Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Regarding a Neobux Strategy (zanderpm's question) (Read 4926 times)
zanderpm

I love being here!

Regarding a Neobux Strategy (zanderpm's question)
23rd Aug, 2013 at 5:18am

On an unrelated note, (feel free to move this, just wasn't sure where to put it)

Does anybody have any good neobux strategy's/programs to suggest?  I'm getting ready to start over with that, and am thinking about trying somebody else's ideas, since mine kind of sucked last time.
« Last Edit: 23rd Aug, 2013 at 12:47pm by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Regarding a Neobux Strategy (zanderpm's question)
Reply #1 - 23rd Aug, 2013 at 1:04pm

Well, when it comes to this question... I'm not sure if I can help you.
I don't feel neobux is profitable enough to return your investment.

When it comes to direct referrals, it's neobux where you'll find the strongest competition ever (don't take it as a challenge.. Tongue)
so it will be very very very (very) hard to get direct referrals because practically everyone related to the online business
already knows about it and has probably tried it at least 2 times.. (though moneymarketing would probably disagree with
me here and once again type his favorite trademarked quote.. wait for it Wink)

As for rented referrals it is highly unlikely to pay back their costs mainly because of the lack of motivation to click ($0.001 per click..)
and also even if they do click there are so many fees that you'll have to pay (rentals, recycling, renewing, even for expiring..)
and so many factors that normally affect your balance negatively (failure to click some days, unpredictable referral behavior etc)
that in my opinion will block your way to making it profitable.

Unless you plan to get the most expensive plan (Golden-Ultimate) to get rid of most of the expenses, I highly doubt it that
you will succeed in neobux (sorry if I sound negative here, I'm just trying to be realistic).

My personal opinion of neobux is that you can always use it as a tool to succeed in other ptc programs.
If you'd like to work on such an old ptc site and get through all the pain of it I'd recommend ClixSense.
I feel it would be much more profitable to you and you can always use neobux for advertising.. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 23rd Aug, 2013 at 5:59pm

Clixsense can also be quite a pain to get referrals. Probably second hardest next to Neobux. At least that's how it feels for me. On top of that, it doesn't have so many "extras" to earn from like Neobux. The Clixgrid, the offers, the tasks... I'm afraid Neobux beats it in all aspects. The Adprize system gives more prizes than the Grid, Offers and Minijobs pay more than in Clixsense.
If you don't plan on using any of this it doesn't matter, but I can say from experience that I made a good profit from some Neocoins offers. I had to invest some $ in some paid offers, but the returns were good.

To get into a PTC with the objective of getting a good downline solely through advertising I don't think it's easy to do it with very popular PTCs. Even CashNhits got much harder to get referrals for lately, and it used to be the easiest of all the sites I'm in.

Of course, focusing on new sites had the risk of everything going under before you can profit (PTCbox, Cashclix). No offense to zanderpm, but the reason why I haven't invested more in promoting Constantbux is because I got sick of getting burned by new sites, so I decided to invest much more carefully whenever I enter a new site. And considering I still have $65 of advertising to recover, I'm taking things nice and slow.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 24th Aug, 2013 at 11:18pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Aug, 2013 at 1:04pm:
(though moneymarketing would probably disagree with
me here and once again type his favorite trademarked quote.. wait for it Wink)

I just used 'the quote' on someone again today   Cheesy

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print