Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 549484 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #480 - 18th Nov, 2015 at 8:32pm

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Nov, 2015 at 12:24am:
Btw, YouGetProfit is now offering an additional 5% discount on RR extensions just right on time.. Smiley
MM, you might notice some increase on YGP as I got a bit deeper with my plans there.
I'm now upgraded to Silver with 113 direct refs and 100 rented refs.
I'll most likely now extend them all to 365 days with 40% discount because you know.. life's kinda short in the PTC world to extend for 2 years..  Grin

Edited:
Ok, I'm master yapper now with 2000+ posts..  Smiley

I'm ok with that!  Cheesy

Thought I'm not sure I get a commission from your RR purchases. I do get them from upgrades so that is good. At this point I'll take what comes and be thankful for it

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #481 - 18th Nov, 2015 at 9:02pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Nov, 2015 at 8:32pm:
I'm ok with that!  Cheesy

Thought I'm not sure I get a commission from your RR purchases. I do get them from upgrades so that is good. At this point I'll take what comes and be thankful for it

I meant the upgrade mainly plus the daily clicking of all main ads.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #482 - 25th Nov, 2015 at 12:11pm

So, so far so good... actually it's a bit too good to be true..  Smiley

My daily average has been climbing since the day I rented my refs.
Yesterday I hit an average of 1.88 (188 clicks / 100 RRs).
I have 100 refs so it's relatively easy to calculate the average..  Grin

Now all my RRs are extended to more than a full year at the discounted price of $0.12 per month so I can break even at an average of 1..
At this rate it will cover my membership cost and give some nice profit as well..

I still have not recycled any ref since I don't think I have to yet..
I will keep track of them and see how they will perform and keep you up to date. Smiley

If it goes like that it will be a year of cashouts in YGP!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #483 - 12th Feb, 2016 at 8:33am

Have you noticed an earnings increase? I think they turned off the revenue share to satisfy paypal but now that they are gone it seems the revenue share is back. I'm noticing my earnings increasing every hour like it used to

Edit: also, they are allowing us to buy upgrades with earnings again. I think that was gone for a while too. Both smart moves if you ask me. This will increase participation in the program again
« Last Edit: 12th Feb, 2016 at 10:11am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #484 - 12th Feb, 2016 at 11:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Feb, 2016 at 8:33am:
Edit: also, they are allowing us to buy upgrades with earnings again. I think that was gone for a while too. Both smart moves if you ask me. This will increase participation in the program again

That wasn't disabled for long. It was just for a week or so, from the moment Zigma lost Paypal until the first disputes were decided in the site's favor.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #485 - 12th Feb, 2016 at 7:57pm

ruicarlov wrote on 12th Feb, 2016 at 11:45am:
That wasn't disabled for long. It was just for a week or so, from the moment Zigma lost Paypal until the first disputes were decided in the site's favor.

They had it disabled for a time last year. That was when I tuned it out and hadn't checked for a while.

So they are going to a model of rented referrals and revenue share. This will make the site really lucrative. Especially with the higher upgrades where you can have up to 8000 RRs and 1000 shares  Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #486 - 12th Feb, 2016 at 11:18pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Feb, 2016 at 7:57pm:
They had it disabled for a time last year. That was when I tuned it out and hadn't checked for a while.

So they are going to a model of rented referrals and revenue share. This will make the site really lucrative. Especially with the higher upgrades where you can have up to 8000 RRs and 1000 shares  

I'll wait and see. Share earnings have been very very low for the last year and RR averages have taken a bit of a dive right now.
The thing with Twickerz and YGP is that having a lot of RR isn't always more lucrative.
Please remember rule nr 4 "Size does matter, but a bigger downline isn't always better." http://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1447342982

Remember Mr. R? He found out that with the usual averages at Twickerz (around 0.70), he would need 3000RR and Ultimate membership to have the exact same profit as Gold Member with 1000RR. The main difference is that he would have to invest 382% more....

