couldn't communicate in my native language, either.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #146 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 10:09pm

Well, sorry for editing both your posts guys.. I like to avoid publishing my full name..

It's visible on PayPal simply because I can't avoid it.. and I kinda hate it when online programs request me to hand it to them.. Unfortunately it's very identifying as I'm pretty sure less than 50 people in the world have my surname and they're all most likely relatives of mine.. lol.. It's really pretty unique here as well.. Smiley

Now that I think of it I had threatened Hits4Pay owners with legal action because they handed my full name to 3rd partners and all of a sudden my full name started popping up in spam emails after I signed up on their site.. The irony was that I was already banned from their site when this happened and the reason was "entering false information"..
Ok, that really Censored me off..  Angry

Anyway, just for the record, the "s" or "os" in the end of names and surnames is usually referring to male greek names. As for female ones it's usually an "a" or "ia" but that's more international.. however when noticing a name ending in  "oula" or "itsa" then it's almost definitely a female greek name.. Smiley

As for English, it's not thaaat much popular here.. greeks have a stubborn way of thinking in most things and that includes the Greek language. Sure kids learn English in school, even go to secondary schools to get English Certificates, but too few people are actually using it here.. at most of the cases both accent and syntax is terrible among greeks trying to speak English. ok I've just remembered this old greek advertisement. (that's a really funny greek ad.. as common greek phrases are directly translated in english by a "greek lover on action".. they make close to no sense and sound really weird in English.. the accent is intentionally horrible as well..  Smiley)

BTW, I like to set every device I use (mobile phone, tablet, computers etc) in English just because I like it.. and that makes me kind of a weirdo here..  Dont know

To get back to the subject, rui, how much did your upgrade+rented referrals special package cost?
I can't remember that promo among the rest they held..
« Last Edit: 30th Dec, 2013 at 10:19pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #147 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 10:23pm

The pack was $539.
All things considered, I'm not thinking or renting any more by investing. Still, if they behave well, I'll reinvest those earnings to rent some more.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #148 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 10:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Dec, 2013 at 10:23pm:
The pack was $539.
All things considered, I'm not thinking or renting any more by investing. Still, if they behave well, I'll reinvest those earnings to rent some more.

I'd get the money back out and reinvest the profits on advertising for direct refs.. Tongue
Keep in mind that admin might readjust the rented bots activity anytime he wants to benefit him more than you..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #149 - 30th Dec, 2013 at 11:40pm

I'm aware of that. For the time being there's still a confortable margin. There's no guarantee it'll be all-or-nothing, if in fact they are bots. I've made some calculations and most of the credited click are from standard ads. In fact, I've yet to find a RR which has clicks other than standard ads. Which is not all that surprising since it's what I click, too.  Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print