Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 550251 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #540 - 13th Mar, 2016 at 1:42am

So, Marijoy finally offered me some more details on the withdrawal limits per membership :

Quote:
Silver - Max cashout : $25 per 5 days
Gold - Max cashout : $50 per 3 days
Platinum - Max cashout : $50 per 2 days
Infinity - Max cashout : $100 per 1 day
Infinity+ - Max cashout : $100 per 1 day

Not sure if it matters much now with the slowdown on shares..
Maybe the weekend promo will help with that.. but let's see..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #541 - 14th Mar, 2016 at 1:54pm

Perhaps we ought to ask them about the slowdown in shares. Maybe there's a misunderstanding or possibly even a glitch somewhere?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #542 - 14th Mar, 2016 at 4:47pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Mar, 2016 at 1:54pm:
Perhaps we ought to ask them about the slowdown in shares. Maybe there's a misunderstanding or possibly even a glitch somewhere?

good idea because a 99% drop in revenue is not probable

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #543 - 14th Mar, 2016 at 6:32pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Mar, 2016 at 4:47pm:
good idea because a 99% drop in revenue is not probable

And a 10000% increase in revenue is?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #544 - 14th Mar, 2016 at 6:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 14th Mar, 2016 at 6:32pm:
And a 10000% increase in revenue is?  Roll Eyes

It is if someone was flipping a switch

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #545 - 14th Mar, 2016 at 8:29pm

Ok, I sent in a support ticket.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #546 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:18am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Mar, 2016 at 8:29pm:
Ok, I sent in a support ticket.

I'm glad you thought of that. I was going to say do that instead of a forum post since those often are deleted and might cause embarassment

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #547 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:38am

I'm just glad I had the foresight to dump a bunch of those share earnings into RR's. I figured I'd diversify a bit at the time but now my RR income has gone from about 15% of my income to about 85%. That will allow me to continue to compound but I'm not sure into what. I guess it will be the RRs for now. At least until I max those out while my shares go back into dormancy

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #548 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 4:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 12:18am:
I'm glad you thought of that. I was going to say do that instead of a forum post since those often are deleted and might cause embarassment

Shown below is their answer:

Quote:
it is already 2016, what you hearing is normal.
Complain when low return of shares profit and silent when high return of profit.
so, this is very normal reaction of a member Smiley

Please note that share profit is based on sales.
Sometimes high , sometimes low...

it is normal. Refer more to earn more not only on shares but with our other features as well.

Perhaps maybe it's our thinking backwards that "we better hold back" is what is making it worse than it has to be? Sometime it's like a cycle, the more I see my downline hold back, the more I hold back too, etc.

What do you think?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #549 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 5:38pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 4:36pm:
Shown below is their answer:

Perhaps maybe it's our thinking backwards that "we better hold back" is what is making it worse than it has to be? Sometime it's like a cycle, the more I see my downline hold back, the more I hold back too, etc.

What do you think?

I reinvested everything I made at the site the last month. I think it was over $1000 dollars. Yet that seemed to disappear into the site. If people want to say $1000 is a lot they might want to remember that they are still up $1800 thanks to my investments so I'm not sure how much more they expect me to do. $1800 invested plus more than $1000 reinvested.

Yes, maybe I should max out my credits cards and see that disappear too.

and to say we have done nothing but complain over poor returns, have any of you heard yet about the $1800 I sunk into that site? No.

So I've done my part. 270 referrals and the money spent plus all but about 110 reinvested. If that can't turn a profit then maybe feeding of the site needs to stop until they can get their act together

they have had the benefit of the doubt. I am more than justified in doubting at this point. I am not the problem. Time for them to start producing. They are supposedly mature and healthy. I'll make my risks in other sites  Angry
« Last Edit: 15th Mar, 2016 at 5:53pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #550 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 11:04pm

But they do have a point. They're not saying all members do is complaining, but it's true  that when share earnings jumped 10000%, everyone kept silent, but as soon as they slowed down again, people start questioning them immediately.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #551 - 15th Mar, 2016 at 11:56pm

I even just bought the Silver membership, expecting things to stay the same only to see things change right afterwards.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #552 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:00am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 5:38pm:
I reinvested everything I made at the site the last month. I think it was over $1000 dollars. Yet that seemed to disappear into the site. If people want to say $1000 is a lot they might want to remember that they are still up $1800 thanks to my investments so I'm not sure how much more they expect me to do. $1800 invested plus more than $1000 reinvested.

Yes, maybe I should max out my credits cards and see that disappear too.

and to say we have done nothing but complain over poor returns, have any of you heard yet about the $1800 I sunk into that site? No.

So I've done my part. 270 referrals and the money spent plus all but about 110 reinvested. If that can't turn a profit then maybe feeding of the site needs to stop until they can get their act together

they have had the benefit of the doubt. I am more than justified in doubting at this point. I am not the problem. Time for them to start producing. They are supposedly mature and healthy. I'll make my risks in other sites  Angry

I cannot tell you what to do. But you may want to at times tamper your tone a bit. Sometime you're very "Hot and Cold", "Up and Down" and could go from "This is the greatest thing since sliced bread" to "this is the worst program ever" in an instant. Alright, that was a bit of an exaggeration. But you get my point. Alright, moving on.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #553 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 4:50am

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 11:04pm:
But they do have a point. They're not saying all members do is complaining, but it's true  that when share earnings jumped 10000%, everyone kept silent, but as soon as they slowed down again, people start questioning them immediately.

The reason I kept quiet, frankly, was because I was suspicious of what was happening. I was even reluctant to mention it here which is why I waited a few days and then asked the way I did. Even when I did ask I was thinking in the back of my head to keep my mouth shut because things only seem to go good until you start talking about it in this industry for some reason

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #554 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 4:56am

dansbanners wrote on 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:00am:
I cannot tell you what to do. But you may want to at times tamper your tone a bit. Sometime you're very "Hot and Cold", "Up and Down" and could go from "This is the greatest thing since sliced bread" to "this is the worst program ever" in an instant. Alright, that was a bit of an exaggeration. But you get my point. Alright, moving on.

If I start earning $50 - $100 per day from a few dollars over night I am going to get excited. Who in their right mind wouldn't? Ad if it just as quickly dies out for no good reason why would I not become frustrated just as quickly?

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60
Send Topic Print