Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 166571 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
6th Oct, 2013 at 1:09am

I've just noticed a couple of facts about PTCSolution but I'm not sure it's stable enough to last.
They offer revenue shares at $30 that return $34.5 to standard members.
Not only that but with each share we receive 1000 PTC Credits and 50000 Banner Ad Credits.
The site has 51790 members and fixed ad costs $10 / day.

They currently have the following ads available :

5 fixed ads that pay $0.001 per click and $0.001 per referral click
4 standard ads that pay $0.005 per click and $0.0025 per referral click
4 mini ads that pay $0.003 per click and $0.001 per referral click
8 micro ads that pay $0.001 per click and $0.0005 per referral click

At this rate personal clicks pay $0.045 / day and 1 fully active referral earns us $0.023 / day.
Calculating more, 100 active refs would earn us $2.3 / day.

Also they offer 5% per purchase from direct referral + 1% per purchase through 4 more tiers.
All of these facts stand for standard members. Premium upgrade is $29 / year and has some a couple of improvements.

Do you think this site can last?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #1 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 3:30am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Oct, 2013 at 1:09am:
I've just noticed a couple of facts about PTCSolution but I'm not sure it's stable enough to last.
They offer revenue shares at $30 that return $34.5 to standard members.
Not only that but with each share we receive 1000 PTC Credits and 50000 Banner Ad Credits.
The site has 51790 members and fixed ad costs $10 / day.

They currently have the following ads available :

5 fixed ads that pay $0.001 per click and $0.001 per referral click
4 standard ads that pay $0.005 per click and $0.0025 per referral click
4 mini ads that pay $0.003 per click and $0.001 per referral click
8 micro ads that pay $0.001 per click and $0.0005 per referral click

At this rate personal clicks pay $0.045 / day and 1 fully active referral earns us $0.023 / day.
Calculating more, 100 active refs would earn us $2.3 / day.

Also they offer 5% per purchase from direct referral + 1% per purchase through 4 more tiers.
All of these facts stand for standard members. Premium upgrade is $29 / year and has some a couple of improvements.

Do you think this site can last?

I guess it depends on if they have other sources of revenue. They probably sell banner ads and what about referrals? Plus, not all members are downline members of someone else(unless referrals are assigned). Many members are going to be the direct downline of the program owner because they sign up at the home page

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 3:37am

They have tons of ways to make cash. I doubt they pay a commission on the login ads. Those are probably a cash cow for them. Even if they do pay a commission, they don't pay people to click on them so that is free money even if they do pay out 10%. Plus they can put their own ads in there. Very lucrative

http://www.ptcsolution.com/index.php?view=advertise

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 4:00am

The nice thing about the revenue share is that there is no time limit on that. your 1000 ad credits will pay $7.5 to every member who has an upline so the other $22.5 goes back to the revenue share. The banner ads are eaten up by organic site traffic and have no time limit on completion. I guess it is safe to say the share plan is pretty much a ponzi but it is not like it won't pay out and since it has no time limit there is no risk there either

They also have a traffic exchange. Do they pay money or credits for the traffic?

This is actually a plan that I might consider investing in

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 8:23pm

Does someone want to put this in the downline builder. I'll gladly be on the bottom for this one. I think it will work

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 8:46pm

You mean PTCSolution?
Well I'm already in the program so you could join me and put your link in the downline builder.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 9:08pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Oct, 2013 at 8:46pm:
You mean PTCSolution?
Well I'm already in the program so you could join me and put your link in the downline builder.

put yours in there and then I'll jump on

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 6th Oct, 2013 at 9:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Oct, 2013 at 4:00am:
The nice thing about the revenue share is that there is no time limit on that. your 1000 ad credits will pay $7.5 to every member who has an upline so the other $22.5 goes back to the revenue share. The banner ads are eaten up by organic site traffic and have no time limit on completion. I guess it is safe to say the share plan is pretty much a ponzi but it is not like it won't pay out and since it has no time limit there is no risk there either

They also have a traffic exchange. Do they pay money or credits for the traffic?

This is actually a plan that I might consider investing in

wait a minute. There is a time limit on that. That is paid out every month. That adds a little more risk to the formula. I suppose down the road they can always remove the monthly limit if they get into trouble. 15% isn't too hard a goal to accomplish, especially as the site grows

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 1:09pm

Tried some rented refs just to test them out and received my first bad vibe from this program..

Anyone else sees a pattern here?

10 x $0.01 = $0.10
13 x $0.005 = $0.065
Sum = $0.165/day = $4.95/month

Rented 30 refs for $6.. bad move.. Smiley

They could at least variate the clicks in order for us not to get suspicious.. but they didn't even bother.. lol
We're talking about a site that offers $0.005 per click while most offer 1/5 of that.. even I that I don't like
to click, whenever I decide to click I click those 4 x $0.005 ads and sometimes 4 x $0.003.. how probable is
it for 10 out of 30 real humans to click just 2 of the $0.005 and 13 of them to click just 1 of them and the rest 0.

I'll check if there will be any variations during the next days..
Just a question.. why are rented referrals names masked? Why did neobux start that technique?
« Last Edit: 8th Oct, 2013 at 1:15pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 2:47pm

I think it was privacy related stuff. When names were not masked, people could find out who their RRs were and in some cases bother them or spam them. That's also the reason why you stopped being able to send messages to other users. Spamming ensued. And the bigger the site....

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 3:22pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Oct, 2013 at 2:47pm:
I think it was privacy related stuff. When names were not masked, people could find out who their RRs were and in some cases bother them or spam them. That's also the reason why you stopped being able to send messages to other users. Spamming ensued. And the bigger the site....

But still why is it any different to the direct referrals list?

Plus you can't spam someone just by knowing their username.. you could only use it through the internal messaging system
only but there is an option to disable it through the account settings... and by default it's disabled..

My point is that if you can see their username you could possibly meet them in the forum and know they are humans.
Without it it's impossible.. and also let's not forget that neobux gave us the option to show our username even in the
rented referrals lists of others. I remember having rented some and see some actual usernames between the codes in
the past..

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 6:25pm

SS, I think it's simply because otherwhise they would have to invent so many usernames to hide that those RRs are bots ... the more I read about the Renting referrals system, the more I am convinced that it is almost always fishy !

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 6:27pm

sophieca wrote on 8th Oct, 2013 at 6:25pm:
SS, I think it's simply because otherwhise they would have to invent so many usernames to hide that those RRs are bots ... the more I read about the Renting referrals system, the more I am convinced that it is almost always fishy !

Yep.. exactly what I'm thinking.. it's like this system was made to be fishy from the start..

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 7:18pm

Yes and watching various forums, it seems some do earn and then those are actively promoting the system in the forum and the people who lose money from the renting system look like idiots who didn't understand how to monitor it properly.

Back then watching at all this, not at PTCSolution but at other sites, I even believed the system was not set up the same way for every member .... so those who were 'lucky' convinced the others to try again and again.

I don't say all the owners play with that system but it sure is tempting when a bit of cash-flow is needed, not ?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 8th Oct, 2013 at 8:43pm

I had some doubts and checked again...

Now it's all clear..  Cry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16