My Free Shares (Read 153693 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: My Free Shares
Reply #60 - 31st Oct, 2013 at 7:26pm

That's kinda difficult to control, isn't it?
You have to make the math everyday since I can only the the accumulated shares my downline had earned me. Can't even tell apart the 1st from the 2nd level.
This makes it hard to know who clicks and who doesn't. This kinda limits some of the advertising strategies I use, since I can't know for sure which referral source is worth it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #61 - 31st Oct, 2013 at 9:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 31st Oct, 2013 at 7:26pm:
That's kinda difficult to control, isn't it?
You have to make the math everyday since I can only the the accumulated shares my downline had earned me. Can't even tell apart the 1st from the 2nd level.
This makes it hard to know who clicks and who doesn't. This kinda limits some of the advertising strategies I use, since I can't know for sure which referral source is worth it.

It is not an exact science but with bigger numbers they begin to average out. At some point you'll get people who click every day and some who only click to stay active while others don't click at all. As long as the group is carrying itself, then I can't worry about it

I agree about the tracking. It is better than it used to be since before he had none  Grin I just go with the sites that get referrals in general. At least they let us know that. Since everything I am spending in advertising is coming out of advertising profits, I count it all as a net compound gain. MFS along with some others are 'turning a profit' for me right now so I am reinvesting in the whole comprehensively, tracking where I can and not worrying about the details for those I can't. If some sites get a little charity
advertising along the way, then, so be it. Things are a lot better than they used to be when no one had any tracking

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #62 - 6th Nov, 2013 at 8:22am

Latest update:

498 referrals and earning 10.32 shares per day from them. That is .0207 shares per referral on average or better than the .02 I was aiming for  Smiley

I'm almost half way to compensating for my share 'tax'  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #63 - 16th Nov, 2013 at 9:54pm

Awesome update:

401 first level referrals
603 referrals total (6.9% of all site affiliates)
19.06 shares in commissions daily  Cheesy
Average per affiliate now at .031

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #64 - 16th Nov, 2013 at 11:54pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Nov, 2013 at 9:54pm:
Awesome update:

Those are impressive stats! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #65 - 17th Nov, 2013 at 5:42am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Nov, 2013 at 9:54pm:
Awesome update:

This is wrong. I finally figured out how they calculate this. The commission share number is  total shares earned in commissions. So, in reality, I'm only earning about 2 shares per day, not the 19 that is shown above.

The other numbers are correct, and it looks like I'll need another 3600 referrals before I am in a net share 'profit'  Embarrassed Dont know Grin

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #66 - 17th Nov, 2013 at 2:52pm

Of course that it shows the total. I already said that some posts ago. That's why I said it was inconvenient to keep track of referral activity everyday.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #67 - 22nd Nov, 2013 at 7:08pm

I decided to go ahead and try out the silver membership for one month. Let's see how many referrals it brings me.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #68 - 24th Nov, 2013 at 4:59pm

MyFreeShares now has 9K+ members!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #69 - 1st Dec, 2013 at 1:25am

For my team(which is pretty much everyone on here):

I animated the white MFS banner and it does approximately twice as well when it comes to clicks. Sign ups are a bit more difficult to measure since i have the banner in so many places and a lot of referrals already(it is difficult to keep track of the new links that get added to the list. I wish he would add a sort feature or something) but the sign ups seem to be increasing at the same pace as the clicks. You guys are welcome to use it. I'll even host it for you. Here is the link:

http://waterforlife.ws/mfs1.gif

This just goes to show how much more effective simply animating a banner is. That always blows my mind. Catching the viewer's eye is job one.

Hey SS, maybe you might want to think about that regarding your text ads on your ad page. Nothing too fancy, just a slow blink ( Smiley and that.... of course.... would be..... wait for it....... MORE WORK!  Smiley I do that to you every time!  Grin)

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #70 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 6:12pm

10 days of Silver member and two random referrals so far.

So much for getting a decent number of referrals with the upgrades.
Note to all: Stay far, far away from memberships unless you have a really good number of referrals and few shares.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #71 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 7:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 6:12pm:
10 days of Silver member and two random referrals so far.

So much for getting a decent number of referrals with the upgrades.
Note to all: Stay far, far away from memberships unless you have a really good number of referrals and few shares.

Yes, the RRs have really dropped off since the changeover. I think a lot more people are getting the upgrade for the RRs and thus diluting the benefit. Apologies if I made it out to sound better than it was

David

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #72 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 4:47pm

I earn back from my refs daily approximately what I lost during the night from the 0.015% system, so my own clicks help raising my number of shares, don't have many tho : 222 so I earn 3 cents a day !

Am not rich from MFS but I see it going up day by day and I do trust Sebas is not going anywhere.

Sompe must be doing really good there because I see the beenpaid list growing regularly.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #73 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 6:51pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Dec, 2013 at 1:25am:
For my team(which is pretty much everyone on here):

I animated the white MFS banner and it does approximately twice as well when it comes to clicks. Sign ups are a bit more difficult to measure since i have the banner in so many places and a lot of referrals already(it is difficult to keep track of the new links that get added to the list. I wish he would add a sort feature or something) but the sign ups seem to be increasing at the same pace as the clicks. You guys are welcome to use it. I'll even host it for you. Here is the link:

http://waterforlife.ws/mfs1.gif

This just goes to show how much more effective simply animating a banner is. That always blows my mind. Catching the viewer's eye is job one.

Hey SS, maybe you might want to think about that regarding your text ads on your ad page. Nothing too fancy, just a slow blink ( Smiley and that.... of course.... would be..... wait for it....... MORE WORK!  Smiley I do that to you every time!  Grin)

Btw, if you would like me to, I could switch your banner on the Ads page to this one.. (Make sure you have unlimited bandwidth..)
As for the text links it would be really bad for the looks.. the point with blinking is that it is effective as long as it happens
at small amounts.. consider how you would feel if you visit a page where everything is blinking.. lol Smiley
Sometime a nice looking colorful design is even better than blinking.. check this out.. it's the clicks from the last week on the Ads page :

Notice how the 7clix banner attracts the clicks.. Smiley

Btw, I could make an attempt to create you a fresh banner if I get some time since I also need one..
I'll get back to you on that.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #74 - 8th Dec, 2013 at 8:02pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Dec, 2013 at 6:51pm:
Btw, if you would like me to, I could switch your banner on the Ads page to this one.. (Make sure you have unlimited bandwidth..)
As for the text links it would be really bad for the looks.. the point with blinking is that it is effective as long as it happens
at small amounts.. consider how you would feel if you visit a page where everything is blinking.. lol Smiley
Sometime a nice looking colorful design is even better than blinking.. check this out.. it's the clicks from the last week on the Ads page :

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1254/na3x.png
Notice how the 7clix banner attracts the clicks.. Smiley

Btw, I could make an attempt to create you a fresh banner if I get some time since I also need one..
I'll get back to you on that.

Yes and yes. I was hoping to get a good MFS banner going but in the mean time you can swap mine out. You are definitely a level up from me in regards to banner making.  Smiley

Now if we could only get him to change the site colors back to white from red.  Grin

Sometimes we fix the wrong things. That red is a little too flashy for me

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print