Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: neobuxreferrals
Reply #15 - 18th Aug, 2013 at 12:47pm

cashin wrote on 15th Aug, 2013 at 11:58am:
Hmm it is still hard to work with neobux Tongue

I feel neobux is only good as a tool to get referrals and sales for my other programs.
If only they did some more affordable advertising offers, they'd be my #1 option.. but they still don't.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #16 - 24th Jan, 2014 at 7:51pm

You know something funny I found today. The webmaster for this is in my Clixsense downline. He's the 2nd biggest earner in my downline, by comissions alone.

And I didn't notice until today, since he never clicks  Grin

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #17 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 12:59am

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Jan, 2014 at 7:51pm:
You know something funny I found today. The webmaster for this is in my Clixsense downline. He's the 2nd biggest earner in my downline, by comissions alone.

And I didn't notice until today, since he never clicks  Grin

The PTC industry is a funny little world..

After many years in the PTC world I think we get to see the same people over and over again in every program..
You have probably noticed that too.. There are some standard nicknames that tend to show up everywhere (including ours as well Tongue)..

I think in a few years we'll all be like old school mates..
We'll get to know most of the admins around like we grew up together or went to the same school or sth.

It's a good thing though, we get to know how each one is thinking and how they will react at different situations.
Therefore we become able to know upfront who would be worth following or not..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #18 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 12:50pm

I'm barely 2 years old in the PTC world. The only admins I know a bit better are from ConstantBux and CashNhits, since I was a beta tester for their new design.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #19 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 6:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Jan, 2014 at 12:59am:
The PTC industry is a funny little world..

After many years in the PTC world I think we get to see the same people over and over again in every program..
You have probably noticed that too.. There are some standard nicknames that tend to show up everywhere (including ours as well Tongue)..

I think in a few years we'll all be like old school mates..
We'll get to know most of the admins around like we grew up together or went to the same school or sth.

It's a good thing though, we get to know how each one is thinking and how they will react at different situations.
Therefore we become able to know upfront who would be worth following or not..

Not sure how little it is. Millions of members in neobux and clixsense. Hundreds of thousands in many of the other PTCs. That's a pretty big 'school' Grin

Even if you only count the hard core participants, I'm pretty sure there are at least 20K of us that are daily clickers and money makers

I think what will happen though is the stars will shine and when we get one in our team, we will notice it. I guess you are right that we will get to know those people over time

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #20 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 6:27pm

BTW, Dan and I always talk about building a downline until you get three or four stars in your team. These are the people like us. They are what is the MLM equivalent of achieving duplication. Until you duplicate yourself in a program, you shouldn't slow down promoting. No kicking up your heels until duplication.. Thus getting three or four stars should help you to achieve a perpetual motion downline

Edit: And to get three or four stars, you probably need to get between 500 and 1000 downline. Fortunately, thanks to our group here,  we have managed to shorten the time frame a little. With our setup, one or two of us can usually get one or two stars in our team right from the start.
Smiley
« Last Edit: 25th Jan, 2014 at 6:43pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #21 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 9:12pm

Yes, it helps to have some established net marketers or "stars" in our downline. And once we have them in our downline, we're grateful and all. Smiley

Yes, one doesn't necessarily have to get that many downline members in order to get some stars. Sometime it simply depends on the arrangement. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #22 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 9:53pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Jan, 2014 at 9:12pm:
Yes, it helps to have some established net marketers or "stars" in our downline. And once we have them in our downline, we're grateful and all. Smiley

Yes, one doesn't necessarily have to get that many downline members in order to get some stars. Sometime it simply depends on the arrangement. Wink

If you have networked well, you should need that large a downline, as you can bring in your friends. I'm referring to what it should take if you start from scratch (and I have done that too many times) based on my experience

I think things changed for us regarding networking after PTCBox. By that time we had met a nice group of people and are now able to network with them. If you do some give and take it tends to work well for everybody. Plus the burden of finding new programs is shared by all and thus it lowers the cost to all (one person can take the risk to discover the benefits instead of all the members of the network. The more members the lower the cost and the more programs get discovered this way).

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #23 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 11:24pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Jan, 2014 at 9:12pm:

Shall I order our uniform?

And we're geared for the zombie apocalypse, to boot.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #24 - 26th Jan, 2014 at 1:00pm

Basically that has been the purpose of this forum since the beginning..
In getpaidreview we have had a great audience from which we could pick our partners.

However i guess we weren't organized enough to make it work,
Or maybe we were just spending all our efforts on ptcbox..

I've been contacting members from our list there one by one in
Order to recover it all but most of them just come and go..

I think we must get ourselves invoved in something big so that
we capture their attention when they show up.

YGP might be our first deal if it all goes fine as we go..
In the meantime I'm trying to create connections with site admins
and so called "star" members that are powerful promoters and may
be intersted in joining us in the future.

A downer is that I'm getting really busy offline lately, but anyways, I'll make it through.
I have delayed some of my planned projects too much and it's a pain in my head..

Hopefully I'll get to it soon..
But thank you all for your support guys.. I really apreciate it!   Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #25 - 26th Jan, 2014 at 1:04pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jan, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Shall I order our uniform?

And we're geared for the zombie apocalypse, to boot.

Remember real superheroes must create their own uniforms.. Tongue

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #26 - 26th Jan, 2014 at 3:05pm

This whole "star" concept is quite literal in Clixsense, since Premium members are marked with a star. Ever since the beggining I've been aiming for "star" members on Clixsense. It's a slow process, but over 2 years I have managed to get 28 of those. Funny thing is that I got a good number on non-star members who still gave me some good downline earnings. Some of them I have no clue how they got there since I was only making offers for Premium members.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print