Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Remains from PTCBox.com ..and a small news flash. (Read 5485 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Remains from PTCBox.com ..and a small news flash.
2nd Jun, 2013 at 4:46pm

I just did some searches to check out my site's ranking stats and somehow I came across this page :

http://www.ptcbox.com/wpx/

It's dated back at last year's February but it's kinda not funny that it's still up.. even if it's not fully functional.
By the way, after noticing that, I was curious enough to check out on PTCBox admin's PayPal account state.

I followed the process to send money to his old PayPal account (paypal @ ptcbox . com) and still get this message :

Quote:
Send Money

Error Message : This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

So it seems that it's still frozen after 9 months that have passed by now.
So, as a matter of fact I believe that admin never got the chance to withdraw any money from that account after it got frozen on the 1st of October 2012. This info could be relieving enough to many.

We can't talk about money he managed to withdraw before then though. But it's not worth digging that deep in the past.
Let it rest in ...pieces. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Remains from PTCBox.com ..and a small news flash.
Reply #1 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 1:43pm

That was pun-tastic.  Smiley

IP Logged

cashin
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 15th Aug, 2013 at 12:03pm

He scammed me hard,that admin,ptcbox was a wonderfull site to bad it scammed.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 16th Aug, 2013 at 9:58pm

cashin wrote on 15th Aug, 2013 at 12:03pm:
He scammed me hard,that admin,ptcbox was a wonderfull site to bad it scammed.

Well, it's better not to put any trust in any PTC.. everything can fail no matter how well you plan it,
or how good your intentions are.. There are so many factors that admins can never predict that can cause a failure.

As a moderator there I had personally had some private conversations with the PTCBox admin myself, and really agreed with his point of view.
I liked the way he was implementing things and maintining his site. Never got any negative vibe from him before PayPal happened.

He always had a plan and I like most of the people here usually supported him but still he did let us all down by disappearing.
Nevertheless, I've given up trying to figure out what did actually happen to the site and we'll probably never know..

But, it's always wise to focus on what we can learn from that ptcbox fiasko.
The people I met there helped me through building up this site and we're now a strong team achieving common goals.

What we lost there we can recover by working together on other online money making rojects.
Feel free to be a part of us ! Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 19th Aug, 2013 at 9:31pm

I wouldn't mind if another PTCBox type of program or opportunity comes along. Seems that there hasn't been one since then.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #5 - 20th Aug, 2013 at 12:02pm

I wonder what happened to their 'Reseller program'. May be PtcBox suffered paypal limitation, but does that prevent them from launching the Reseller program the other way? They have developed a custom script and they might want to encash it.

Many people are aware of VCCs and many banks started offering e-card (VCC) facility, so just Paypal limitation cannot kill a business, if it has real value. Still many people are ready to earn even without Paypal. That's what I think.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print