Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print
NerdBux.com - Purchased by Jeffrey Johnson - Warning! (Read 238153 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: NerdBux.com - owned by ClickTrackProfit
Reply #120 - 16th Oct, 2013 at 12:50pm

Looks like the promotion is working. I'm seeing ads everywhere saying "Nerdbux has lots of ads again! Hurray!"

(okay, maybe not the hurray part)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #121 - 18th Nov, 2013 at 11:51pm

Just right on time.. another "fixed ad" promo is up and running.
This time it's for 1 day only at the price of $15.

I actually needed something like that to promote ConstantBux but I'll purchase it tomorrow just
so that my ad will stay there when most will have expired..

Btw, IMO this is a nice "trick" from NerdBux owners..  Smiley
Just throw a fixed ad promo every now and then, whenever they can afford it
to keep clicking hungry people plus advertisers happy.. and let them starve for
the rest of the month.. lol.. well this way just when somebody is almost ready
to whine for the lack of ads they make them bite their tongue.. and keep going.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #122 - 19th Nov, 2013 at 12:00pm

Da*n. There goes my chance of promoting Constantbux at a good price. It was probably not such a good idea to use neobux.... you know, with the $85 price difference and all

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #123 - 19th Nov, 2013 at 12:55pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Nov, 2013 at 12:00pm:
Da*n. There goes my chance of promoting Constantbux at a good price. It was probably not such a good idea to use neobux.... you know, with the $85 price difference and all

I've just placed my ad but feel free to do so too man..

It would be a good way to compare our campaigns and see which one works better.
Besides I benefit from ConstantBux traffic and growth either way from my ads there.. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #124 - 19th Nov, 2013 at 3:02pm

I think it's less efficient if you place the same program twice on the same site.
Then again, I blew a lot of money in Neo for less than stellar results, so not much efficiency either.
Since the site is sitll rather unknown, I'll just have to explore other traffic sources. I could've used probux, but I totally forgot about it  Tongue. And now that I blew my advertising budget...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #125 - 24th Nov, 2013 at 7:53pm

Black Friday sale coming up!

Quote:
Wow!

We can't believe it. In about 6 months of NerdBux going online we've seen lots of ups and many downs but one of the goals we wanted to achieve happened a few hours ago...

We hit the 200,000 member milestone!

Special thanks to everyone who has supported NerdBux, we couldn't have done it without you. You are the BEST members in the entire PTC industry and we're so honored you have chosen NerdBux.

If you have been hanging out in NerdBux this week, you may have heard the rumblings of Black Friday, our biggest sale of the year. It all starts this upcoming Thursday but we wanted to give you the inside scoop on it. Join our pre-Black Friday list today!

Be sure to get your accounts all loaded up with funds because it's going to be an epic weekend!

You aren't going to want to miss this.

Thanks again for helping us reach 200,000 members. You guys are awesome!!

The TimTech Nerds of NerdBux

Details from the BFS mailing list:

Quote:
Hey Guys

We are super PUMPED at the deals we have this year! But the catch is, the deals change every hour! So you'll have to keep coming back to our site to see what deal is there. On top of that, this year very few deals will be repeated.

In the years prior we actually had "OK" deals that were sorta "filler" in between the awesome sauce deals. But this year Justin had a super awesome idea.. He had everyone on our team create a list of deals so this year we have more variety and bigger discounts!

We are PUMPED!! If you are too, tweet us:
http://clicktotweet.com/926Nf

Tim Linden
CTO TimTech LLC
http://twitter.com/timlinden
  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #126 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 9:28pm

Quote:
Hiya ,

Can you feel it?

That's the excitement in the air for TimTech's Black Friday mega-sale and guess what...?

We're only a day away!

The sale starts at 6pm Eastern tomorrow but we've got something extra special planned as well...

We will start streaming our live coverage of this year's Black Friday sale starting at 4pm Eastern at Traffic Exchange Live and we are going strong, throughout the weekend!

Last year we streamed for 96 hours straight, this year...We're going even longer!

Be sure to swing by all weekend long for contests, discussions, giveaways and of course, full coverage of every deal that pops up...

It's going to be a lot of fun and we can't wait to see you.

Remember, Black Friday starts at 6pm Eastern and you can follow the deals by clicking this link!

http://timtech.us/blackfriday.php

We'll see you tomorrow.

