Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 551431 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #510 - 28th Feb, 2016 at 7:10pm

I just bought a share! Cool

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #511 - 28th Feb, 2016 at 9:10pm

I was going to say thank you, but then I noticed I didn't get any commission and upon further investigation you're not even in my downline.

Thinking about it, I believe there was some database problems a year ago or so and they warned some referrals might have been lost. Guess that's the explanation for this  Angry. But seriously, out of all the people it had to be dans, who then has moneymarketing as this downline.  Smiley A fine two-level cooperation down the drain....

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #512 - 28th Feb, 2016 at 11:17pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Feb, 2016 at 9:10pm:
I was going to say thank you, but then I noticed I didn't get any commission and upon further investigation you're not even in my downline.

Thinking about it, I believe there was some database problems a year ago or so and they warned some referrals might have been lost. Guess that's the explanation for this  Angry. But seriously, out of all the people it had to be dans, who then has moneymarketing as this downline.  Smiley A fine two-level cooperation down the drain....

I don't recall reading that downline thing. That would explain why I lost one of my high paying referrals a while back. I looked in my downline when the share earnings started again and couldn't find her name. I thought it a bit odd that, with all the shares she had bought, she would have dropped out. So your explanation probably covers it

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #513 - 28th Feb, 2016 at 11:20pm

dansbanners wrote on 28th Feb, 2016 at 7:10pm:
I just bought a share! Cool

I'm glad I could help you do that  Smiley

If this income keeps up and we are allowed to get payouts (it still feels like a dream and I won't believe it until the money is in my payza account), then this could almost replace my offline income. I've been working for that goal for about 13 years and had almost given up hope that it could be achieved

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #514 - 29th Feb, 2016 at 12:12am

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Feb, 2016 at 11:20pm:
If this income keeps up and we are allowed to get payouts (it still feels like a dream and I won't believe it until the money is in my payza account), then this could almost replace my offline income. I've been working for that goal for about 13 years and had almost given up hope that it could be achieved

Well it's still kinda early to judge but as far as it's returning profits so quickly we can definitely get something out of it. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #515 - 29th Feb, 2016 at 9:07pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Feb, 2016 at 9:10pm:

Sorry to hear that rui. Yes, it was probably cause of that database thing.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #516 - 29th Feb, 2016 at 9:09pm

We ought to keep this in mind such that if there's a new program that comes along that we're all interested in joining, we ought to let rui join first and then others could join under him to makeup for it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #517 - 1st Mar, 2016 at 12:12am

OK,

so this is the catch

http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=8621

I knew there was a catch

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #518 - 1st Mar, 2016 at 1:13pm

What catch? This has been in place ever since the loss of Paypal. Even had a dedicated topic about it and was front page news for a while. Why are you bringing it up now?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #519 - 1st Mar, 2016 at 3:46pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Mar, 2016 at 12:12am:
OK,

so this is the catch

http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=8621

I knew there was a catch

Yep, Rui is right..
It's on their latest news flash post :

Quote:
2. System will limit your Return of investment on 150%
The system will completely ignore PayPal`s deposits as we do not have a business with them anymore.
From now on, we will use only legit payment processors in our sites.
It means, if you want to cashout $1500 through Payza, $1000 Payza deposits is required.

It is only temporarily measure, when PayPal give us money back, everything will be as before.
Transfer funds are enabled for everyone, Thank you for your patience.

But thinking about it, it was obviously necessary because without it they wouldn't be able to have the funds available to pay their members as most people had only deposited through PayPal..

But well.. look to the positive side of it.. this way the share revenues go higher due to people actually depositing cash to the system.. Smiley
It may be the reason why the amounts we earn through shares tend to increase lately so it's also a good thing.

Speaking of which, I did calculate some averages based on collected data from the past few days and my results are these :

The averages are based on shares that have not reached ROI yet..
Based on a share that has matured now my hourly average on that one was ~$0.11 higher.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #520 - 1st Mar, 2016 at 6:54pm

Like SS said, it doesn't necessarily have to change the way we do things in YGP.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #521 - 1st Mar, 2016 at 7:07pm

I must have misread the explanation. I didn't realize that earned income through the site would apply to those rules too. Not a big deal. Especially for me since I don't have any plans to cash out until I maximize my shares on my upgrade level and referrals (and maybe go even higher). By then the paypal money should be back.

and yes, I do understand why they are doing it so it is not a problem there either. As SS said, this will allow us to capture more cash and that will give the reinvesters more power in the site over those who would take the cash at the first opportunity

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #522 - 2nd Mar, 2016 at 10:14pm

Smiley

This is crazy! My shares are expiring faster than I can get new ones with all the cash flowing.

I know I'll catch up eventually but I had hoped to increase my share base before that

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #523 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 1:40am

Looks like my 100 RRs also found their way again after being (all) replaced..

Now I'm seriously thinking about that 150% ROI rule..

Which is the best way.. to reinvest without cashing out (and therefore not raising our deposits sum).. or to cashout and afterwards reinvest what's needed (to keep deposits climbing)?

I'm asking because I wonder if the fees are worse than the inability to cashout our earnings in case we cross 150% ROI.. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #524 - 3rd Mar, 2016 at 11:59am

The best is to cashout and reinvest when deposit promos show up, of course  Roll Eyes
Of course promos don't show up all the time but they happen a decent number of times at YGP.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60
Send Topic Print