Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PTC World wide easy Earn Money Platform? (Read 10891 times)
hadid
Recruit Member

I love being here!

PTC World wide easy Earn Money Platform?
7th Mar, 2013 at 5:07pm

PTC World wide easy Earn Money Platform? For Everybody any where in the world Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTC World wide easy Earn Money Platform?
Reply #1 - 7th Mar, 2013 at 6:15pm

I didn't get the question sorry..  Huh

IP Logged

Forhad hasan
Recruit Member

I am an Internet marketer.

Dhaka
Reply #2 - 17th Apr, 2013 at 10:28pm

How can i define the payment proof of any PTC site? I mean how can i define that a ptc site really pay or not?

Smiley

Forhad hasan mforhad84 http://www.facebook.com/seo.forhad  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 2:45am

Forhad hasan wrote on 17th Apr, 2013 at 10:28pm:
How can i define the payment proof of any PTC site? I mean how can i define that a ptc site really pay or not?

Smiley

Well, if you see members posting their payment proofs in public forums then most likely the site is paying at the moment.
Of course, you could ask, how do we know if a payment proof is real or not..?

The most ensured way to know is to try the site yourself, by investing a small amount and working on it..
Eventually if the site is paying, you'll get your own payment proof after getting paid..
It's risky but after all, knowledge is power.. and it's expensive too.. Smiley

Or you could even ask someone you trust, about his experience with that site.
There are many experienced members here as well and they'd be glad to help you by sharing their thoughts with you.
I can even research a site for you if you need me to and point out good/bad things about it.

However, in my opinion the most important question is :

"How do I know that even if a site is currently paying, things will stay that way?"...
Unfortunately the answer in that case is that we can't know for sure unless we own the site..

PS. Smiley to the X-PTCBox forum!
« Last Edit: 18th Apr, 2013 at 2:55am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 8:42am

Dealing with sites is like investing in penny stocks in the stock market. They are risky and sometimes they disappear. You don't want to bet your life savings on them but if you diversify your investments and take payments from them often(so that they don't owe you much) then you can often derive some income from them.

It seems sites that want more information from you like tax information seem a little more serious and are in it for the long haul. That has been my experience. Another strong sign is paypal payments(and/or a credit card processor) the reason is, those sites have to go through a little more strict scrutiny by paypal just to deal with paypal. Of course, this is not always the case, you still need to be careful but usually the more work an admin puts into a site the more trustworthy it is.

There is also the 'two year rule'. If a site has been around for more than two years, it will probably be around a long time. Most of these sites blow up within their first two years. After that, they tend to last

David

IP Logged

Forhad hasan
Recruit Member

I am an Internet marketer.

Dhaka
Reply #5 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 2:38pm

Thank you admin for the awesome post. And it is true that "No risk no gain"  Smiley

Forhad hasan mforhad84 http://www.facebook.com/seo.forhad  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 3:18pm

Sometime there's a "Been Paid" or "Payout List" page on some of the PTC sites showing a list of payouts that site has made.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 3:53pm

The main issue with PTCs lately is stability, there are many sites that are currently paying, but after some months they fail.
MatrixMails had been paying for almost 10 years, PTCBox had been paying instantly for close to a year,
CashClixs was paying for 3 months.. However all of them failed along with hundreds of other PTCs..

Old and established sites are the safest option just like moneymarketing said.
And they're usually slow but stable earners.

However if you don't bother losing some money once in a while, a more risky option
would be the "Get in - get out fast!" strategy.

etc. Invest some money on a site from its launch and start promoting right away so that you get a lot of refs fast.
If you're lucky enough and the site stays online for let's say 3 months you'll most likely have got your initial investment
back and start making some profit. At the worst case scenario you'll lose your investment.

But no matter which strategy you'll follow there's one rule to always follow..
"
Never invest what you cannot afford to lose!
".
If you're ok with that then you'll suffer no serious damages..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 6:10pm

Another thing is demographic information. A lot of people don't like giving out their demographic information but some of the biggest sites ask for it. Hits4Pay, Clixsense and donkey mails are three that come to mind. This is a positive sign because if they are asking for demographic info, they are usually doing it to satisfy advertisers and their needs. So this usually means they have big established advertisers on their site and that is a sign of stability.

Look also at how much effort was put into a site. If you just have a simple PTC clone site then there is the chance that not a lot of effort was put into its creation. This could mean the owner does not have a lot of money or they haven't done the proper planning. I'm not saying this is always the case but if you have a site that is quite high quality and displays signs of unique programming, then it probably means the owner has put a lot of time and money into his new business and he will have more incentive to stick with it.

One other thing. Ask the owner how often they back up their site. I think SS can tell you why that is important. Anything less than once per day and you should run the other way  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 18th Apr, 2013 at 6:52pm

BTW, you notice that with most of my points, they were satisfied with regards to PTCBox. I think that is why so many people were tricked by them. They were doing everything right until everything went wrong but that is very rare. You also notice that, if they were running a scam, it took them years to set it up. Not a lot of people are going to go through that much effort and most of them don't have a ten year track record of running a successful site in order to run a scam of that magnitude

PTCBox was definitely the exception to the rule....but it can happen

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 19th Apr, 2013 at 2:09pm

It's also a question of that if a site asks for the demographics is probably an indication that they're more professional.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print