Jon Olson

CMO - TimTech LLC

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #127 - 29th Nov, 2013 at 7:59am

1 million banner impressions for $10? Nice! I picked up a couple of those and since so many other are also, they don't go out too fast  Smiley

David

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #128 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 4:51pm

I bought the lifetime upgrade during the Black Friday Sale, 30 RR and extended 4 I had for 240 days.

So far so good, the 30 RR I have are active, would never think that could be possible! Am happy about it Smiley
I hope they'll have sales for the RR during Christmas sales so I will be able to extend those by 240 days too.

I think Nerdbux will become a good deal despite the difficult start, I do hope that there will be regular ads from now on and not only as a result of a promotion.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #129 - 28th Jan, 2014 at 12:58am

Oh look. Nerbux is promoting yet another new site by one of their 'friends'. Thankfully, it is only a Traffic Exchange this time  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #130 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 5:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Jan, 2014 at 12:58am:
Oh look. Nerbux is promoting yet another new site by one of their 'friends'. Thankfully, it is only a Traffic Exchange this time  Roll Eyes

Looks like you're not the only one annoyed by those mass emails.. some old friends are too.. Wink

http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=65409

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #131 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 7:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Jan, 2014 at 5:10pm:
Looks like you're not the only one annoyed by those mass emails.. some old friends are too.. Wink

http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=65409

There are a lot of Censored kissers on that site(they seem to attract that kind of member)

And I see their arrogant attitude has come across from the TE industry too. Their "I'm the pro and we will do it my way" attitude will not sit well with a lot of members. It turned many members away from them in the TEs. Hopefully they really have learned as they say and they are not just saying what they think people want to hear

OK, I've said too much   Lips Sealed
Sophie really nailed it BTW  Smiley
« Last Edit: 30th Jan, 2014 at 8:51pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #132 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 8:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Jan, 2014 at 7:54pm:
Sophie really nailed it BTW  Smiley

Indeed!  Smiley

We could say.. "It has been emotional!"..  Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #133 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 6:01am

Their recent changes attracted so many negative comments. (And I didn't like few of them too.)

Quote:
Reduced the max number of Rented Referrals for upgraded members to 2,000
Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for upgraded members to 200
Reduced the amount free members earn per referral click to 30%
Added a cap to the amount of money the membership can withdraw a day
Time period between renting referrals for all membership levels is now 7 days
Time period between cashout for upgraded members is now 5 days
Time period between cashout for free members is now 10 days

These changes were made for many reasons but ultimately they were all made for the long term viability of the program.
Justin Ledvina - CEO Timtech

Particularly the daily cashout limit. (It remembers me JustBeenPaid / ProfitClicking, where people wait for the server reset time and submit the request.)

Many members are complaining that they saw "NerdBux is doing maintenance. Please wait" exactly at server reset time. (I too seen that thing while I was clicking once, exactly at server reset time.) They also say that after few minutes they saw "Daily limit reached" while trying to submit cashout request. Really really bad thing happening, if it is true.

At least TimTech should consider accepting cashout requests and processing them manually, so that they can keep within the daily limit. (I heard that Paypal has partially limited their account or something like that.)

Would anyone of us put ceiling on Direct Referrals, if we own a site?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #134 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 8:07am

venkat wrote on 31st Jan, 2014 at 6:01am:
Their recent changes attracted so many negative comments. (And I didn't like few of them too.)

Particularly the daily cashout limit. (It remembers me JustBeenPaid / ProfitClicking, where people wait for the server reset time and submit the request.)

Many members are complaining that they saw "NerdBux is doing maintenance. Please wait" exactly at server reset time. (I too seen that thing while I was clicking once, exactly at server reset time.) They also say that after few minutes they saw "Daily limit reached" while trying to submit cashout request. Really really bad thing happening, if it is true.

At least TimTech should consider accepting cashout requests and processing them manually, so that they can keep within the daily limit. (I heard that Paypal has partially limited their account or something like that.)

Would anyone of us put ceiling on Direct Referrals, if we own a site?

Wow, that is shocking news. I agree and I can't see any reason to limit direct referrals unless they were losing money on what people were earning on referrals. Either that or they just want to keep more for themselves by using the limits as an excuse to take referrals that exceed the limit when a person runs a campaign

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print