With YGP that effect is much less present, since there is higher referral click at each upgrade. But with the current averages I'm seeing right now, even after spending a butload of money, the profit margin is small. I mean, going Ultimate at Neobux and getting 8000RR is requires less and investment and is more profitable that an equivalent number of RR at YGP, and Neobux isn't known for having the fastest ROI in the PTC world.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #487 - 14th Feb, 2016 at 2:43pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Feb, 2016 at 8:33am:
Have you noticed an earnings increase? I think they turned off the revenue share to satisfy paypal but now that they are gone it seems the revenue share is back. I'm noticing my earnings increasing every hour like it used to

Yep! It's really kicking in!

I've tracked the past two days and it seems that at this rate it's giving me ~$1 per day with 6 active shares.
At this rate I would be interested in increasing them again..   Cool New
Let's see how that will go.. I'll track it for a couple more days for a more precise average. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #488 - 14th Feb, 2016 at 10:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Feb, 2016 at 2:43pm:
Yep! It's really kicking in!

I've tracked the past two days and it seems that at this rate it's giving me ~$1 per day with 6 active shares.
At this rate I would be interested in increasing them again..   Cool New
Let's see how that will go.. I'll track it for a couple more days for a more precise average. Smiley

I'm going to see if I can renew my membership at the platinum level. Then I'll go for 500 shares. With that and the referral base you are building for me on the second level that could create some great cash flow.

The majority of it will be reinvested though. I'm still a believer of the 90% rule. Reinvest 90%, cash out 10%. The only place I don't do it is clixsense but I try to use all my cash outs there to refer more members

It would be great if YGP can move up to being another source of cash. Diversification is always good. I was looking at my share purchases and the last time I bought was Nov. 26, 2014. So it has been about 1 1/3 years since we've had the rev share. That is a lot of time and potential earnings Paypal cost us

2016 is turning out to be a fantastic year  Cool

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #489 - 14th Feb, 2016 at 11:28pm

Yes, I've noticed my balance has been increasing much faster than it used to, even though RR averages have really come down.
On the other hand, it makes me a bit wary. Is this really sustainable?
I have more faith in the PTC concept than the revshare one.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #490 - 15th Feb, 2016 at 12:05am

ruicarlov wrote on 14th Feb, 2016 at 11:28pm:
Yes, I've noticed my balance has been increasing much faster than it used to, even though RR averages have really come down.
On the other hand, it makes me a bit wary. Is this really sustainable?
I have more faith in the PTC concept than the revshare one.

They recently put a bunch of 3rd party banners on the site. I wonder if that revenue is connected to the new found cash?

I also was concerned about the cash flow increase. Are we looking at a short term pop before a site crash? I hope not but that is one reason I'm going to reinvest everything at this point. Just to let them know that some members aren't there for cleaning every penny out

I know, i keep saying that but one day my theory is going to work  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #491 - 15th Feb, 2016 at 11:19pm

It looks like current earnings are about a penny per share per hour

Money Cool

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #492 - 16th Feb, 2016 at 1:34am

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Feb, 2016 at 11:19pm:
It looks like current earnings are about a penny per share per hour

Money Cool

If it keeps on going like that I will most likely get more shares soon..  Money
Either way I'm gonna request one more $25 cashout and will then decide how it will go from there and on..
« Last Edit: 16th Feb, 2016 at 1:46am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #493 - 17th Feb, 2016 at 4:30pm

Well, I went ahead and did some tracking of the past 3 days so I noted down my stats:

I tracked them at exactly from 2016-02-14 15:39 to 2016-02-17 16:05 based on my local time.
The error area may be 1 hour of difference if the shares are updated on an hourly basis.

So, based on my stats I get 0.2164 per share daily.
I'll keep on tracking it and if it goes like that I'll build based on this rate.  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #494 - 17th Feb, 2016 at 7:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 17th Feb, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Well, I went ahead and did some tracking of the past 3 days so I noted down my stats:

http://i.imgur.com/wxuIiMN.png

I tracked them at exactly from 2016-02-14 15:39 to 2016-02-17 16:05 based on my local time.
The error area may be 1 hour of difference if the shares are updated on an hourly basis.

So, based on my stats I get 0.2164 per share daily.
I'll keep on tracking it and if it goes like that I'll build based on this rate.  Smiley

Yes, so just under a penny per share or about .84% per day  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60
Send Topic Print