Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
iLA (Read 15361 times)
kiddrobot1234
Recruit Member

I love being here!

iLA
7th Apr, 2013 at 2:35am

Ok, so most of us are in the downside of things, well for me at least. We all want to be inspired, be motivated, and to earn money online. What if i say there is a new way you can earn by a mobile application company called iLA by sharing and promoting. The "app that pays you." Some of you may not or have heard of this app before. They send you weekly videos on building a business from scratch or basically help you be a better person in life or feel positive about life by helping others. I was thinking of making a team because you guys are one of the few people i trust online. It's a 3x7 forced matrix all you need is 3 people under you then you help those 3 people get 3 people and so on. but you don't have to recruit anyone because your sponsor can fill that up for you. it's called a spillover. You can earn as much as $2,500 plus bonus code residual income. So if you're interested message me. Sorry that this is long.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: iLA
Reply #1 - 7th Apr, 2013 at 7:13pm

Well, I took a look at the program, researched it a little bit..
I liked the spillovers thing but I got a couple of questions regarding the site..

1. First of all, why does it require for us to pay $10 per month?
2. I've watched videos on it, browsed the site and still can't figure out what we can earn from it..
3. It only works with google checkout but I'm not familiar with that at all. How do we accept payments with it?
(that's interesting actually.. if it can be generally used as an alternative to PayPal in some cases..)

IP Logged

kiddrobot1234
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Re: iLA
Reply #2 - 8th Apr, 2013 at 2:12am

1. There are 3 options, free to join, 6.95 for retail, 9.95 for associates. best option is 9.95. You get weekly videos sent to mobile app or website. a personalized website. Everyones favorite is ability to earn from referring others to iLA.

2. if you have 3 people in your downline you earn $1 each, and those 3 people fill their 3 people. it expands to 9 people which will earn you $0.80 each = 7.20 for those 9 people totaling of 12 people in your matrix =$10.20 so that will definitely pay your monthly.

3. you basically earn by sharing and promoting the more people under you the more you make. also with bonus code.
here's a video of that bonus code training. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMdmIrG5Ssg

4. we get paid through e-Wallet. which you then can transfer those money to your bank account, or credit card/debit card.

5. here is the compensation plan from earning from your commission.

3      @$1.00 = $3.00      Total =$3.00
9      @.80      =$7.20                      = $10.20
27      @.10      =$2.70                      = $12.90
81      @.10       =$8.10                      = $21.00
243      @.05        =12.15                      =$33.15 
729      @.10       =$72.90               =$106.05
2187      @$1.10  =$2,405.70               =2,511.75

I cannot find any negative comments or feedback, from websites or google, or youtube. they all came back positve. that's why i decided to join. i've seen some proof of payment also.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print